New year, new thread... 2013 flower shots

• Thread starter rawman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Looking good @rawman wheres that TK at lets see her, how did she do for u, and what is that contraption withe blue on it? is a Dehuie ?..............GM

rawman

rawman

@GrowMaster tk is the left three rows in the full shot. I'll try and get a close up in a little while. The first time tk stretched the most this time I halted her by pinching and she's growing much nicer fwiw gna yield nice.

You're right btw dehuey from idea aire their new 170 pint.

Last edited:
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That room is looking real nice, RAW! I like the even canopy u got in there. U have any PK in there? It's time for a 2014 thread, bro! lol

rawman

rawman

Nope just the three OGs, I dropped the pk for now and will pop some new pk and also bubba crosses this year. Actually next run idk if I would like to do the pk/bubba plan or go with some 91'/OG crosses

Thanks btw and ya I thought about the 2014 thread lol but said w.e it can go outdated now.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'd say go wit the '91/OG x's. I love them OG's. Indica dom kushes r nice as well. Don't get me wrong. I love them too. I need me some Suge's PK in the Funk Lab.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
View attachment 370974 View attachment 370976

Crappy camera phone shits but there's some ghost c dub and tk. I think c dub might be a favorite fake or not. It's got a little more fuel then the tk, and more buzz.

This is just my second full run though still have more to do. The bud shot is ghost.
WOW @rawman , what a beautiful shot! great job man, room looks proper and well managed!!
confu

rawman

rawman

The contenders dunno what but some of these are getting drowned in the morning

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

lookin real nice raw man real nice! I love the simplicity of your set up, just looks so easy and un complicated with such great results. KISS, seems to do the job just fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom