NFL '13

• Thread starter Theoneandonly Z
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Nothings better than smoking bowls and watching football. This is a much needed thread dedicated to the 2013 NFL season. Represent ur teams, talk about match ups, and maybe some good ole trash talking (let's keep it football, no personal blows here please!) Load some bud, grab some food, and get ready for some football!!

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

I'm gonna start this thread off talking about the big game tonight.

Seattle Seahawks vs San Fransisco 49ers

Big time hawk fan here. This game is gonna be sick, especially in Seattle. Let's here the 12th man roar tonight! Go hawks!!

Hoping for a win, but SF is strong and adding A Boldin makes them deadly. Gonna really test the legion of boom tonight!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Niners been my team since the 60's John Brodie, Joe Montana lots of greats...Kezar stadium, Candelstick park, last season there. Saw many games at the stick. We would chuck 12 packs of beer over fence drink 20 plus beers during game...
Also saw All the Elway years at Stanford so Broncos are my team as well.. Guzzled with Elway at beer joints like The Dutch Goose, Oasis, and Alpine inn back in his college days..
Sorry niners will dominate by 17...at least.....

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Detroit Lions reppin right here! We made swaps and moves that have our defense smashing mo fo's! We got $ BIG Suh's on that line! Reggie Bush makin some ankle breakin shakes. Outaa be alot more well rounded now with him, the new receiver's and of course Megatron!
Gonna be a sick here here in tha D! I beleive we'll make it to the playoffs but SuperBowl isnt outta the question if we keep these boys together for a couple years!
Quest

drewski85

drewski85

my giants let me down again.the only way i can rationalize it is that at least they lost to denver and not the cowgirls or the deadskins. i wish eli manning would wake the f*** up!

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

This Sunday night game is pretty crazy. Weird things happening left and right

sixstring

sixstring

Cool thread, I watch as many games as I can because I have 3 fantasy teams lol. Detroit lie downs are my team win or lose.i should be happy at 1 and 1 but today wasa ttypical loss, blew it in the last 5 mins like we always seem to do.this late game has had some crazy shit goin down.

squiggly

squiggly

Go Bears! Finally have a receiver corps this year and a decent enough OL to see what Cutler is actually made of (versus what he's made of with a shitty team around him).

I've got the Seahawks in a landslide tonight. That defense is wild.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Cmon 6string ur killing me!! But I haven't seen a rush game tonight, u were better off with bush;)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

R.I.P. Big Al

mancordero

mancordero

GO GIANTS

let's win a damn game....

Wilson needs to run the ball like he was in the preseason, 17 yards a game sure ain't gonna cut it....

btw thanks for starting this thread Z.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
No days off for real farmers. But chores are done and it's time to watch my Fourty fucking Niners.
No prediction after eating crow on last weeks game...
Monday night will be great, Raiders Bronco's always a great game...

Top Bottom