Newbie Uk Grower Needs Some Help Please

• Thread starter zeusk9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeusk9

zeusk9

Hi zeusk9, have you considered a softer light for the seedlings? I have very good luck with flourescent at 4 inches, 10 cm. Maybe torch em after a few weeks. Mine go two months tgen outdoors.
i do all so have a
Maxibright Lightwave T5 2ft 2 Tube Propagation Grow Light if that be ok in a secret jordans dp90 for seedling ps sorry for huge text

zeusk9

zeusk9

coco is 99% inert. u need to add nutes at a highly diluted rate. and use RO water ! also consider raising ur light. the plants dont need that much light that young.
1ml of a b to 2l ph water be ok new seedling all so what best for beginner pure coco or coco purlite

Last edited:
iloveyoutoo

iloveyoutoo

ye thinking just before ready move rockwool in to bigger pots coco wet coco dawn with coco a b mix harf a lhgit dose then so on so on from there if use r/o and canna a b do stil need add calmag
im not sure what you said but i will try. yes add cal mag. u are not in rockwool , you are in coco.

iloveyoutoo

iloveyoutoo

dilute 1/4 strength on nutrients. add a little perlite to the coco for more advanced, or add some soil and perlite into your coco if you are timid of coco/perlite mix

zeusk9

zeusk9

im not sure what you said but i will try. yes add cal mag. u are not in rockwool , you are in coco.
i be starting off rock wool till rit size for newts or just strait coco wen pop out rockwool ? sorry all questions just had crap load fails starting from seed lot cash wasted lol so trying get no much can then just work with 1 plant till get me shit together sorta speck

iloveyoutoo

iloveyoutoo

if u are a beginner then pop ur seeds and then put them in soil. rockwool is more advanced though i think it is the best medium by far...

zeusk9

zeusk9

dilute 1/4 strength on nutrients. add a little perlite to the coco for more advanced, or add some soil and perlite into your coco if you are timid of coco/perlite mix
with me i think i have watering prob if seen my pics other thread just carnt work out if im a over or under water personally think more over lol dont help been dislexic in way as constantly contradicting/douting my self but ones done rite ones then no stopping me just bloody getting rite ones lol i sound wen start from clone but i carnt get any more

zeusk9

zeusk9

if u are a beginner then pop ur seeds and then put them in soil. rockwool is more advanced though i think it is the best medium by far...
no started off no newts in coco as was told not to as to yung all did was germ seed shot glass then strat damp coco now no that rong and needed to be giving a 1/4 dose canna a b from day seed put to coco stick that dose a for a bit ?

zeusk9

zeusk9

do 1/4. dont over water.
ye leting them dry out see recover wood ya say 20/30ml water day be ok till start was calculated this chart but oveasly 1/4 of that (0.375 mi) to a L start just doing literswith only 2 seedling save on neuts
Product line: COCO
Your tanksize: 1 liters
Scheduletype: Light feeding
Water EC: 0.6
Dosage units: ml/1 liters
Recommended pH: 5.5 - 6.2

FEED
C

Cannibal Joe

hi all plz can any one help my first time ever growing and having truble with my babys my
ph 5.5 to 6.0 no ferts/nuets yet just ph water runing 100% coco ther just over week old tinny i at lose big time to what gong on been
ps sorry bad grammar /spelling very dislexic
Do the cups have holes in the bottom?If not put holes but I think it's to late now.Your plants are " dropping off ", from oxygen's inability to transpire to the root commonly known as " root rot ". Over watering is the most common mistake new growers of any type of plant be it a tomato,or marijuana. cut the holes in the cup because I know you didn't,and don't feel bad because thousands have made the same mistake, and try , try again.Good luck and don't let a few set backs discourage you , with time you will get better.After all it's taken me 20 years + to get to the point where a hundred plants lost for ten thousand grown is part of being a farmer.

zeusk9

zeusk9

Do the cups have holes in the bottom?If not put holes but I think it's to late now.Your plants are " dropping off ", from oxygen's inability to transpire to the root commonly known as " root rot ". Over watering is the most common mistake new growers of any type of plant be it a tomato,or marijuana. cut the holes in the cup because I know you didn't,and don't feel bad because thousands have made the same mistake, and try , try again.Good luck and don't let a few set backs discourage you , with time you will get better.After all it's taken me 20 years + to get to the point where a hundred plants lost for ten thousand grown is part of being a farmer.
ther loads hols lot more than kneaded more les no bottom on cups put than much in i got some northern lights as told veey gd beginer plant but dont want lose same way

zeusk9

zeusk9

ye leting them dry out see recover wood ya say 20/30ml water day be ok till start was calculated this chart but oveasly 1/4 of that (0.375 mi) to a L start just doing literswith only 2 seedling save on neuts
Product line: COCO
Your tanksize: 1 liters
Scheduletype: Light feeding
Water EC: 0.6
Dosage units: ml/1 liters
Recommended pH: 5.5 - 6.2
been told this water no where near any good that rite?

Madbud

Madbud

I’m seeing that too, 150g of soil takes a week to absorb 75g of water at 50%rh and 65°.

patchgrower

patchgrower

just throwing it out there, i grow in coco and i use canna starter to start seedlings. it gives the necessary nutes for the first week or so and then i give canna 2 part fert at low concentraion. works for me

zeusk9

zeusk9

just throwing it out there, i grow in coco and i use canna starter to start seedlings. it gives the necessary nutes for the first week or so and then i give canna 2 part fert at low concentraion. works for me
i using canna a b not herd off canna starter

Latest posts

Top Bottom