new toy!

• Thread starter SCFSYNDICATE760
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

so excited about this bad bwoy!
4 cans 2 units of space and a pressure guage!
yeeeeehhhawwwwwww!

go big or go home!
Biggun

concentrate industries doin it well!
anyone else rockin any cool new tube designs?

M

montroller

Damn this thing looks fancy. I just drilled 3 holes in the top of my #8 stopper and can fit 3 cans easy on top, this looks a little more complicated.

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

Yeeeep...its pretty pissed off..
pretty damn efficient too!
my homie just ordered another one and another smaller persi unit..

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Saw someone selling something similar but simpler (no gauge) on FB. The 1 zip model started at $100, held 3 cans. Pretty reasonable.

outwest

true grit

true grit

I'm lost with the pic- how many grams fit the tube and then you run all 4 thru the tube?

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

Trident

tg-yes it holds about 700-900 grams....and yes blast 4, reload blast 4 more....usually at least 8 cans go in dep on how much ur doin.....

qonly-im pretty sure itspretty trick....u need like a computer interface i think....um theres alotttttt of really specific sick ass dialed in shit you can do w co2 i believe, like isolating certian terpenes ie flavors etc....but u obviously gotta know what ur doing...i mena they use those in the parfums ind i think...
these r rated to 2000psi but with 4 cans inside it only hits about 70-90 so not too much more than an inflated tire...3 times...? right?

anyways, yea....if your like serious about this shit, con ind is the way to go....imho but of course

heres a smaller unit....lol...smaller..it holds eh bout 400 gr ish.....
trisdent manifold design...
they go down to 60 gr w 1 or 2 can manifolds...
Trident

true grit

true grit

Those are dope, I can def dig it! Is it a single pull to blast all cans or individual valves? Smooth my friend.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
You just put the whole plant in there and pull the trigger, they look sweet- I'd have to buy the weed to put in there right know LOL. I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

YEA EACH HAS A SEPARATE VALVE...ALWAYS OPEN ALL OF EM FOR A FULL TUBE

Ever after

Ever after

thats cool have you even used it yet what kind of yeild do you get with 700 or 600 grams ? have you tried using all bud? i did with a 200 gram tube and got a low yield :( i put the stuff in the cooker though so i wouldnt feel like i wasted the bud it was some dank veganic herb sadly half a P and it doesnt look like i even got 20 grams

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

YES...RAN IT W ABOUT 6-700 OF NUG IN...
YEILD WAS ROUGHLY 4 PER OZ...WASNT SUPER BOMB BUDS BUT NOT BAD...
R U TALKING ABOUT TRIM?
3 PER OZ IS NOT UNHEARD OF IT IT ISNT PRIME TOP SHELF...
\LIKE IF ITS A LIL DRY OR OLDER...BUT EVEN IF ITS GOOD, IVE SEEN FROSTY ASS SHIT DO 3.5 PER ZIP OR 4...SOMETHING UD LOOK AT AND THINK 5-6 PER.....
I THINK THE GOO FACTOR IS WHAT MAKES A GOOD OIL..
NEEDS TO BE STICKY ICKY ICKY
NOT DRY IY IY IY

jyip

jyip

i want the sticky icky then for next time......do you think the dry iy iy iy gives less return because more of the active oil has dried up ,,, and sticky icky icky gives more cuz sticky strains have a higher thc % or sticky means more thc volume, thus sticky.... jus tryin to figure a better bho strain to grow ,,,also,, im new to the erl,, ran my first xtract tube a month back,,luv it!

Top Bottom