NEW ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO Grow

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Novaracer69

Novaracer69

It looks to me like they've changed the arrangement of the LEDs from the models I bought last year.
They changed the arrangement of the led's and got rid of the meanwell driver 😪 they need to make a xs2700 model a little bigger than the p2500

Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

I can’t wait to get mine!! Got big plans for my next run!!

80A8E7F9 27C7 458F 9074 9640FCA9D5BC
V

V1g1lant3

Not hating, but I’m not sure how I feel. Was also supposed to be testing these lights and just followed up with an email saying they were going to drop and then they would send me two of these my way as soon as they did. Then find out that there are now several “influencers” on this site alone. Seems like soon every post is going to have the same “thread title”.?. Is it a “take over” from the inside? 🤔
Lol I'd feel happy I'm getting a free light and happy old dude got one too 🤣

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I am getting the same lights, they asked me not to post them till they go on sale, maybe the want to stagger the release. They look like nice lights though. I will have 2 in my 2x4
Apparently you were the only one given this memo lol

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Same here. They told me not to make a post as well until they are released.✌️😊💚
They just emailed me and asked if i could close the thread because they forgot to mention not to make the thread until they're being sold. When that is i dont know cause the email said release date was
2022/02/05..... not a clue, kinda over this already lol

Top Bottom