New Updated 2023 QWISO methods etc.

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Sweet! Somebody asked me to make them some THC liniment. For topical use. I haven’t checked Google or YouTube yet. Have you ever made anything in that form ? For sore muscles and arthritis and such. Yeah I know it’s kind of sticky! And kind of stony! Better get off my ass, and do some research!
i don’t but my friend does and apparently his is the best as i’ve heard from others,.. apparently word got out to a couple others here who make it also and sell through the dispensaries and that people were trying to find my buddies as word got around and were asking there for it, so the other makers wanted to buy the information or his recipe,. ya he didn’t do that,.. i’ll say though it has a lot to do with essential oils and what ones to use and how they react together and with what your using,..
here is some of his i have here,..
not a hint of weed smell,

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Creams are thicker than lotions because they contain more oil — typically, they are composed of about half oil and half water. They also contain heavier ingredients, such as lanolin and shea butter. Creams absorb into the skin less rapidly than lotions, this was off a google search, but I remember hearing that once. So for a topical application you would want something that is easier to absorb through your skin, otherwise you would be wasting the product.
Sincerely yours
Buffalo Bill

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Thanks! I’ll do some research. Got a lot of questions about it, like, does it have to be high CBD, probably has to be D carb for topical use. If it’s too complicated, I’ll tell him to go buy the shit! I thought maybe it was as simple as making a qwiso from decarb weed, reducing it, till it starts to thicken up a little, and then slop it on! L O L!

Last edited:
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Thanks! I’ll do some research. Got a lot of questions about it, like, does it have to be high CBD, probably has to be D carb for topical use. If it’s too complicated, I’ll tell him to go buy the shit! I thought maybe it was as simple as making a qwiso from decarb weed, reducing it, till it starts to thicken up a little, and then slop it on! L O L!
I think if you were going to make a cream it would be simpler, just emulsify it in an oil water mix, toss in something that smells good and call it a day. But idk 🤷🏽.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i’ve put rso on large cuts and well i’d say it works, healed in half the time that’s for sure

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Kind of sounds like it has to be high CBD weed. I don’t know if regular weed has the same pain killing property. I’m sure not going to buy any so I guess I better think about working a couple of CBD plants into the grow this year. Kind of goes against my grain! This may be a next winter project if I live that long! I assume the CBD plants that you grew were grown for the guy who makes the creams. Have you ever tried it on any of the horses?

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Kind of sounds like it has to be high CBD weed. I don’t know if regular weed has the same pain killing property. I’m sure not going to buy any so I guess I better think about working a couple of CBD plants into the grow this year. Kind of goes against my grain! This may be a next winter project if I live that long! I assume the CBD plants that you grew were grown for the guy who makes the creams. Have you ever tried it on any of the horses?
Maybe you should research a 1:1 ratio strain. I heard that Seattle Chronic Seeds specializes in 1:1’s My brother has some of the topical stuff and it’s got thc and cbd in it. Grow it all in one plant.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
my buddy just uses whatever he grows and never grows cbd,. just saying,.

Tincandtoke

Tincandtoke

Maybe you should research a 1:1 ratio strain. I heard that Seattle Chronic Seeds specializes in 1:1’s My brother has some of the topical stuff and it’s got thc and cbd in it. Grow it all in one plant.

Working with thunder struck 1:1 cultivar
Wonderful flower with a lot of medicinal capability
Doing sleep med with pain relief
Just finished a batch of chocolates

Very interested in a topical and I agree that it would make a great one
Don't grow so have to wait for a sale to make the base oil

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Working with thunder struck 1:1 cultivar
Wonderful flower with a lot of medicinal capability
Doing sleep med with pain relief
Just finished a batch of chocolates

Very interested in a topical and I agree that it would make a great one
Don't grow so have to wait for a sale to make the base oil
Don’t you grow up in eastern Washington? Or am I confused as usual?

Tincandtoke

Tincandtoke

Don’t you grow up in eastern Washington? Or am I confused as usual?
Sorry, posting mid conversation has its drawbacks
I'm in the Northeast part of the country in the only state that does not have recreational sales and prohibits growing
Should have waited until the conversation moved along
You are not confused, my posting is

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Right on, Tinny! but I am showing my fair share of senescence! Be very interested to see your method and your results when you do get around to trying the topical! Hope it works!

K

Kamisama

Would u recommend to faster the evaporation by using higher temperature? In owen set to 50C and air flow?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
The lowest my electric oven will go is 180. So will probably work if it doesn’t start a fire or the person come over come by fumes. You start getting in a hurry and bad things can happen! A little patience might keep you out of the ER! But I’m just a chickenshit old man!😂

Top Bottom