New Work From The Dank Brothers

• Thread starter keyplay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

We ran into our friend Loompa and fellow dankmeister during The 1st High Times Medical Cup event in San Francisco this weekend and he brought forth "dankness"

Pictured is his Underdawg We ran it around the event a little and showed it to some folks. No one denied it is incredible-most only drooled!

nice bro is this the true headband,also how's the high is it like sour diesel or differnt

true grit

true grit

Damn looks like some kill and if its from loompa must be...

Illmind

Illmind

Damn that afghan x haze dad sure gets around. My boy out here just finished some Tahoe x afghan x haze that is flame. Good luck with all everything sounds and looks great.

K

keyplay

She is pure kush....PURE raw dank unlike any other kush I have ever tried. Just a warm blanket of pleasantry covers you when smoking this herb. The taste, smell, look, and of course effect are rich and pronounced.
Fuel with a "stinky skunky" base. Complex and unique as only world class pot is.:rock

Lets see what the Dank brothers can do with this fine gem in our stable.:smiley_joint:

true grit

true grit

Yeah bro, all the dazes with the affy have that crazy diesel fuel skunkyness to them! Totally identifiable bro fa sho... got one of Meds straight Afghan Haze f2 bout to hit flower...

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

We ran into our friend Loompa and fellow dankmeister during The 1st High Times Medical Cup event in San Francisco this weekend and he brought forth "dankness"

Pictured is his Underdawg We ran it around the event a little and showed it to some folks. No one denied it is incredible-most only drooled!

aw theres my baby right there :D

im poppin these s1's asap.. its been long enough!:boogie:

B

Bigb89

Looks awesomeKey. Which cut is this? This from JJ(TopDawg) seeds or a clone in Cal? Thanks look forward to seein more of this one

Venom818

Venom818

She is pure kush....PURE raw dank unlike any other kush I have ever tried. Just a warm blanket of pleasantry covers you when smoking this herb. The taste, smell, look, and of course effect are rich and pronounced.
Fuel with a "stinky skunky" base. Complex and unique as only world class pot is.:rock

Lets see what the Dank brothers can do with this fine gem in our stable.:smiley_joint:

have u guys ran her yet and if yes what was the yield per plant.thnx

D

Dr. Spaceman

Keyplay great collection dude! I love the variety of dankness : )

I was wondering, I can't really remember for sure, is the headband the OG Kush x Sour Diesel? If that photos a nug of it, she's lookin' tasty for sure.

Ohh and just throwing my two cents in here, but I would say that T99 X Krystallica sounds like it would be a killer combination ; )

true grit

true grit

King D aka FireStarter- candy/mid pheno at about 6wks. Has a more sharp candy smell, not as sweet as candy. P2 is straight D rks stank.

DSCN1058.JPG

Onespark

Onespark

drooling on the columbians... and everything else! Cant wait till you guys get through the summer with these!

K

KushArmy

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks impressive. Are you getting your own forum section here? When can we expect some beanz?

Thx

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
I would definately want to snag some of this gear.

Hope to see it at the farm.

Nice job !

true grit

true grit

Don't know when gear was supposed to drop, but Dank Bros is no longer involving Medic. And accordingly all gear of his used will now be without his consent. Not tryin to start shit as I steer away from any business drama, but don't want to see my homie's gear get used in a program he is no longer part of.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Don't know when gear was supposed to drop, but Dank Bros is no longer involving Medic. And accordingly all gear of his used will now be without his consent. Not tryin to start shit as I steer away from any business drama, but don't want to see my homie's gear get used in a program he is no longer part of.

im surprised there is another situation now ,while at the farm i thought highly of medz ,He has som very rare unique gems ,while i feel the same i truly hoped since ive grabbed my first pack of seeds to obtain true colombian stock such as the BLACK N GOLD

i hope everything works out
best wishes to all

1luvbigherb

true grit

true grit

I sincerely hope everything works out in the end myself....those Lumbo Blacks were gifted to myself and Medic from a great dude, i sent mine to medic to add to the selection...so hopefully all gear ends up in appropriate hands to finish some killer projects as those lumbos are something I wanted too... those Blacks are supposed to flower around 25wk+, some true tropical shit!!

K

KushArmy

Premium Member
Supporter
blah confusion and drama, i hate having heirloom strains waved infront of my eyes and then they disapear because of human politics.

Serve the plants mofos, you got a chance to spread the love worldwide, dont waste it, very good karma for you.

P

pacog

Gritty.... Damn there always seem to be some sort of Drama going on. Hopefully they get it worked out.

Top Bottom