Newbie Needs Help

• Thread starter Davie G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thor726

Thor726

I appreciate your help and I hope everything turns around. Do you have any suggestions on what kind of nutrients? name brand? I have a pH tester on the way from Amazon should be here by Monday maybe that will shed some light. here is a picture of my setup let me know if you see any problems
I'm growing in a very similar setup I can answer any questions u have the best I can...

Thor726

Thor726

I'm growing in a very similar setup I can answer any questions u have the best I can...
These are the nutes I use I used the nitro big during veg and used the golden bloom when I switched them to 12/12 I also used bud blood for the first week in the flower stage. I used the open sesame for pre flower about 2 weeks into flower then switched to beasty bloom.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

These are the nutes I use I used the nitro big during veg and used the golden bloom when I switched them to 12/12 I also used bud blood for the first week in the flower stage. I used the open sesame for pre flower about 2 weeks into flower then switched to beasty bloom.
Nice
I'm gonna stick with the General Hydroponics Flora Nova Gro & Bloom from the Lucas Formula

Latest posts

Top Bottom