New to Under Current using Cultured Solutions

• Thread starter Delerium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DR.GT

DR.GT

Definitely too hi of nutes... I run R.O and C.S nutes with calmag and you shouldnt ever be over 350-400 going into flower or your way over feeding..I have plants alot bigger then yours and i float between 300-400ppms on the 5scale. Plain R.O feedback is the best in my opinion.. I have been crushing it with low ppms and plain R.O feedback.Just remember its not what u want its what they want.. If you force feed them they wont wanna eat after awhile and in flower you will get all kinds of issues.. Slow and steady wins the race and gives you rock hard forearm colas!! Any questions hit me up bro...

Delerium

Delerium

Ec still high less is more we all love to add more and it sucks you can't :p.
Definitely too hi of nutes... I run R.O and C.S nutes with calmag and you shouldnt ever be over 350-400 going into flower or your way over feeding..I have plants alot bigger then yours and i float between 300-400ppms on the 5scale. Plain R.O feedback is the best in my opinion.. I have been crushing it with low ppms and plain R.O feedback.Just remember its not what u want its what they want.. If you force feed them they wont wanna eat after awhile and in flower you will get all kinds of issues.. Slow and steady wins the race and gives you rock hard forearm colas!! Any questions hit me up bro...
I agree, def holding my head in shame on this one. :bag:
Gonna do weekly change outs instead of trying to stretch it to 2 weeks with the dosers. Shelve them for a bit until I really get this down.

DR.GT

DR.GT

Nah man no shame when your in this game (UC) just learning and alotta passion.. U got this.. Running one of the best systems is an art and takes alittle time/patience but its def a sensitive beast!! Just start real low and slowly bring them up.. All your numbers sound good but ppm.. I along with im sure alot of others appreciate u posting and learning with us.. We learn everyday no matter how much we think we know.. Looking forward to seeing more bro..

D

donkeydon

Your welcome. I would still drain and just ro and uc roots for 12-24hrs. Kinda a reset and washing the roots in case they are locking anything out. Cal mag seems a little high but leaves seem to be yellow so im not sure whats going on there. I would set ph at 5.4 and let it ride up so that way nutrients are available at different ph (ph swing). As far as your water level question. In veg i like water just under net pots. When I flip to bloom I slowly lower it to about 3" to 4" below net pot. Try keeping the humidity up as long as you have good airflow.
what he said

Delerium

Delerium

Yo D, gonna water changeout on the veg, sitting here filling 5g buckets with RO.
Those new PlantIt Clay Pebbles, that stuff messes with your PPM's.
Climbed 300 ppms this week and I presoaked them in PH'ed RO.
Never had such extreme climbs with the old brand.
Started out @ 250-270.
The roots are going but I don't want to fry the seedlings.
Def sketched on doing the changeout and dropping 300 points in a flash.

D

donkeydon

Water temps.
In fla never had a rot problem because everything was always at 72 degrees in the grow. water was always a few degrees colder.
Up north now, these 4 seasons are sure messing with me
welcome to the seasons/ or as I call it/ fukin with my swing/////////// later

D

donkeydon

Yo D, gonna water changeout on the veg, sitting here filling 5g buckets with RO.
Those new PlantIt Clay Pebbles, that stuff messes with your PPM's.
Climbed 300 ppms this week and I presoaked them in PH'ed RO.
Never had such extreme climbs with the old brand.
Started out @ 250-270.
The roots are going but I don't want to fry the seedlings.
Def sketched on doing the changeout and dropping 300 points in a flash.
I stick with hydroton .just wash out twice.i put a hole in the bottom of the bag and garden hose the hell outta them .then soak for 24 in 5.8 . in their bag//// later

Delerium

Delerium

The bowels of my chiller have blockage. Maybe getting 1g a minute going through it. I have to get in there seems their is Ice in the compressor. I have plenty of Glycol in there should be good down to -50.
The rez is in my garage and that is going fine. Might have to sit outside with the heat gun for an hour and warm it up a bit.

D

donkeydon

im at 320 .week 3 . I believe that going over 400 with my girls is to high.////////

D

donkeydon

The bowels of my chiller have blockage. Maybe getting 1g a minute going through it. I have to get in there seems their is Ice in the compressor. I have plenty of Glycol in there should be good down to -50.
The rez is in my garage and that is going fine. Might have to sit outside with the heat gun for an hour and warm it up a bit.
that usually happens when you have to be somewhere else/////

Amber

Amber

when putting new girls in the system we run 1ml per gl CS a&b with 2ml of roots per gl.They will let u know when their hungry.Once you see your ec drop 50-100 and some explosive growth add another 1ml per gl of CS. You will be suprised how well they will do at 150-200ppm max in early veg,especially with beans.

Delerium

Delerium

I'll work that, I was just internet shopping. I have the RO ready for Veg.
It is at 600 clay pebbles leached IMO, they look great and are pushing roots, nice new growth. Not saying it is good @ those PPMs cuz in a week it would't surprise me seeing them fried.
I have some pics from day room I just took before the lights kicked for an update.
I'll take some of the night right now. BRB

Delerium

Delerium

I tried to zoom in a bit with the iPhone, no secret we have trichs however the bulk isn't what I'm used to. I'm toking off of last run, flavor is there they are just tiny flowers IMO.

Day room
IMG 1704 IMG 1701 IMG 1709 IMG 1702 IMG 1712 IMG 1703 IMG 1705 IMG 1707 IMG 1708

IMG 1715
IMG 1711
Delerium

Delerium

I have some pics of the newer flower stuff.
Diminutive, I've been doing manual changes past couple of weeks, still getting that premature sun leaf die off.

IMG 1740 IMG 1741 IMG 1743 IMG 1742 IMG 1744

Delerium

Delerium

Even in this 2x4 overflow, these were the spares that didn't make it into the system.
Something is jacked.

I have another 2x4 tester with Rock Nutes in it and they are green and perfect, they came as extras from the cloner, not even veg table.

IMG 1739
IMG 1753
IMG 1756
IMG 1757
IMG 1755
IMG 1754
Delerium

Delerium

Todays veg table from changeout.
the second pic/table not my best. One fan leaf on each plant was spinning upside down.
IMG 1745 IMG 1746

Delerium

Delerium

Tough on the first set of pics cuz I didn't get the cages on until week 4, so there was no to nominal training done. Hence all the space. On the second set the Rock Star Kush is filling it up and just 4 feet the height of the cages.

Delerium

Delerium

when putting new girls in the system we run 1ml per gl CS a&b with 2ml of roots per gl.They will let u know when their hungry.Once you see your ec drop 50-100 and some explosive growth add another 1ml per gl of CS. You will be suprised how well they will do at 150-200ppm max in early veg,especially with beans.
I did 1ml per G of Veg A/B, Calmag, Roots for veg.
Everything is great but roots new growth, I believe the PlantiT clay stones weren't rinsed well enough or they blow. PPM increased 300 parts this week from leaching I believe.
New Bag.
Started out at 250-270 today at 575, No nasties in there , Clean clean.

Latest posts

Top Bottom