News Flash: Prop. 19 Can't Legalize Recreational Use!

• Thread starter squarepusher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Prop 19 will pass and its a good thing. Still thousands being arrested ever year in cali for simple possession. I understand growers don't want to lose out on money. It's funny how people talk about it affecting medical (prop 215), but most of the growers and "care givers" are just out to capitalize off it. They don't really care about "medical rights." And these people are the ones that make up most the the "NO on Prop 19" crowd.

your ignorant - first off anything under an ounce has been decriminalized in cali - thats right - its now an infraction, max 100 fine, no arrest and no record!

the people who think 19 is bad are the ones who have read the prop and have reading comprehension above a 10 year old.

squarepusher

squarepusher

Prop 19 will pass and its a good thing. Still thousands being arrested ever year in cali for simple possession. I understand growers don't want to lose out on money. It's funny how people talk about it affecting medical (prop 215), but most of the growers and "care givers" are just out to capitalize off it. They don't really care about "medical rights." And these people are the ones that make up most the the "NO on Prop 19" crowd.

hey bro, 1 oz or less in Cali is a civil infraction. Prop 19 legalized 1 oz or less. No one will be saved from jail for this possession.

Prop 19 creates several new circumstances that will be felonies, and send more people to jail.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
And that's a good thing for the prison industry lobby.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
hey bro, 1 oz or less in Cali is a civil infraction. Prop 19 legalized 1 oz or less. No one will be saved from jail for this possession.

Prop 19 creates several new circumstances that will be felonies, and send more people to jail.

more people will end up in jail in reality - mandatory jail time for anyone under 21 who smokes/possesses and jail time and your a criminal if you medicate in the same house if you have kids - how awesome, we should all just blindly vote yes because its better then nothing - lmao

what pisses me off about ignorant people is they are breathing air that I could be using!

squarepusher

squarepusher

more people will end up in jail in reality - mandatory jail time for anyone under 21 who smokes/possesses and jail time and your a criminal if you medicate in the same house if you have kids - how awesome, we should all just blindly vote yes because its better then nothing - lmao

what pisses me off about ignorant people is they are breathing air that I could be using!
yeah, considering this will have 0 impact on peopel for possession and jails, since 1oz is an infraction, the only peopel who it would save are non-medical growers who grow 5x5 and under ...

thats pretty rare to find, and I doubt the police are spending lots of time tracking down some small micro grow like that with 1000w / month elec bill.

So I hardly see anyone being prevented from going to jail, and with the new regulations, this may even impact our prison systems more than pre-19

G

growermike666

YEAH!!! 19 is Down 10 points in the polls!!!!

Horrible legislature. Rich Lee and his crew got caught with their hand in the cookie jar it looks like.

this trashy 19 shit is DOWN 10 POINTS in the most recent polls.:banana:

keep up the good work!
we got to knock this thing off the rails. sabotage it, debunk it, leave it abandoned in the weeds, derailed. Get the word out. speak the truth. inform people what it really is.

19 is unbelievable. What a bunch of snakes these dirty rotten imbeciles are. Its as if one said to the other, "Hey I got a good idea, let's start a canna school and take people's money who want to work in the canna industry.. then we'll use their money to pass a law that prohibits them from selling" "yeah we'll right it so only we can sell and they can only legally buy from us" "hahaha"
"and then anybody that opposes it we'll call em selfish"
"mbwahahaha"

poor Rich Lee I bet the tens of thousands of folks who went to his school might wanna slay him:D

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Horrible legislature. Rich Lee and his crew got caught with their hand in the cookie jar it looks like.

this trashy 19 shit is DOWN 10 POINTS in the most recent polls.:banana:

keep up the good work!
we got to knock this thing off the rails. sabotage it, debunk it, leave it abandoned in the weeds, derailed. Get the word out. speak the truth. inform people what it really is.

19 is unbelievable. What a bunch of snakes these dirty rotten imbeciles are. Its as if one said to the other, "Hey I got a good idea, let's start a canna school and take people's money who want to work in the canna industry.. then we'll use their money to pass a law that prohibits them from selling" "yeah we'll right it so only we can sell and they can only legally buy from us" "hahaha"
"and then anybody that opposes it we'll call em selfish"
"mbwahahaha"

poor Rich Lee I bet the tens of thousands of folks who went to his school might wanna slay him:D

you got a link for this poll? last I heard it had a 9 point lead...

J

Jalisco Kid

I too hope it does not pass.Nothing to do as a grower. It is a bad law written to serve a few. Richard lee deserves to be bitch slapped back to his momma's house.
I do not believe it will effect MMJ at all and Joe Public will not be going into dispensaries. We need to wait and pass a proposition that works for the people not the industry.
I thought for sure the far right and the religious sects would be coming into Cali with their tv ads like they did with prop 8. That is another Fed law that Cali citizens took in the ass without a word. How the feds could let people and corps come into our country and dump billions on ads to brainwash the people and do not have to declare where the money is coming from. That will screw you people more then some little marijuana law.
I will be coming back just to vote.
I really like the view on the law here then compared to richard lees group at gypomatics place. Suerte JK
Don't tread on me.

skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

prop 19 EVIL at it's core. Richard Lee will go down in history as one of the biggest scam artists. I knew when that Oaksterdam U' opened it was just the beginning of his Dr Evil style plan to take over the Canna World muhahahaha...Meelins of dollars uhh I mean Beelins of $$ of dollars (don't forget the pinkie thing') will go in HIS and his conspiritors' POCKETS if this flim flam law passes.

I am blown away every day meeting people who have NOT READ it and intend to vote yes just because the word legal is in the text. I have to remind them it's basically as legal as it's gonna get RIGHT NOW..and this law will actually take AWAY rights

Not one day has passed in the last 3 months where I haven't talked a few folks into reading the law and changing the minds...easily. I might as well pull up a soap box on the corner..

Comments like this is crap. 5x5? F' you..are you kidding and what I cant' smoke any more? 18-20's not informed...that one kills me..Even after they read it some say whatever...unreal

I found this>http://www.newagecitizen.com/MERP/RelegalizeNowObama48.htm

Top Bottom