Newbie Issues any help appreciated

• Thread starter Cuttybruh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cuttybruh

They are doing well, but might be stressed from over transpiration. I'd try to get the humidity up a bit, and or cool the Tent down..
See if you can make sense of this VPD Chart.

Thank you for the chart.. im gonna ha e to figure it out lol looks Chinese to me haha I have a sensor next next my top bud so the temp I'm getting is leaf temp.. I don't have a light or temp meter.. I have my humidifier in there but it's not on. Rh is at 43%. I don't know how to cool the tent down. I'm still trying to figure out the new ac in my new house. What temp/rh should I be aiming for

MyGrowYo

MyGrowYo

I wouldn't do that. I'd measure out the amount of water like 1 or 2 liters at a time. Shoot for 2 days between waterings. Lift the pots to see when they are light.
Watering small Plants in big Pots IS tricky. If they are soaked and heavy, you can get Root Rot which will stun them quite a bit.
Definitely an option as well. I found I had dry spots when doing this so thatā€™s what put me onto the bottom feeding method. Going to be tough either way since flower is full on, they arenā€™t getting bigger

C

Cuttybruh

I wouldn't do that. I'd measure out the amount of water like 1 or 2 liters at a time. Shoot for 2 days between waterings. Lift the pots to see when they are light.
Watering small Plants in big Pots IS tricky. If they are soaked and heavy, you can get Root Rot which will stun them quite a bit.
See man that's what I'm struggling with too. I don't know what a proper watering is and should feel like for the lift method. I mix a gal at a time and it usually lasts me two feesings. But then again I might be under watering or over I have no clue. Aren't there meters for soil that tell you how saturated the soil is. Kinda pointless because I don't think I'm doing soil again. I'm either going hydro or coco. But again I'll be doing it all over for the first time again lol

C

Cuttybruh

Hiw can I cool my tent down. I have every opening at the top open to let heat out. My duct from my exhaust is going out my window. Both screens are open at bottom. I guess freeze all my kids and turn the ac on in the whole house šŸ˜…

30roll

30roll

A pot of Dirt or whatever doesn't weigh a lot at all. Let them dry out and you'll be able to tell when they are light. You can get away with letting them wilt a little for a weight reference. But you don't want them to wilt every time you water because you don't want the Dirt bone dry, but don't water when it's still heavy and soggy..
I had pots that were heavy for a week, and then I backed off on the water and figured out what they wanted.
I have 2 that will take 5-6 Liters, and then my small ones like 3 Liters.. I'm in 7 gal Bags right now.

C

Cuttybruh

A pot of Dirt or whatever doesn't weigh a lot at all. Let them dry out and you'll be able to tell when they are light. You can get away with letting them wilt a little for a weight reference. But you don't want them to wilt every time you water because you don't want the Dirt bone dry, but don't water when it's still heavy and soggy..
I had pots that were heavy for a week, and then I backed off on the water and figured out what they wanted.
I have 2 that will take 5-6 Liters, and then my small ones like 3 Liters.. I'm in 7 gal Bags right now.
Okay I gotcha. I just feel like my soil is shit and not draining right. Not enough oxygen. Feels like it just clumps together gets solid.

30roll

30roll

I have house plants in regular dirt. Although they are not voracious like Weed, it takes 2-3 weeks for them to dry out. LOL
I can tell they need water because the top of the dirt is visibly dried out.

MyGrowYo

MyGrowYo

Those look like nice pots, but I also cut a small hole about 2ā€ from the bottom and jammed my finger in their to see if it was wet or dry lol a Moisture meter is probably a better idea though. I think if you just stay away from the 3-in-1 combo meters your fine

C

Cuttybruh

I have house plants in regular dirt. Although they are not voracious like Weed, it takes 2-3 weeks for them to dry out. LOL
I can tell they need water because the top of the dirt is visibly dried out.
I stick my finger in about a inch or 2 when the tops dry but some spots wet some aren't

PK1

PK1

Supporter
stop sticking your finger into the soil. Just pick the fiber pot up and see how heavy it is. You need to water to drain.

How long has it been in flower?

C

Cuttybruh

stop sticking your finger into the soil. Just pick the fiber pot up and see how heavy it is. You need to water to drain.

How long has it been in flower?
Planted Jan 4th, sprouted a few days after that. Started flowering on Jan 18th. Staring in whiskey zulu. Says it's starts flowering 16-22 after sprout. I didnt really keep track I was antsy. Def will keep a journal in the future. But the pistols are starting to turn brown on most on all the buds.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
how much watering are you doing and how often? these autos?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
i don't know much about auto's but it could just be fading time. look at the trichomes on the leaf and see how they are
51BC1F3B E6EF 4611 9F80 1C357614CD8D
When to harvest cannabis diagram

Microstraincollector

Microstraincollector

Am I not seeing right or is the exhaust dumping into the tent rather than out of the tent?

Latest posts

Top Bottom