Next drop....bubba kush hybrids

B

bckwht

once again i sit in agony while watching these packs go one by one..hopefully whoever snags em up posts some dime pieces later this year

O

oglovinlife18

looks like it's just you and me og... shh the screme N bubba will be all ours.. bwaaahahaha.
i may be delusional from lack of sleep,food and sex. especially the sex. or food. i spent most of the past 24 hours hitting refresh and watching the ocean surf, this morning it got pretty crazy... no damage here though, lucky...

i almost missed em i grabed the last pack

mancordero

mancordero

thank you logic! i was lucky enough to grab 1 of the 3 packs of Screme 'N Bubba! made my year. hope you're doing better man.

mancordero

mancordero

apparently, maybe he'll list some more.. but looks like only 3 of us were blessed with this cross. i wonder how many casey bubbas he's got?

O

oglovinlife18

thats crazy i wonder how many phenos this cross will bring i got all the bubba x's except the Snowdog and im going to sit the casy jones out i got restock on some cash incase white fires come out i need a good og in my stock and ill be set

mancordero

mancordero

all the bubba xs? damn, even the bubba x urkle? you're gonna be one happy farmer in the near future. so many dank phenos, i dunno how you'll be able to pick keepers, great problem to have though. i'm gonna try for some casey bubbas but i'm content if i miss em. good luck, hope you've got the space for all that. oh and definitely grab some white fire first chance you get. you'll be set for life.

O

oglovinlife18

all the bubba xs? damn, even the bubba x urkle? you're gonna be one happy farmer in the near future. so many dank phenos, i dunno how you'll be able to pick keepers, great problem to have though. i'm gonna try for some casey bubbas but i'm content if i miss em. good luck, hope you've got the space for all that. oh and definitely grab some white fire first chance you get. you'll be set for life.

yup even the eurkles!! o i did miss the afgan ones those

:banana1sv6::hi::icon_animal26::pimp::party0045: :animbong::harvest::rollj::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::sun2::sun2::rauch08::party0033:

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I was shooting for the urkels but the Hells Angels OG came up and fucked up my whole plan....poor me....rockin HA OG x bubba!!! lol

waayne

waayne

Thank's for the heads up logic!
I needed a pack of the Casey x Bubba :rock

B

bckwht

same thing happened to me cannarado...recently had to cut down my plants as it was my only option, so i had every intention of sitting this year out and just acquire a killer seed collection until i move...then all this fire pops up and i score some

not sure yet but might have to make time to build a stealth cab to atleast get a taste of the hells angelxbubba

O

oglovinlife18

to grab the caseyxbubba or let others have fun with the cross grab em people before i do

mancordero

mancordero

i'm almost glad i missed the urkle bubbas and the hells angel bubba.. i should sit out on the caseys ... i should just put my computer away before i spend my rent $ . also won some blue dream today. oops... please someone buy the caseys before i do...

awww shit, waaynes gonna do an amazing grow of casey bubba and make us all hate ourselves for passing on it... :poolparty

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

here's to hoping for RELISTS!!! i doubt it since the campers on here are effin serious haha! nice cop guys hope we see some pics when u drop em.

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

not sure who made he cross but there is an Erkle x Bubba cut floating around CO. known as the Platinum Bubba or Berkle. beautiful nugs drenched in resin, sweet grape candy smelling. potency isn't really there though.

Top Bottom