Nfl 2011

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

If we are going to use Yahoo which I believe we are, then I highly suggest people downloading the Yahoo Fantasy Football app for your cell phone.

I love it and was using it before and it is really handy to use. Also for me, just as fast as using your PC. I also like how it has the live scoring so you know whats up wherever you are. Most probably already know about it but for those that don't, I would get it. It's free.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
MotherLoad and Smokey.. That makes 7....

Nice of you fellas to join...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
2Dog..You going to set this league up or you want me too? I would say to have the draft either tomorrow night or Tuesday night....We will be full by then....

I'd say go H 2 H....But any way works for me.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
How bout Cam Newton today...WOW..

I hope this Cowboy Jets game is going to be good....Been a crazy first Sunday.

2DogWalker

Ill set it up, standard yahoo public points and roster h2h wit playoffs ne suggestions???

S

sfzoo

^do what you do. thx.

respect to motherlode, thank god we got another league up.

If we are going to use Yahoo which I believe we are, then I highly suggest people downloading the Yahoo Fantasy Football app for your cell phone.

I love it and was using it before and it is really handy to use. Also for me, just as fast as using your PC. I also like how it has the live scoring so you know whats up wherever you are. Most probably already know about it but for those that don't, I would get it. It's free.

the app is dope. update is real slick.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I might not make the draft - i will be on a plane

Ill try and do the wifi hookup on the plane if its available

I live for free agency anyhow - hoping the league isnt more then 8 tems

i will check out that app but might not work with my old ass droid version - im on boost mobiles iden (slow ass) network - its the only cell phone that has service where I live

2DogWalker

Cam blew it up, wow I will honestly say I did not expect to see that for a few years....Lions well they were the lions except they actually were on the winning side this time, complete domination stat wise and only win by 7 :(.....

And that Baltimore/Pitt Game was a stunner, rothlisberger and the whole steelers squat just got owned....Rice looked like a star though..

This will be fun drafting after the first week, especially in a smaller league. I think you will see some really nice squads picked up in this draft.

Good luck
2DogWalkER

S

sfzoo

Lets go RAIIDERS!!

just got DMC, M. Williams(TB) for Fitz, R. Bush in another league.

H

H3AD_CAS3

im down to join the league if there are still spots available...LMK

How bout Run DMC and the Raider Nation tonight :banana1sv6:

2DogWalker

Still waiting on a few more people to sign up to see how many spots will be still available for the draft.....Draft is tonight at 10 PM EST /7 PM on the west coast...sent invites to those requested so far I believe.....

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
How about them raiders - damn janowill break that record eventually - too many penalties - but the d played stout against the run

Off to a good start

Top Bottom