Transplanted from 9" x 9" to 7 gallon smart pots 12.23.16
Currently beginning week 3 flower

What
Grape Ape https://www.leafly.com/indica/grape-ape

Marionberry https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/marionberry-kush

Platinum OG https://www.leafly.com/indica/platinum-og

How
1) Two KIND LED XL 1000 4x4 Growlights
2) 7'W x 13'L x 9'H Sealed Room, 45-55 RH, 86 F daytime/ 69 F night, Co2 metered at 1300-1500 ppm - reducing weekly during flower
3) Sentinel "Brain" controlling RH, Temps, carbon filtered exhaust, & Co2 ceiling "rain halo" fed by tanks
4) RO water combined with GH "Professional" waste to drain program
5) Growing Medium of 2/3 Pro Mix to 1/3 Foxfarm Oceans Forest
6) 7 gal smart pots (10) are on 4' x 8' table, 1' off the floor.
Right on! Everything seems to be in order and looking good. I did a run of Grape Ape in the past. It was slow just like you said. Barely even stretched haha but the smoke was top notch!
Where can I get my hands on some grape ape gear? It's high on my to do list.:)

Irietime

Irietime

End of Week 4

The buds are rapidly filling in now. Just seeing first signs of sugar, not much in the way of terps quite yet.

I'm adding an old school bud hardener, unsulphured black strap molasses, to the RO PH'd waterings. Other than that, I guess no news is good news, as each strain appears healthy and happy.

Thanks for checking out my grow!
Buds a fattening up nicely for fourth week. I'm at fifth week today in my led grow and buds are half that size. Those "kinds" are clearly top shelf and my cheapos are clearly "two buck chuck" keep it up, gonna be some krypto

CUSTOM

CUSTOM

Thanks @justiceman , Full disclosure, I am running a complete GH Drain to Waste program, I just couldn't resist giving the soil a little sweet treat between feedings. I'll cut it out a week prior to final flush to prevent the herbs from burning too hot and black.
Are you running CO2 @Irietime? I am running 84 degree daytime (KIND recommended) 40-50 RH 1000 ppm with the lights 30" above the canopy.

Irietime

Irietime

Thanks @justiceman , Full disclosure, I am running a complete GH Drain to Waste program, I just couldn't resist giving the soil a little sweet treat between feedings. I'll cut it out a week prior to final flush to prevent the herbs from burning too hot and black.
Are you running CO2 @Irietime? I am running 84 degree daytime (KIND recommended) 40-50 RH 1000 ppm with the lights 30" above the canopy.
No co2 over here, bare bones grow, a light, fan, vent. It stays pretty cool in the room, maybe hits 80 with lights on. Not sure my RH or ppm, but I did notice my plants respond nicely when I raised my light 30". Initially I had my light 18" away and the plants were so short and compact, I raised it thankfully and they stretched out. Do you know if the light should remain at this height through flower or do you lower it a bit in flower?

CUSTOM

CUSTOM

No co2 over here, bare bones grow, a light, fan, vent. It stays pretty cool in the room, maybe hits 80 with lights on. Not sure my RH or ppm, but I did notice my plants respond nicely when I raised my light 30". Initially I had my light 18" away and the plants were so short and compact, I raised it thankfully and they stretched out. Do you know if the light should remain at this height through flower or do you lower it a bit in flower?

KIND Recommended 36" to start the initial veg, then move it 2" lower every couple days until 30" (Approximately 1 week in). I have allowed a few to reach into the 24" - 30" range, with no ill effects. I would try the advice I was given by KIND. Also, my stretch became pronounced after I turned my RED spectrum up at the beginning of flower. During veg, blues and whites are what I've read, they need most. Hope that helps!

CUSTOM

CUSTOM

I've read in the manual for KIND LED, that 24" above is the lowest they recommend. I started at 36" and let the plants work into the "sweet spot", which currently is aprox. 26-30" above. Thanks for the compliment!

H

habsweedguy

looking for advice or directions...new to the grow scene...im currently using GH grow/micro/bloom, along with hydroplex, liquid karma, cal plus and just picked up some kool bloom dry. do all of these work well together, am I over doing it, or should I be using something different...any advice would be welcome...just don't get to technical on me..lol

CUSTOM

CUSTOM

End of week 6 Flower

The Platinum and Grape Ape appear to be the heavier feeders. I have reduced CO2, lowered daytime temps to 82, keeping RH under 55. Nightime temp is 69, RH 45.
When utilizing wire and bamboo to open up the centers, I was hit for the first time, with the most magnificent scents.

IMG 0634
IMG 0645
IMG 0636
IMG 0640
IMG 0632
jipp

jipp

End of week 6 Flower

The Platinum and Grape Ape appear to be the heavier feeders. I have reduced CO2, lowered daytime temps to 82, keeping RH under 55. Nightime temp is 69, RH 45.
When utilizing wire and bamboo to open up the centers, I was hit for the first time, with the most magnificent scents.
speaking of which do you wear protective glasses for your LED>. i know my LED is to fucking bright, i had to use my sunglass. problem is then you cant see any detail that you need too.

CUSTOM

CUSTOM

speaking of which do you wear protective glasses for your LED>. i know my LED is to fucking bright, i had to use my sunglass. problem is then you cant see any detail that you need too.

You need to invest in a pair of quality glasses, especially made to protect for use with LED lighting. I bought (2) pair of Method Seven, and have been very satisfied. Because you don't feel the IR or heat, they are present, and can really cause issues to your eyes.

Irietime

Irietime

End of week 6 Flower

You're in for a treat.
I need me some led glasses. Think I'll order some right now:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom