Newbie Needs Advice

• Thread starter Megalith1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dan1989

dan1989

Cheers Dan although I was happy with the info I got here my mind just wouldn't rest lol (bit of an over thinker) ...woke up to rather high temps today 29c which is partly because my tent is in my small bedroom that I sleep in with window on opposite side so I think I may have to get another clip on fan .....otherwise all is good

Like most forums you'll get some misinformation here. Not to say people will purposefully try to ruin your grow, but I myself have given others ill-informed advice.

Megalith1

Megalith1

Hi guys just thought I would post an update ....i think all is going ok and I think all growth has been going on in root system although I haven't checked because I don't want to poke around

20170324 152606 001
20170324 152716
Grow4me

Grow4me

Hi guys just thought I would post an update ....i think all is going ok and I think all growth has been going on in root system although I haven't checked because I don't want to poke around
She looks happy.

Megalith1

Megalith1

Well guys woke up this morning to find white tips on my girl so I bit the bullet and moved her to a soil with 60% perlite so I can try and nullify the Fert in the allmix
On transfer I seen she had hardly any root so I will give her a couple of weeks and if no progress I will chalk down to a defective seed

20170325 105347
Top Bottom