Nfl 2011

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
How bout Dallas releasing Tashard Choice? Really Im glad, Dude was never clutch, and he has had Fumble-itis this year... but in 4 years, 250 rushes, he had almost 1200 yards...8 TD's....64 Catches for 500 yards....I bet The Lions or Skins will pick him up... I think he will be a nice back some place new with a fresh start...

Should be a great weekend of Football...Sunday night game is a good one...I Hate Philly..Hope they lose by 21.

Have a good Sunday folks....

.....Has anyone ever heard of "Dark Horse" MMJ Pills? (Dont eat them ..lol.)

2DogWalker

How bout Dallas releasing Tashard Choice? Really Im glad, Dude was never clutch, and he has had Fumble-itis this year... but in 4 years, 250 rushes, he had almost 1200 yards...8 TD's....64 Catches for 500 yards....I bet The Lions or Skins will pick him up... I think he will be a nice back some place new with a fresh start...

Should be a great weekend of Football...Sunday night game is a good one...I Hate Philly..Hope they lose by 21.

Have a good Sunday folks....

.....Has anyone ever heard of "Dark Horse" MMJ Pills? (Dont eat them ..lol.)

The lions could use choice, I would take that! He might fit okay here especially with best looking like he will be out for a bit...:mad0233:

Any weekend with the NFL is a great weekend of football for me...

How do u think Tebow will hold up this week against SUH, Williams and the rest of the DLINE for the lions??

I think Palmer will work well in Oakland, (sad to see JCamp go down tho) just needs a little time to get his head around that huge ass playbook. Honestly he was set up to fail last week IMO.....

Good luck everyone in Fantasy this week, should be a good matchup with 3 vs 4 with canna and burnt....

H3ad has rec'd information to ship prizes, anyone else looking to offer up get at me for information. Thanks much

2DW

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
wtf happened to pimpin?

no fun in beating somebody who has more then half his team on a bye

I better win this week

2DogWalker

wtf happened to pimpin?

no fun in beating somebody who has more then half his team on a bye

I better win this week

Terrible Right....What should we do? Does it appear anyone else has disappeared from the league?

2DW

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
well I dont think he changed his lineup last 2 weeks at least

I stuck it out with my shit autodraft team

I was all stoked to pull into 6th spot and 5th in points scored

then I noticed only the top 4 teams make the playoffs

usually top 2 seeds get week one bye and 5th and 6th are wild cards

oh well I still have time to move up - if I pull it off this weekend and sticky

beats canna I could get 4th - Im less then 3 points behind

S

sfzoo

i fucked up and waited till the morning to change my roster, got drunk, woke up at 12...then lost all 3 of my leagues.

bye week blues for sure..

i'm nearly out of contention in our league. if pimpin is out, he's out. still got a sick prize pack to play for.

2DogWalker

well I dont think he changed his lineup last 2 weeks at least

I stuck it out with my shit autodraft team

I was all stoked to pull into 6th spot and 5th in points scored

then I noticed only the top 4 teams make the playoffs

usually top 2 seeds get week one bye and 5th and 6th are wild cards

oh well I still have time to move up - if I pull it off this weekend and sticky

beats canna I could get 4th - Im less then 3 points behind

We can change it to 6 teams in the playoffs. It will make it so weeks 14-16 are playoffs as opposed to 15 & 16.

I posted this question up in the league forum as well. So lets discuss. Im not opposed to the idea....

2DW

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
WHAT UP FARMBALL CREW.....

2Dog, looks like I got you this week bro... Im feling pretty good now that you have MegaTron on bye...Still though, no matter how good your lineup looks, you still never know...I need to real off some wins though, Or ill be out of the playoffs..

And, Im pretty sure Big D will win this week..LOL...the Roller Coaster ride continues...

Enjoy the Day fellas... Good Luck..get Stoned..and Have fun...

FYI: I have all my prizes here with me, just for teh simple reason, I dont know what the winners will want, so Ill hold on to them till the winners can pick what they want...
Everyone else I guess should talk to 2Dog...

2Dog, your the commish, If people are quiting..(Pretty lame).. take a vote and change what you need too...i think we should play it through.. But It honestly dont matter to me... Whatever you guys want....

(And Washington picked up Choice..I figured they or the Lions would..Suprised The Lions didn't go after him, he would have fit them nicely, better than Washington IMO)

S

sfzoo

i'm playing it through, and my prize donations stand so long as we have most of us here.

i'm down for 6 in playoffs, but as said, 2dog you the commish...whatever youdecide

raiiiiderrrs!!!!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
i'm playing it through, and my prize donations stand so long as we have most of us here.

i'm down for 6 in playoffs, but as said, 2dog you the commish...whatever youdecide

raiiiiderrrs!!!!

Im with you bro.. I dont care if i lose the rest of the games, I wont quit on you guys.. Nothing worse than a team that quits have way through a season.. but you guys know, It happens every year it seems like...Ill be here till the end...

2Dog, Do what you gotta do bro.. Ill be here.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Man Dallas SUCKS! LOL...They cant even score on Seattle... I tell my little boy all the time, Dont like The Cowboys...They are good for news coverage though.... They look horrible though...Always the penalties...Every game...

DeMarco Murry looks Great though, might actually have a decent every down back now..Close to every down back as you can get...that will help... Hope he can stay healthy..

H

H3AD_CAS3

Man Dallas SUCKS! LOL...They cant even score on Seattle... I tell my little boy all the time, Dont like The Cowboys...They are good for news coverage though.... They look horrible though...Always the penalties...Every game...

DeMarco Murry looks Great though, might actually have a decent every down back now..Close to every down back as you can get...that will help... Hope he can stay healthy..

^This...Dallas = Suckville. How is it possible to have so much talent on one team and most of it gets wasted? I'm tired of making excuses for Romo, it's about time they look for another quarterback!

You're right about Murray though. Man if it wasn't for him there is no way they would be winning. I am stoked I was able to pick him up as a FA. dUMB LUCK I guess.

and 2Dog I haven't had a chance to send out those beans. I will make it a point to get them out this week. :cool0041:

2DogWalker

Im with you bro.. I dont care if i lose the rest of the games, I wont quit on you guys.. Nothing worse than a team that quits have way through a season.. but you guys know, It happens every year it seems like...Ill be here till the end...

2Dog, Do what you gotta do bro.. Ill be here.

Word Im not quitting....Quitters = Suckville :).....It looks like almost everyone is still there...So im good with it..

Cool on the prizes :)

Im just gonna keep it the way it was 4 teams to make the playoffs , everyone is still in it...sorry to disappoint some but thats how we started and sticking to the plan is my style...

^This...Dallas = Suckville. How is it possible to have so much talent on one team and most of it gets wasted? I'm tired of making excuses for Romo, it's about time they look for another quarterback!

You're right about Murray though. Man if it wasn't for him there is no way they would be winning. I am stoked I was able to pick him up as a FA. dUMB LUCK I guess.

and 2Dog I haven't had a chance to send out those beans. I will make it a point to get them out this week. :cool0041:

Sweet homie just shoot em a pm so I know to look. Thanks much bro been looking at some stuff of your around the net man, mucho respect! And that team of yours is Killllllin em everry week....

Well erryone looks like its gonna be a fun week, stoked to see some lions eat bears :)...and the saints v falcons is gonna be a fun one see if brees can handle the falcons...

2DogWalker

S

sfzoo

i'm havin a tough time in our league, doin better in others but the bye weeks fucked me up pretty nicey.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Word Im not quitting....Quitters = Suckville :).....It looks like almost everyone is still there...So im good with it..

Cool on the prizes :)

Im just gonna keep it the way it was 4 teams to make the playoffs , everyone is still in it...sorry to disappoint some but thats how we started and sticking to the plan is my style...

yeah nor worries - Id rather earn my way in to the playoffs - 4 weeks left and I have 2 play 4 of the guys ahead of me that I have a chance of catching

good shit

denarius moore FTW

niners were impressive today as well

sticky icky

sticky icky

ML looks like your team put up some points today good chit bro!--its about time Chris Johnson did somthn for me 2,let's keep this thang alive!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
How did I lose last week? LOL.. WOW....That was some bullshit man.. Going against the best team in our league and everyone but Bush decides that 2 pints is enough...Shit!

Some good games on today...Enjoy everyone.. Ill be transplanting.. Taking cuts....counting seeds..packaging seeds...cleaning out a room or two.. I hope to get it all done, but doubt it...Oh yeah, and Ill be watching some football of course....

What do you all have on the Cowboys vs Washington game? Over/under Cowboys win by 8 or more....? That was the line earlier in the week.. probably dropped a little, down to 7 maybe even less....

You fellas have fun...Enjoy the day....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
.........And, Doesn't Kevin Kolb suck.. I honestly thought that dude was going to be pretty good...Eagles got a steal trading that dude.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
This has been a weird year in Fantasy Football.. Just weird all the way around....

Latest posts

Top Bottom