New year, new thread... 2013 flower shots

• Thread starter rawman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rawman

rawman

First up we have:
Rare Darkness- Grape Ape x Rare Dankness (13 popped)
Ultimate Fighter- Purple Urkle x Starfighter (7 popped)
Sour Razz- Sunsim seeds- Mendo Purp x SourSlut? (only one is in this grow)
Fantasy Island- Purple Urkle x Appalachia (2 popped)
New year new thread 2013 flower shots

Next up is a 4k room I'll be flowering of Chemdog #4, and Bruce Banner... This rooms is proven to give m 2+ a light :)

New year new thread 2013 flower shots 2

Then we have another 4k room.... This room is all motorbreathe, and uber dawg. Mixed phenos also out of my friend Sticky Ickys recent grow..... Also have 6 of the white in here also

New year new thread 2013 flower shots 3

The White
New year new thread 2013 flower shots 4

Uber Dawg #2
New year new thread 2013 flower shots 5

Natural

Natural

I forgot all about Sun's Sour Slut...dang that brings back memories..lol
Take care of that White cut Raw...damn Chemdog D gave mine that mottling and she didn't make it :( That cut was the perfect anti-depressant to me..she always put me in a good mood..going through some S1's now
Rooms looking good too man...I love this time of year

ftwendy

ftwendy

What was total investment, with relays, controllers, sensors and whatnots? Its been a while since I read up on them, but I remember the system being very customizable, but the price adding up FAST.

Shamus

Shamus

tuned in, I'm sure ull knock these babies outta the park. that sour slut cruisin around the east side so I've seen however all that sounds super flame. take it easy

rawman

rawman

I have the old model... Got about 1200$ in to it.... I like it a lot worth every penny though,.

ftwendy

ftwendy

Sweet.

What functions in your space is it conrolling, and how user friendly is the data logging software?

ftwendy

ftwendy

Damn.... I wish I had 2700 laying around. That's what it looks like it'd cost to get the GC pro with co2 control and ethernet for updating settings remotely.

Fookin cool setup Raw - I think about it all the time.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

OK, I'm chillin. Very stoked to see uber ran and def down for Bruce. Keep em rocking man

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Interested in seeing what Appalachia brings to the table with purple urk. I'd like to have a cut of that.

Shamus

Shamus

i do believe i just smoked on a joint from your diesel if im correct.. i dont think theres many rawman diesels in MI. tasted hella dank however i smoked way to much weed to tell ya how it was buzz wise. best of luck on the conference and good to finally get a taste of your diesel ive been hearing about, too bad u couldnt of been in the circle.. unless u were.. then nice metting you. haha

rawman

rawman

Uber has some nice fatty fans. How was stretch?

The uber really didn't stretch as much as the motorbreathe little more stout, and slow to develop... But I've heard she's hella stinky, and one of the densest plants my buddies ever see.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for sharing the pics, Raw! Looks like ur gonna kill shit, bro. I'm waiting on my MotorBreath beans to arrive in the Funk Lab. I hear great things about that strain. Keep up the great work.

Top Bottom