Nfl 2011

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Got him as a kicker on another league. Thought I was going to lose but ended up winning by 8 points.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
How bout that Cowboys game Sunday.... Pretty tough loss....Thats what I call a Bad Beat.

So whats up on the Fantasy Football front?

Logged on to see whats up..

I spoke with 2Dogs, and he said a limit of 10 people...Not sure where we are at with the amount of people right now...

BUt I believe 2Dog is setting up the League, Draft time etc....It will be one night THIS week....

2Dog...Post up the details once you get them bro...

By the way, 2Dogs doing all of this because he's the Commish....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
What a crazy first week it was....500 yards passing.. 400 by a rookie......Lots of injuries....Weird week for sure.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
I might not make the draft - i will be on a plane

Ill try and do the wifi hookup on the plane if its available

I live for free agency anyhow - hoping the league isnt more then 8 tems

i will check out that app but might not work with my old ass droid version - im on boost mobiles iden (slow ass) network - its the only cell phone that has service where I live

It really doesn't matter to me how many teams.. If you guys want 8, then 8 it is...It really dont matter to me. Im down either way..
Just let me know when the draft is...

MotherLoad...Would a certain day this week be better for you? Let 2Dog know if there is a good day for you man...Mt schedule is flexible...Name the time, Ill be there.

2DogWalker

ALL RIGHT, well the draft was set up for 10 PM EST Tonight, but it looks like we only have 5 people signed up so I will move it to Thursday Night the same time (unless we need to move it to a different time...)......Let me know ASAP, and to all those that have been sent the league info please sign up so we can make sure to get a full league. Thanks

Shooting for 10 teams I think 9 slots are full, should have just about enough slots I figured that we should basically use "tester rules" in terms to who can play just to keep it legit.......

Thanks
2DogWalkER

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Im signed up... Im fine with tonight (Thurs.) or Friday night.. Both are cool with me... Whatever works for you guys.....

Thanks 2Dogs for hooking all of this up bro...

Ill be there tonight.....If it changes, that is fine too.

2DogWalker

Everyone is signed up, sure there may be a few auto drafts but hey those are usually my best teams lol......Good luck to everyone; draft is tonight, games will begin this weekend should be a fun season in a turbulent NFL this year.....

Go LIONS :), every week I feel my excitement building up (only to be taken away, usually on a stretcher) just like every year......

Good season to all.....and good luck your gonna need it :)

2DW

I

ibTheMan

Im #1 knower of ALL FOOTBALL Collage(my favorite)and Pro)#1 Broskietts.lol

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Man...How bout Cam Newton? Dude is really doing well....

sticky icky

sticky icky

Cam "is"tearin shit up wowwww!-let's rumble nice and fried for the games ooohhh yeahhh!
IMAG01671.jpg

I

ibTheMan

Im #1 Lions fan and stick is #1 Chiefs fan. and stick hides out the good bud.

2DogWalker

lol IB

Looks like the lions kicked some chief asssssss today, sucks JC went out.....
MEGATRON the supastar :), but Detroit is gonna need best to break a few to keep winning.

Cam is a super star you think he'll go for 6600 yds this season :). Even wit 3 picks it still showed he can and will throw the ball with 400+yards and a great percentage. NEEEEEVER woulda thought he would do so well.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Another crazy day of football... Cowboys game was a good one....And Im thinking The Chiefs will be getting Andrew Luck after they go 0-16.....So much for taking Charles..lol.

jammie

jammie

Another crazy day of football... Cowboys game was a good one....And Im thinking The Chiefs will be getting Andrew Luck after they go 0-16.....So much for taking Charles..lol.

i suspect pete carroll might disagree with ya

S

sfzoo

ATTN: Fantasy Players

we need to get a prize sorted before the season progresses and losing records start to appear. Its gonna be tough to get a player w/ a losing record to be motivated to fork up cash/beans or whatever after the season.

So lets discuss what's at stake, the logistics, etc.

On a personal note:
Andre Johnson
Peyton Hillis

on the trading block, accepting offers.

P

Paul Nepal

we had a good league going, then Tobor came and sh*t on it!!

H

H3AD_CAS3

Since my work horse Miles Austin is gonna be out for a few weeks, I could really use some depth at the WR position... I am already to deep at TE could easily part with :

Witten
Gonzalez or
Keller

LMK,
HC

2DogWalker

Well well well,

Looks like another fun sunday of oil vaping I mean pro football.....hope everyone is ready, that was a friggen huge week for h3ad 150 pts on standard scoring is for real dude, very nice.....

I guess since the response was so low to the giant red writing above we will just award some prizes.... I understand some of us are busy....

Everyone involved check on the Yahoo Fantasy Board for more information, if you can't look at that just PM me here and I will get with you individually.....

Thanks much
2DW

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
we had a good league going, then Tobor came and sh*t on it!!

Hey I didn't mention names in my thread so don't mention mine in this thread. I didn't quit. I am leading that league though. I wrote it all down. Two weeks down and 234 points for my team.

Now I will stay out of this thread unless my name is mentioned again.

I have never trolled here, been a pain here and I don't expect to be talked about on thcfarmer. So keep your crap on Yahoo where I kept it.

Top Bottom