Next drop....bubba kush hybrids

O

oglovinlife18

not sure who made he cross but there is an Erkle x Bubba cut floating around CO. known as the Platinum Bubba or Berkle. beautiful nugs drenched in resin, sweet grape candy smelling. potency isn't really there though.

Was it purple ...

O

oglovinlife18

I was just curious to how fresh these buba seeds might be and what is the beast way to store them due to some court issues and the man being on bullshit about a plant I might have to do a 18 week boot camp what would be best way to store the fridge

Divine Genetics

Supporter
I was just curious to how fresh these buba seeds might be and what is the beast way to store them due to some court issues and the man being on bullshit about a plant I might have to do a 18 week boot camp what would be best way to store the fridge

Store your seeds in the fridge, will last for years and years and years :)

O

oglovinlife18

Store your seeds in the fridge, will last for years and years and years :)

kool thats where i got em now ...had a bad experience with some calli connects i put in fride a pack of deadheads,tahoe and sour og only 4 ended up germinating but thats what happens when people try and mass produce they loose the touch

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Afghan x Bubba are back up for relist. Grab'em before theyre gone foo's!

B

bckwht

fuck my life right now thats the second time i caught this afghan drop and cant do a damn thing...that smoke will be absolutely narcotic

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I just sent in payment for my HA x bubba and im stlill waiting for my Aliendog F3's to show up. Otherwise id be on that like stank!

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
I had to get some afghan x bubba in my life.

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
not sure who made he cross but there is an Erkle x Bubba cut floating around CO. known as the Platinum Bubba or Berkle. beautiful nugs drenched in resin, sweet grape candy smelling. potency isn't really there though.

Platinum bubba and berkle have been around for a little while now.

I had some nuggets that tasted like peanut butter and jelly, so good. The potency was there too.

Who ever got the erkle x bubbas are stoked!

O

oglovinlife18

just got mur sourchem,cannonball,uk bubba cheese,straberry inca...and a ssh freebie sending out my paayment tomarrow for urkle,Chemdog #4,and scream thanx logic for the wonderful opportunity ima take a group shot when they all come:banana1sv6:

B

bckwht

i personally have never smoked casey jones but also have only heard good reviews..anyone have any good info on the cut used for divines crosses?

Divine Genetics

Supporter
i personally have never smoked casey jones but also have only heard good reviews..anyone have any good info on the cut used for divines crosses?

i use the casey jones joeshmoe cut :) do a search and you will find the info about this cut... greenthumbdanny has some killer pics of her..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Mmmmm, sour diesel x bubba kush is a great combo! Had seen some from the triangle last year and the outdoor looked better than their indoor!!
Never saw it again but will never forget it.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
mmm aj sour d will be fire!!

S

Shamrock

Will the bubba dominate these crosses for the most part? I have read more then a couple times that when you use bubba in a cross it is very dom

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
I dnt know I'm waiting too my friend.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
does any one know if these dropped yet sour diesel x bubba kush???????

Top Bottom