• Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
yellowing??
look at your nutrient NPK levels..
they are bad numbers to work with but can be done..
are they a dry or liquid nutrient?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
because it’s missing phosphorus since a seedling
Yeah, I have no f’n clue about ilgm nutes, what their nutrients are comprised of. So, I’m getting my learn on here now too, I had no idea that a lack phosphate in seedling caused accelerated vegetative growth. Man, awesome. Did not know that. I’m off to read. Listen to this cat, @GNick55 he knows his stuff.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yeah, I have no f’n clue about ilgm nutes, what their nutrients are comprised of. So, I’m getting my learn on here now too, I had no idea that a lack phosphate in seedling caused accelerated vegetative growth. Man, awesome. Did not know that. I’m off to read. Listen to this cat, @GNick55 he knows his stuff.
well it definitely helps with roots branching out, more so a well balanced diet during first month or so is best..
so i want to see pictures of his nutrients and how he used them..
the plants now needs nitrogen as he’s feeding it none 0-26-27.. that’s like the 3rd last week of flowering feeding mix..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
well it definitely helps with roots branching out, more so a well balanced diet during first month or so is best..
the plants now needs nitrogen as he’s feeding it none 0-26-27.. that’s like the 3rd last week of flowering feeding mix..
Ok, I was really just thinking more so cal mag because of how wild the vegetative growth is on it. But gatdamn, in school again. seriously, I’m 50 and still learn every damned day here almost.

C

Cybele65

So I was wondering what flower stage looks like. Can anybody share a pick of the very beginning of flower stage so I know what to look for? My plant is a indoor Northern Lights feminized. I have read that the top height for this plant is 27 inches. It is about there and it looks like it might be the beginning of flower. Thanks for the help for a newbie.

C

Cybele65

I will send a pic of the fertilizer packs. I did not know what was needed so I ordered the nutrients from the same company I bought the seeds from.

C

Cybele65

What is your lights specifics? Brand, output, adjustable power output?
I have Two lights, the first is a combination of red and white. It does not have adjustable power output. This light is LED with a large emphasis on red light. It has a range of 50/60 hz. The second light is red, yellow and white LED 50/60hz and not adjustable. I think the last one burned my plant so I raised it about 2 feet. I am on a serious budget and this is my first grow so I was not sure what to buy.

C

Cybele65

yellowing??
look at your nutrient NPK levels..
they are bad numbers to work with but can be done..
are they a dry or liquid nutrient?
They are dry, I use a gram scale for the dry powder and use a conversion chart online to figure out how much water to mix with. example: 0.25 gram/liter

C

Cybele65

This is what I have been feeding my plant. Using stage 3 (plant booster) at the moment.

IMG 20230701 130204 1
IMG 20230701 130159
Pineboy212

Pineboy212

I would wait till flower to use that stage three when the plant is in full bloom, and stick to the growtime for now.

Good luck 👍

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Water soluble. I use room temp water that has been sitting in the sun for a couple days.
ok and what week of flower are you?
and when was the last time you water/fed?

C

Cybele65

ok and what week of flower are you?
and when was the last time you water/fed?
Not even sure if it is starting to flower. (newbie here) I will post a pick as of today and maybe you could let me know.

Top Bottom