Newbie needin help

• Thread starter Ryza
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Ryza

New to site and growin. Just started a indoor soil grow. Starting wid easy kush. Got loads of q's dat I need answering so if any1 can help it,l be appreciated. I can provide mo detail if any1 keen t help or point me 2 d right direction. Cheers

soserthc1

soserthc1

fire away- welcome you have come to the right place - tons of info .

soserthc1

soserthc1

first thou you can go to the search bar in the top right hand corner and find most of what you need to know also....... welcome

R

Ryza

Ok, so got a space of 3feet wide, 2ft 6" deep & 4 ft high. All lined in myler. Closet cfl grow. At the min I got a 45w and a 25w. I got 2 growing at d min. They just over 3 weeks old but haven't had the best start. I rushed them into average compost and perlite/vermiculite and after sprouting they were put under cheap led board off eBay, I beleive this has resulted in slow early growth. At 2 week seedlings I upgraded the lights and transplanted into plagron light. Since then growth really improved n they seem happy. To what extent do I need to increase the lights. Would 4 x 45w cfls suffice for 1 plant. Would it be of better help if I could post sum pics, if I can work out how, thanks for d reply

Top Bottom