Newer outdoor grower

• Thread starter Hbsurf28
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

A little nute burn perhaps but not a big deal. Stop the feeding and/or the amount of additives for a week or two and then use half until the plants are larger and keep an eye out. I'm using standard potting soil, 3-4-4 Garden-tone organic, 1 tsp blood meal monthly and a weak weekly horse manure tea. Feed the soil and the soil will feed the plant, even in a pot.

20190610 174514
Hbsurf28

Hbsurf28

A little nute burn perhaps but not a big deal. Stop the feeding and/or the amount of additives for a week or two and then use half until the plants are larger and keep an eye out. I'm using standard potting soil, 3-4-4 Garden-tone organic, 1 tsp blood meal monthly and a weak weekly horse manure tea. Feed the soil and the soil will feed the plant, even in a pot.
they are in happy frog and i dont use nutes at all only water

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Maybe a little over watering? I don't know. Never used any fancy soils, never had the need. Possibly insect damage. I caught a cabbage moth larva munching on a leaf a month ago in the greenhouse and it left a spot. Not a big deal and didn't harm the plant.

20190515 105540
Hbsurf28

Hbsurf28

Maybe a little over watering? I don't know. Never used any fancy soils, never had the need. Possibly insect damage. I caught a cabbage moth larva munching on a leaf a month ago in the greenhouse and it left a spot. Not a big deal and didn't harm the plant.
Mine are budding now right or are they still preflower stage

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Mine are budding now right or are they still preflower stage
Looks like buds but it may return to veg with the longer days or you can cover them at night with a black bag and remove in the morning before it gets hot. I have one that's 4' started flowering May 7th and is now back to veg.

20190610 222505
Hbsurf28

Hbsurf28

I wish i could cover them i dont have the time and its and my buddies place and he works this is his first grow with clones i have seeds going the two seexs are GDPCOOKIES CHERRYGUM AND DOUGHBOY CBD AND I JUST GOT A SEED FROM SOME MOVEMENT OG PRE PACKED FLOWER

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I wish i could cover them i dont have the time and its and my buddies place and he works this is his first grow with clones i have seeds going the two seexs are GDPCOOKIES CHERRYGUM AND DOUGHBOY CBD AND I JUST GOT A SEED FROM SOME MOVEMENT OG PRE PACKED FLOWER
I always try and keep my expectations low, that way when I finally sit down to taste the first one it's always better than I imagined. It's hard to do sometimes but just within the past week I've lost two from gophers. One was really growing well and I had high hopes for it. Such is life, accepting the good and the bad and learning moving forward. If nothing else it's always interesting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom