NFL '13

• Thread starter Theoneandonly Z
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

my o my Detroit and Oakland could possible win on Thanksgiving must be the medical marijuana that is going around them states oh my Mexatron is a beast......

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Seattle vs San Francisco/ North Carolina
New England vs Denver/ San Diego

Tomorrows games are looking pretty good.

Go Hawks!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
BRONCOS NINERS!!!!!! SUPER BOWL>>>>
Niners my team sine I can remember since 64 or so, 8 years old. Used to watch them train in my hometown..
Bronco's.... saw all the Elway years at Stanford, have met him a few times. Moved to Colo during his years....
Going to be fun.
All the playoff's have been in your face smash mouth football...Great action.....

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Don't get ur hopes up @chickenman , u gotta go through Seatown first... home of the beast quake!;) Nfc championship is Superbowl caliber no doubt. Gonna be a bloody fight for sure:nurse:

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Seagulls beating Manning????? NOT..
Going to be a great time for all regardless who wins.. which will be either Niners or Broncos....So just accept that fact and plan accordingly.. LOL.....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
WOW Was somehow briefly beamed to Niner game and took this shot..
DSC 0307

Next thing I knew I was feeding chickens and it was halftime, better lay off for a couple of hours or so...

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

OK bronco fans, are you ready for a knock down drag em out fight for AFC supremacy or what ?

going be a good game . good luck, may the best in the AFC prevail !

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Going to be one of the best sunday football days for sure. my dream.. 49ers bronco's.. dreams come true ya know, both my team for many, many years, how can you not love both???

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

i do enjoy watching them play . i enjoy watching all good football games . But ?
i have only one team that i love !
through thick and thin for 45 years !

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Today is a great day for football. I enjoy watching the AFC NFC championships more than the 'bowl. Nothing like the 4 best teams fighting it out, trying to advance to the next game. GO HAWKS!

I wish I was in Seattle at the moment. I absolutely love that city. Sometimes u just gotta make saccrafices for ur fam. Its crazy in the NW right now. The whole state is filled with great supporters. I got to catch a couple home games this year, which was awesome. I know a lot of ppl hate the hawks, but I can guarantee that they would love being in that stadium!

Kendo

Kendo

I have 4 favorite teams. The Raiders and whoever is playing the Niners, Broncos or Patriots. Like Chickenman I grew up in the Bay Area. Went to a ton of Niner games for free during the DUHberg, OJ, Plunkett years. A legacy of heckling the hell out of Niner fans I have been thrown out of more Candlestick games than 99.999999359627% of Niner fans have been to.
I have been a Raiders season ticket holder since 95, second row, center endzone. I think it was like the 96 home game, as they huddled 15 feet in front of me for almost 5 minutes due to penalty and commercial timeout I heckled John Elway so bad through an electric bullhorn he looked me dead in the eyes, flipped me off and mouthed,"Fuck you asshole"
That was friggin awesome...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
!/2 dream complete. niners will kicks ass just watch if not I like crow.....

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Broncos pass offense is just to good. And if their D plays like they did today...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Robbed.. Bad calls Bronco's will kick the Seagulls ass....

Top Bottom