Newbie Grower Diagnosis

• Thread starter GreenRocket
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Can you drill some holes in the top ,That will let some heat out . Set up a small fan at bottom maybe that can move the air .
I've now removed the foil and will try to lower the temp, my grow space is pretty limited due to being in a wardrobe. I have a fan going but may need to consider more.

Yeah the soil is mix of potting mix/seed raising mix.

I will just use water for the next week and monitor. All were doing really well after the re veg and were showing really good signs of new growth. Then about 7 days ago leaves started yellow and the brown spots appeared.
[/QUOTE

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I've now removed the foil and will try to lower the temp, my grow space is pretty limited due to being in a wardrobe. I have a fan going but may need to consider more.

I will just use water for the next week and monitor. All were doing really well after the re veg and were showing really good signs of new growth. Then about 7 days ago leaves started yellow and the brown spots appeared.
You water once a day? Seems too small for that frequency. Are you watering toll you get runoff? What's your growing medium?

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Soil have nutes in it already?

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Can you drill some holes in the top ,That will let some heat out . Set up a small fan at bottom maybe that can move the air .
I left vents open for my veg tent, little bit of air goes long way in cooling

GreenRocket

GreenRocket

You water once a day? Seems too small for that frequency. Are you watering toll you get runoff? What's your growing medium?

I am watering until run off, my medium is a vegetable potting mix. It's relatively loose and isn't compacted. The leaves droop when left for 2 days without watering.

I could try repot with new mix.

GreenRocket

GreenRocket

It's a built in wardrobe so unfortunately not, checking the thermostat it's 26 degrees currently, it will drop to about 24 overnight. I'd say 28 is probably the max it gets to now.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I am watering until run off, my medium is a vegetable potting mix. It's relatively loose and isn't compacted. The leaves droop when left for 2 days without watering.

I could try repot with new mix.
No, could just dry quickly with high heat, more experienced people will be here in morning lol. Here's link for heat stress as well, posted nutrient 1 earlier

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
It's a built in wardrobe so unfortunately not, checking the thermostat it's 26 degrees currently, it will drop to about 24 overnight. I'd say 28 is probably the max it gets to now.
Well that’s a start it will prolly go down a bit more when you paint it out in flat white ... good luck green rocket regards od

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Maybe leave door cracked when lights on?

GreenRocket

GreenRocket

This is one of the other girls

IMG 20200422 204324

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
o

Will give it a go, thank you.
That’s all you can do I would be getting them into a more friable medium . Have fun and above all relax there’s Nothing you got going that cant be fix it will take a little time and patients but each grow you learn and also grow your knowledge.

Latest posts

Top Bottom