• Thread starter Dusted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

They all look so amazing really look healthy
What the light beside the quantum board
I have four 150w 2700k security lights I just started using this week. I am moving those out when I get my new boards. I used angled aluminum to attach those to my 2 quantum boards. The t-8 leds in the middle are four 5000k and 3 burple led.

The plants like the lighting but I need to spread them out to get better penetration. Once the new boards arrive my plants will occupy 2 tents.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I have four 150w 2700k security lights I just started using this week. I am moving those out when I get my new boards. I used angled aluminum to attach those to my 2 quantum boards. The t-8 leds in the middle are four 5000k and 3 burple led.

The plants like the lighting but I need to spread them out to get better penetration. Once the new boards arrive my plants will occupy 2 tents.

im cruising the marine forums just messing around.. someone is selling one of these for 200 bucks... only questionable specs for me would be the 2 6500 chips.. but these are dimmable and progammable

LED Specifications:

Total Number of LEDs - 80

Number of Clusters - 4

LEDs per Cluster:

1x Violet (390-395nm)

1x Violet (400-405nm)

1x Violet (410-415nm)

1x Deep Blue (440-445nm)

6x Royal Blue (450-455nm)

4x Cool Blue (470-475nm)

1x Cyan (500-505nm)

2x Cool White (6500K)

2x Warm White (3000K)

1x Deep Red (660-665nm)

Four Programmable Channels

Channel A - Royal Blue & Cool White

Channel B - Royal Blue & Light Blue

Channel C - Deep Blue & Violet

Channel D - Deep Red, Cyan, & Warm White

Specifications:

Dimensions - 33" L x 10.2" W x 1.25" H

Power Consumption - 195W @ 120VAC

Warranty - 12 Months

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

im cruising the marine forums just messing around.. someone is selling one of these for 200 bucks... only questionable specs for me would be the 2 6500 chips.. but these are dimmable and progammable

LED Specifications:

Total Number of LEDs - 80

Number of Clusters - 4

LEDs per Cluster:

1x Violet (390-395nm)

1x Violet (400-405nm)

1x Violet (410-415nm)

1x Deep Blue (440-445nm)

6x Royal Blue (450-455nm)

4x Cool Blue (470-475nm)

1x Cyan (500-505nm)

2x Cool White (6500K)

2x Warm White (3000K)

1x Deep Red (660-665nm)

Four Programmable Channels

Channel A - Royal Blue & Cool White

Channel B - Royal Blue & Light Blue

Channel C - Deep Blue & Violet

Channel D - Deep Red, Cyan, & Warm White

Specifications:

Dimensions - 33" L x 10.2" W x 1.25" H

Power Consumption - 195W @ 120VAC

Warranty - 12 Months

I like it.

visajoe1

visajoe1

I wish china had seedbanks, they dont stop shipping for nothing.

All my seeds held up. might be waiting a while

Got incredible bulk and critical kush coming + some ufos (best is critical)

whats gelato like for yields? everyone seems to love that strain... I have time to change my options haha

Try US based locations that accept electronic payment

new420guyseeds.org

gelatoseeds.com

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

that looks like an eclectic setup.

what fixtures and space and what are your yields like?

Eclectic certainly would fit.

It was me trying to save money only to end up spending more. I was going to use t-8 led tubes but when I saw the quantum boards, I had to have some. The security lights because I wanted to extend the lighting out to the end of the tent. There's about 1200 watts in there. This is why I think with extra space between lights and plants, 960w will work just fine. Dim them down a bit and then gradually turn them up to find the happy spot.

Everyone talks about intensity of lighting. While that is important, there's something else to keep in mind. When my lights are FURTHER away from the plants, the light intensity at the top of the plant and the bottom plant do not have the extremes and lights the plant much more evenly. It really works well if you have enough watts to compensate for the extra distance.

Yield is unknown with this set-up. I previously grew with HPS .... Last crop in 1992. This is my first crop since then.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I found these led lights what u guys think of them
800 watts 268$ each

The only thing I didn't like about those is the shipping cost on the ones I looked at. I would have needed 2 and that put them out of my budget.

I guess that would depend on the supplier because I've never seen 800w that cheap. It lists quality components. Where did you find that.

Last edited:
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
The only thing I didn't like about those is the shipping cost on the ones I looked at. I would have needed 2 and that put them out of my budget.

I guess that would depend on the supplier because I've never seen 800w that cheap. It lists quality components. Where did you find that.

Thats cheaapppp can you post a link please?

Dusted

Dusted

So talking with them now and here is the scoop
There are 2 models both of them are 800 watts but one has 120 lights per bar and the other 350 lights per bar also driver is diff they say the cheap one still comes with same warranty here are pics let me know what you guys think
FD5D3871 D9EF 4564 A61C 0568D860B00C
EC16E5DA E668 4F17 B1F2 DD2F13BC62D6
CAE260D5 8065 4BDB A584 7A80333E2D33
DB8464CF 4664 47DE A30D 6E25B29EADCD
29FE93AB 1FDE 4EF4 BF0F FE7DEB707365

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I think its more of a coverage thing. My guess would be these would be for larger spaces where you would want to deliver less focused light.

Found this today.. thought it was interesting

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I think its more of a coverage thing. My guess would be these would be for larger spaces where you would want to deliver less focused light.

Found this today.. thought it was interesting

That's essentially what I'll end up doing with my quantum boards once I get them all. It will be a ceiling of quantum boards lol

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

once this madness ends and I can go down south and pickup my rig.. its onnnnn
Lots of room in there huh ... I wonder how easy it will be to keep it cool? I'm sure you've put some thought into that and even if you don't have all the answers yet, in the end it will all come together.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Lots of room in there huh ... I wonder how easy it will be to keep it cool? I'm sure you've put some thought into that and even if you don't have all the answers yet, in the end it will all come together.
keeping the humidity under control is going to be my greatest challenge I think.. They make plenty of RV air conditioning solutions for the top vents, but the interior is bare wood. It will allow for customization and easier construction inside, but will definitely be a challenge.

Dusted

Dusted

Ther will be crazy cool when it’s done
Take of the wheels once it’s placed so no one steals it

TrillLeone

TrillLeone

Are these things built so the drivers can be placed externally? I have height restrictions (5' tall space)

Top Bottom