chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
5 days in cottage here...
Cottages and carports 595x241

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

ewe will have fun there
i see ewe have a fresh gal for each night right outside your door ")

har har har

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
ewe will have fun there
i see ewe have a fresh gal for each night right outside your door ")

har har har
Friend down there had a sheep dog named Newt.
He would show me how Newt would round up sheep, herd them this way and that. Could round up individual sheep.
Many commands were spoken and the dog would react instantly..
One command was "ROOT EM ROOT EM" Root is slang for fucking.
Newt would instantly chase down a sheep mount it from behind and hump away.
after a few laughs He would command "ENOUGH" and Newt would stop......
My friend now has 5 kids, wondering if somehow he got the idea from Newt.....
Randy bastard...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Nelsonmarlborough

Wow just wow. look at all the rivers that flow to sea. loaded with sea run browns, salmon, steelhead....Northern part southern island, met some real nice folks on FB who want to showme some world class fishing...Luckiest man in world...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
From my future guide...
A large brown sitting in the shallow run at the top of the pool moving to intercept Tim's fly.
Unfortunately it didn't end well for Tim as once hooked the fish shot down stream and into the deep pool and under a large boulder...this fish had "been there done that" before.....next time mate !
Gnz1

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
booked for 11 days, less than $100.00 per night..So stoked, welling tears, am the luckiest and great fullest man there is...

Situated in the heart of New Zealand's Best Trout Fishing Country is Creel Lodge
Turangi and surrounding areas offer you a unique fishing experience, rivers and streams, back country fishing, plus both natural and man-made lakes, some offering trophy fish. Creel Lodge and the Turangi region will excite and above all, make you want to come back, again and again.
Creel

Creel Lodge is situated on the famous Tongariro River, with its own private access to one of New Zealand's top fly-fishing rivers. The Tongariro River is open for fishing all year round, offering Steelhead (Rainbow) and Brown trout fishing 365 days a year. Creel Lodge is less than 1km from Turangi township, which nestles at the southern end of Lake Taupo, situated in the centre of New Zealand's North Island.

Make Creel Lodge your holiday base as it is an ideal location. Every year people from all over the world come back to Creel Lodge to fish, hunt, ski or relax in the hot pools at Tokaanu, just 3km from the Lodge.

Latest posts

Top Bottom