Next drop coming soon ECSD S1s and more...

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Awesome logic bro I need a sour d in my line up just grabbed Rez Chemdog D so all I need is a sour d and I'm good to go can we get a list of all the new gear comin please? Any purple princes coming? Really want her I'm my stable of dank

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
:rock

Right on bro, I'm ready for these, no doubt..

sticky icky

sticky icky

That sounds killer logic cant wait real nice selections!

C

CHEVYBOX

Hell yea very nice!! ARe these AJ's Sour D S1's or are they the REAL ECSD S1's? Either way cant fn wait!! Give us a hint peak at the others Logic??

A

A-Roe

Are there anymore S1's like say a HAOG S1's (wishful thinking) coming in this next drop if not Ill get the ESCD.

C

CHEVYBOX

Do you have a pic of the mom?

Im almost positive that Logic is working the AJ cut.. I could be wrong? If so Logic can erase this post.. But if not here is a link to a post by Fractalz growing out the same cut.. Like I said could be wrong but almost positive..

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Im almost positive that Logic is working the AJ cut.. I could be wrong? If so Logic can erase this post.. But if not here is a link to a post by Fractalz growing out the same cut.. Like I said could be wrong but almost positive..

the aj sour diesel was just a silly tag given by that guy called swerve...

sky high

sky high

And that is exactly what happened to "OG Kush" in Cali.

Cop it, rename it..."claim-to-fame" it...revel in it. Now yer a pot star!

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
whatever the AJ sour diesel is, isnt even close to the ECSD...

S

SourBubba

whatever the AJ sour diesel is, isnt even close to the ECSD...

It has been well documented that AJ's Sour Diesel is ECSD, ECSD is simply AJ's cut renamed. I think Logic is confirming this by calling his AJ's SD S1's, ECSD S1's. So lets just put this all to rest, AJ's Sour Diesel = ECSD.

Giddeon

Giddeon

I can see a large cup of Bhakti Chai Tea and a lot of times hitting the refresh.

I cant wait :character0029:

C

CHEVYBOX

the aj sour diesel was just a silly tag given by that guy called swerve...

I agree about the silly guy Swerve.. But the name A.J. sour D is very much real.. And yes AJ's is some damn good Sour D but it is not the ECSD clone only.. Sunsim is the only guy I seen breeding with the real ECSD.. The ECSD buds are 2x the size of AJ's cut and yields 2x aswell.. jmo

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
I agree about the silly guy Swerve.. But the name A.J. sour D is very much real.. And yes AJ's is some damn good Sour D but it is not the ECSD clone only.. Sunsim is the only guy I seen breeding with the real ECSD.. The ECSD buds are 2x the size of AJ's cut and yields 2x aswell.. jmo
i have to agree

S

SourBubba

Read this entire thread guys:

You will see JJ-NYC, FractaLz, SunSim and many others chime in on the Sour Diesel issue. They say that AJ's Sour Diesel is THE original sour diesel.

JJ-NYC: "AJ's Sour is the original Sour Diesel. Don't know why the Sour has so many titles but they are pretty much the same depending on how old the cut is and if any genetic drift occurred."

fractaLz: "The AJ (asshole joe) cut is THE original Sour D cut. All this ECSD name-taggin is just that, name taggin. I think Rez had something to do with it when he released his "ECSD" and the various versions 3, 2.5, etc. Some peoples ECSD could be the original cut, who knows."

This is what I have taken as a definitive answer. Thanks -SB

Latest posts

Top Bottom