Newbie Grower Diagnosis

• Thread starter GreenRocket
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenRocket

GreenRocket

Hey guys, new grower here.

Growing some clones taken from a flowering (only just) plant. Rooted in rockwool cubes and then planted into soil.

Grow space temperature is pretty high, around 26-30 Celsius, unable to get any colder due to space grown in. Using a 300w led panel. Grow space lined with aluminium foil. Could the foil be an issue?

PH level tested just below 7. Generally watered once per day with tap or rainwater. (Soil is checked before watering)

I'm having issues diagnosing the problem, fed with nutes when I first noticed the lower fan leaves going yellow. Now brown spots are appearing on the centre leaves, more so towards the lower portion of the plant.

Any ideas? Suggestions? I was leaning towards a nute problem but now thinking it could be heat stress related?

Added some photos but can take more if it helps.

Newbie grower diagnosis
Newbie grower diagnosis 2

Newbie grower diagnosis 3

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

cmag, root lock, probably more.

ph could cause it all.

more reading. more homework. more research. more expense.

I'm thinkin u don't have the meters for anyone's further environmental questions?

books books books

or our answers r likely to have a pricetag

how's ur family man? how r u?
u need help finding anything u can't get?
dood, i had a groyo order, lost/cancelled.
how close of access do u have to a grow shop and r they open and check... here... before being impulse buy pimped.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Growing some clones taken from a flowering (only just) plant. Rooted in rockwool cubes and then planted into soil.

Grow space temperature is pretty high, around 26-30 Celsius, unable to get any colder due to space grown in. Using a 300w led panel. Grow space lined with aluminium foil. Could the foil be an issue?

PH level tested just below 7. Generally watered once per day with tap or rainwater. (Soil is checked before watering)

I'm having issues diagnosing the problem, fed with nutes when I first noticed the lower fan leaves going yellow. Now brown spots are appearing on the centre leaves, more so towards the lower portion of the plant.

Any ideas? Suggestions? I was leaning towards a nute problem but now thinking it could be heat stress related?

View attachment 964662View attachment 964663
View attachment 964664
yeah, foil sux. ok... there's ur budget. flat white paint. panda paper, but u can't swing it. u need need ph meter and if u spend 14, now... you'll spend 70, eventually. at least the litmus ph kit...
ppm... new growers, except one bitch i know- need ec/tds meter.

get those- we'll talk. your soil medium, of choice? we'll get u with good soil knowledge who is definitely not me.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i think soil likes 6.2-6.5

u water/feed to 20% run off and measure that.

imma lose my shit. I'd suggest reading a book.

it's not u, it's me.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Google cannabis nutrient deficiency charts

some will elaborate on moble nutes n such n which is what

stop addin nutes. read, first.

cmag ain't nitrogen, but ur already testing fry limits.
that gal is angry. clones, often r accompanied, by pests.

that soil, from here, looks tight... not aerated medium... couldn't say, for sure.

yup... imma lose my shit.

I'm crazy.

sorry.

GreenRocket

GreenRocket

Bro, appreciate you're reply but no idea what you're on about with most those messages, you high brother?

I've been reading a lot, I just wanted other opinions as I'm new to the game.

I can humidity test, it's around 60% PH tested and it's 6.9, temp as I said it's between 26-30c.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

lemme say one thing and please, take it with a grain... we need u to meet us half way
we need U to read page one...
we're all well humored and absolutely, willing, but growing pot... if u gonna bother- top shelf my friend... and it's time to get serious because you have entered
THE
TWILIGHT
ZONE

gotta meet em half way.
this requires research; homework

look at seed to stoned youtube collection

personally, i think he's an ahole, for not crediting the man behind the curtain. cattapillas, are a rare exception and even she has a history, of dirty fingernails.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

sorry... I'm crazy.
lose the foil. leaf surface temp. ambient temp, distance to light, but as u say- u knew weed need to know. yes, i must away. sad plants... freak me out.

I'll grab someone.

u ain't wrong. it's me and i hate u had a poor welcoming.

@Moshmen
@Aquaman
@Cattapilla

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

@GreenRocket - I'm a newb, but that looks like nutrient overdose of some kind maybe? I grow hydro, so not really much use to you. Best of luck getting her rooted and growing!!

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

sorry... I'm crazy.
lose the foil. leaf surface temp. ambient temp, distance to light, but as u say- u knew weed need to know. yes, i must away. sad plants... freak me out.

I'll grab someone.

u ain't wrong. it's me and i hate u had a poor welcoming.

@Moshmen
@Aquaman
@Cattapilla
It's ok, ppl here will help him, ty for calling to them

GreenRocket

GreenRocket

lemme say one thing and please, take it with a grain... we need u to meet us half way
we need U to read page one...
we're all well humored and absolutely, willing, but growing pot... if u gonna bother- top shelf my friend... and it's time to get serious because you have entered
THE
TWILIGHT
ZONE

gotta meet em half way.
this requires research; homework

look at seed to stoned youtube collection

personally, i think he's an ahole, for not crediting the man behind the curtain. cattapillas, are a rare exception and even she has a history, of dirty fingernails.

Thanks bro, I'll do some watching. And of course some more reading. Peace

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter

View attachment 964664
Hi green rocket the heat being 26 to 30 is to great op temp is 16 to 23 degree and the foil is a bad choice flat white paint water pasted I’d better raising you light up some couldn’t hurt the leaf margin the tip are turning up showing the tell tale signs , also is the soil your using have lots of pine bark I can see bark of some type it’s causing N drawdown the bark breaking down is stealing the N from the plant as it compost on top of your pot , . Regards OD .

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

View attachment 964664
Reveg plus ph could cause this, dont feed any more until you figure out what's going on

GreenRocket

GreenRocket

Hi green rocket the heat being 26 to 30 is to great op temp is 16 to 23 degree and the foil is a bad choice flat white paint water pasted I’d better raising you light up some couldn’t hurt the leaf margin the tip are turning up showing the tell tale signs , also is the soil your using have lots of pine bark I can see bark of some type it’s causing N drawdown the bark breaking down is stealing the N from the plant as it compost on top of your pot , . Regards OD .

I've now removed the foil and will try to lower the temp, my grow space is pretty limited due to being in a wardrobe. I have a fan going but may need to consider more.

Yeah the soil is mix of potting mix/seed raising mix.

Reveg plus ph could cause this, dont feed any more until you figure out what's going on

I will just use water for the next week and monitor. All were doing really well after the re veg and were showing really good signs of new growth. Then about 7 days ago leaves started yellow and the brown spots appeared.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I've now removed the foil and will try to lower the temp, my grow space is pretty limited due to being in a wardrobe. I have a fan going but may need to consider more.

Yeah the soil is mix of potting mix/seed raising mix.

I will just use water for the next week and monitor. All were doing really well after the re veg and were showing really good signs of new growth. Then about 7 days ago leaves started yellow and the brown spots appeared.
What nutes? Do you use cal mag of any kind? I'll post link to nute issue thread for you to look at leaf differences

Top Bottom