Newbie needs advice on Kaya-47

• Thread starter Bushcrafter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bushcrafter

Good afternoon all, new to THC farmer and to growing.

I am ready start my grow process, seeds are being propogated, I wanted to ask some advice.

I bought 2 Kaya -47 seeds, advised by the shop keeper, but other than that no other info was given. I cannot find on the net if these seed are autos! do i need to go 18-6 for vegetation period then 12-12 or can they just go 12-12.

I am using 2x 250 watt CFL blues and two reds on standy for the flowering period, growing in soiless mix(all grow) with Bio Buzz nutrient solution.

Grown in .5 x .5 x 1.5m space, mylar'd with extract fan.

Any advice for a novice would be great.

Regards
Bushcrafter

P

Purely Medical

For an auto flower ive seen it been done with 12-12 throughout the grow and a clone of the same plant grown under 18-6. The ending result was that 18-6 ended up being twice as big. Using cfls i would reccomend going 18-6 for the entire grow.

sky high

sky high

IMO, you need to drill the shopkeep who sold you the genetics for more info on the strain.

good luck

s h

G

gudkarma

hold up... wait a minute.

1) this strain is from advanced seeds

2) there's plenty of info out there on it... google is your friend

3) i have this plant in my garden (SOG set up), run it, and hate it.

i am not going to speak to your situation or experience ; however, in my set up kaya47 is fickle, an unreliable cloner, & a total pain in the ass.

a high maintenance bitch.

stays short & a slow vegger. great for limited space or multiple mother SOG ops.

maybe you'll get a different pheno & have better luck from your seeds.

personally, i'll never buy another bean from advanced seeds.

B

Bushcrafter

Thank you for your advice posters, It is a seed from advanced seeds, the shopkeeper was worryingly vacant, and i am in a position where i do not want use credit card over net, so i am paying cash in shops for security, call it paranoia but better safe than sorry you honour.

i will do another net search on seed info.

take it easy
Bushcrafter

Top Bottom