newbie needs info...

• Thread starter Rowdy boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rowdy boy

hello, I am new to this forum and to the whole MJ growing game. I am like a sponge, I absorbe knowledge easily. I have never grown before but have been considering doing so as my state is proposing a new law that would legalize medical marajuana. If this law goes into effect I want to be ahead of the game and be well versed on the things I will need in order to become a supplier to medical MJ needs in my area. I need a list of products that I will need in order to get started. seeds aren'ta problem as they are everywhere. now quality seeds...? I dunno if there is even a quality factor in seeds. I am still learning. I would think that quality of product depends on quality of seeds. My friend tells me that clones are the way to go. I don't know.
nevertheless, I want to obtain a list of things that I will need to get started. Then I will need to know how to use many of them.
Once this law goes into effect there will immeadiatly be an abundance of crap avalibale as it is now. I want to own and grow and supply the best possible product. any advise?

420king-MASSES

start small brother get a few grows under ur belt and hone ur technique b4 you start supplying people with meds too many newbie growers get all amped up go balls to the wall only to find loss after loss after loss with there crops or are not pulling what they should be pulling case in point is in the thread by "CANNABLOG" dude is a new grower who reaaly new jack about growing and ended up getting banned for being a deuchbag but go check out his thread on what not to do

T

Toes

Your going to need a thermometer.... and some duck tape.... maybe some of those little black paper clips, those work great!

I

ILM225

i'm the same as rowdy boy but have been trying and my plants grow to 6 inches than die what i'm doing wrong.

M

mellokitty

@ rowdy: read read read. here, books, other forums, magazines, whatever you can get your hands on, and remember that growing is like dieting: there isn't ever *one* be-all-end-all method, and what works for someone might not necessarily work for you. don't expect that you're going to grow the "best" product in your first grow (you won't). i've rubbed shoulders with some world-class growers/breeders (in BC it seems you can't walk down the block without tripping over a cannabis cup winner) and IMO they are that because they believe there's always room for improvement (and lots of them are *seniors* who've been farming since they were teenagers). there is most certainly a quality factor in seeds AND clones (and pros and cons for both). and you probably also want to start looking into licensing as well if you want to supply medis....

@ILM225: between 0 and 6 inches, they're babies - lots of stuff can go wrong with babies, plant or animal. you can't go on an "ask-a-doctor" forum and say, "my kid's sick, help," right? you have to detail their breathing, vomiting, rashes, what they've eaten recently, any meds you might have given them, etc.
if you go to there's a 'questionnaire' template that will help you provide us with more information. if you start yourself a thread where you copy/paste the questions that apply to you and then answer them, i'm sure you'll get a rich treasury of advice... hope this helps ;)

Top Bottom