Next time I post I wil be in Colorado!

• Thread starter organicozarks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
organicozarks

organicozarks

Fast yes, but not reckless. Maybe 10 years ago that would have described me. We have been planning this for sometime. We actually got things together faster than we thought we would, and it shaved a month off of the moving day. Lucky us!!!!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Might as well get moved in and comfortable before winter hits.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I'm guessing the Ozarks, kolah... just a guess though.

Drive safe and yes it's a blessing to get here and moved in now. A month from now could bring all kinds of weather surprises, few of them fun to move in.

souf69

souf69

Its too late groham! Im here already.... Theres no more room here! Dont bring no bugs or molds up.
Lol....

souf69

souf69

Ozark, welcome to Colorful Colorado! Now the border is shut down and your the last urbanfarmer to get thru.....

organicozarks

organicozarks

I am loving the move! It was a motherfucker to pull off, but well worth it. I missed the conveniences of the "city." Not having to drive 45 minutes one way to get to just about anything is a nice change. So far everyone seems almost overly nice. I did not expect that. The weed is good, but not blowing me out of the water. It seems the looks, smell, and crystal production are above average, but the strength is about average. I have by no means sampled everything out there, but from what I have it is about what I was expecting.

My land lady said that as long as I don't set up a meth lab she doesn't care what I do. Crazy bitch say what? :)

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Plenty of fake tits floating around town.
Really look great, until you get your hands on them.

K

kolah

I too dislike fake boobers...and those padded bras as well. I want to know what I'm getting and no hidden surprises.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Any of you cats with a woman in your lives, tell her about True & Co. And if she decides to place an order lemme know, they've got a referral deal going. EXCELLENT customer care, absolutely excellent.

souf69

souf69

Im a monk living in the mountains of Colorado.... although, I do have a squaw that claims to be my wife.

Top Bottom