• Thread starter Dusted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Me too, and where I am at isn't nearly as bad as the SE part of the state. But we're under a shelter in place order. My nephew from Indiana wanted to come up today. Celebrate his 21st birthday ... told him he could do recreational on his own but I'm not letting anyone in and I'm not leaving the house.

He'll be 21 in a month too... Im sure it wont be his first time smoking... just his first time buying overpriced pot legally lol.. tell his ass to stay right at home

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

He'll be 21 in a month too... Im sure it wont be his first time smoking... just his first time buying overpriced pot legally lol.. tell his ass to stay right at home
I gave him that lecture too ... lol

whitexcloud

whitexcloud

UV/IR helps in flower. Look up the Apogee Instruments Youtube channel. they have some stuff on crop physiology there. Great stuff.

Yeah, well perhaps in my next purchase for 4000k standalone boards I will just purchase lm301b in 4k with no ir. Samsung will undoubtably
be releasing some new chips to supersede the lm301h's in the next year or two. they have already almost been out for 2 years apparently
(I don't know for sure but I saw some articles from 2018 that referenced them)

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

UV/IR helps in flower. Look up the Apogee Instruments Youtube channel. they have some stuff on crop physiology there. Great stuff.
I think you will find it in one of Ed Rosenthal's books as well because I read the same thing many years ago prior to LEDs. I believe the studies. I'm not sure 395nm is enough UV. I did buy those boards because I want to see. I'm cautiously optimistic but haven't finished a grow with them yet so I have no first hand knowledge.

whitexcloud

whitexcloud

I think you will find it in one of Ed Rosenthal's books as well because I read the same thing many years ago prior to LEDs. I believe the studies. I'm not sure 395nm is enough UV. I did buy those boards because I want to see. I'm cautiously optimistic but haven't finished a grow with them yet so I have no first hand knowledge.
still waiting for your pics

whitexcloud

whitexcloud

Lights come on in about 1 hr and 45 minutes. Didn't forget lol.

I wish china had seedbanks, they dont stop shipping for nothing.

All my seeds held up. might be waiting a while

Got incredible bulk and critical kush coming + some ufos (best is critical)

whats gelato like for yields? everyone seems to love that strain... I have time to change my options haha

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I wish china had seedbanks, they dont stop shipping for nothing.

All my seeds held up. might be waiting a while

Got incredible bulk and critical kush coming + some ufos (best is critical)

whats gelato like for yields? everyone seems to love that strain... I have time to change my options haha

Why not try the seedbank from the farm or seedsman.com???

whitexcloud

whitexcloud

Netherlands and USA are too hot right now.

UK is still on the radar but its not nowhere near as much of a redflag as those other two man. Got slip them puppies past customs still.

Top Bottom