Newbie looking for advice on a grow!

• Thread starter Dr. Noob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dr. Noob

Hi everyone I'm new here to the forums and to growing but I have a friend that has done a couple grows and he's helping me out. I wanted to see if I could have your opinions/advice on these grows. I have three rooms I'm gonna be growing. The first two are the same size:

11'(L)x6'(w)x7(H), in that one I want to do 12 plants in a soil-mix, maybe autoflowers, I'm looking to harvest every 6-8 weeks. I will be using 2 1000w HPS bulbs that were given to me. What do you guys think would be a high yielding strain and best case what would I get per plant? How much more would it be if I use one of the other room (the second room) as a veg room, have the plants veg for 6-8 weeks (from a cutting) then switch em over to the flowering room?

My 3rd room is a 16'(L)x20'(W)x10'(H)
In there I want to do 24 plants. I'm torn between a soil mix in smart pots or an ebb-grow system. I will have 8 600w HPS (I have read they are better overall than 1000w) on digital ballasts, I will have CO2, and the reflectors will be air cooled. As far as strains I'm thinking either a super lemon haze or a ak47. I'm open to your suggestions as well. What do you think would be best case here? I appreciate any suggestions on the grows anything I can add/change. *Thanks in advanced for your opinions and suggestions!

Top Bottom