Newbie Here, First Indoor Grow

• Thread starter CUSTOM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CUSTOM

CUSTOM

Day 47 Flower
Seeing my first "colors" creeping into the fan leaves, and trichs are beginning to coat the solid nuggets. Running night temps 65 degree, RH 40-45, daytime temp, 82 CO2 900 ppm RH 50-55.
Ive continued to run Blue spectrum at 70% with Red and White at 100%. Next week I'll lose the CO2 as daytime temps will be brought down under 80 for the remainder of the grow.

IMG 0661
IMG 0672
IMG 0662
IMG 0670
IMG 0666
CUSTOM

CUSTOM

End of Week 7 Flower

The girls are putting on weight, along with deep purple tones, trichs, and a sweet aromatic scent.

I met a wise gal, older than myself, with dirt under her fingernails, who suggested I boil 5 gallons of RO H2O, with 5 cups of sugar, let it cool, and stir a 19 oz can of Grape Kool-aid. I distributed it around the table. The Platinum Kush purple phenotype seemed to respond.

I've turned the CO2 off, as I begin to ripen, and lower the temps to day time temps 78, RH 45. Nightime temps 66, RH 40.

They received 10 gallons of final week nutrients today. I am planning on one more Grape Kool-aid /RO H2O sugar water feed this weekend, followed by a FloraKleen flush or two next week. It's looking like St Paddy's Day for the chop.

IMG 0694
IMG 0689
IMG 0687
IMG 0688
IMG 0693
CUSTOM

CUSTOM

End of Week 8 Flower

Trichs are mostly clear, with hints of milkiness. 9/10 plants are thriving, one has root rot (rookie mistake). I gave them H2O sweetened with Unsulphured Black Strap Mollasses tonight. If things keep progressing, I'll begin a week of flushing Friday.

IMG 0737
IMG 0732
IMG 0735
IMG 0736
IMG 0734
CUSTOM

CUSTOM

Looking for Advice Please,

I am looking for " final week flush" advice on my first indoor grow. I am in 7 gallon smart pots, week 11 nutes GH Floor to Waste Flora series. What I am unsure of, is when using Florakleen is it harmful to not run the water heavy enough for a run out of the bottom of the bag? I have watered by hand throughout, and only once did I ever give enough H2O for a saucer dump. That was a pre-flower soaking.

My target for the chop is this upcoming weekend. They last had "nutes" on Thursday, and that was a weak (220 ppm) dose of GH Week 11 Flora. Since then, they have gotten a straight PH'd RO H2O drink, 2 ounce of Unsulphured Black Strap Molasses per gallon (Which was too "hot", as I confused TB spoon with ounces) and ultimately sent one of the Marionberries to the chopping block a week early, as I feared "root rot", when the truth was, I put her in a diabetic coma with all that sweetness!

On a side note, she dried quick, and stoned us to the bone at first joint! Off track for a minute, sorry...what was I asking again..OH! Can I continue to use a steady hand, give them a good soaking, with minimal run-off, with the 10ml of Florakleen per gallon this week, without the extreme "flood" through the bag, and accomplish my ultimate goal of smooth tasting, grey ash burning, relief?

justiceman

justiceman

I think that whether you get runoff or not they are still using up their reserve nutrients if you see them fading out to yellow or other fall colors towards the end. Should be just fine. I've been wanting to dial in my nute regiment to have little to no runoff. That's ideal man kudos to you for being super efficient!

CUSTOM

CUSTOM

End Week 9 Flower

The plants are all continuing to pack on the weight and trichs, albeit most are clear to milky. I snipped a few buds early, so I can test the various stages of the effects.
Not seeing but a hint of amber, has led me to give them another dose of dry Koolbloom and RO, H2O. That will push the chop out another 5 days minimum, which hopefully allows for the sugar and final ripening to set in.

IMG 0766
IMG 0767
IMG 0768
IMG 0769
IMG 0770
IMG 0772
IMG 0774

Latest posts

Top Bottom