Newb to tent growing

• Thread starter Littlelacey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OldManGrower

OldManGrower

Thanks old man grower! Appreciate the help a lot! Looks like my pH was off quite a bit. Came in at 8.8. I’ll start testing every time and get a kit to level it off. Which emerald Harvest nutrients do you use? I see there are a few different ones.

Also, not sure how accurate my phone is as it’s getting older but my ppfd came in at around 700-800.
My pleasure. For veg I use Cali-Pro A and B and Emerald Goddess. I also use Cal-Mag. Root Wizard is good to use when you get those girls in a larger pot, for the first 2 weeks. For bloom I use their Bloom A and B, Emerald Goddess, King Kola and Honey Chrome. Just follow the instructions. Don't give them more than what is specified and you'll be fine.

I would invest in a ph meter. I have a digital one that set me back 60 bucks but I'm sure you can find them cheaper. I'm sure you will do well. You invested in the right equipment, which is the biggest mistake I made with my first grow.

G

grainy

Hey everyone! Working on my second start to tent growing. Lost 5 plants my first time growing as I believe I used soil that didn’t allow for proper draining. Getting dropping on my new start though. I use LED lights and they’re currently 22 inches above. I also light for 16 hours a day. Feel free to help with any advice.
Hey, plant enthusiasts! Taking care of our green buddies is an art in itself, am I right?

L

Littlelacey

My pleasure. For veg I use Cali-Pro A and B and Emerald Goddess. I also use Cal-Mag. Root Wizard is good to use when you get those girls in a larger pot, for the first 2 weeks. For bloom I use their Bloom A and B, Emerald Goddess, King Kola and Honey Chrome. Just follow the instructions. Don't give them more than what is specified and you'll be fine.

I would invest in a ph meter. I have a digital one that set me back 60 bucks but I'm sure you can find them cheaper. I'm sure you will do well. You invested in the right equipment, which is the biggest mistake I made with my first grow.
Appreciate the reply a ton! Thankful for your help!

J

jimthe9

i would also buy ph meter to keep control over the process. sometimes soil is behaving nasty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom