Nfl 2011

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

2DogWalker

Turkey Day in the D for me, GO Lions suh is gonna get to Mr. Rogers and he isn't gonna be actin like his neighbor thats for sure:)...

No but honestly I would love for em to get a W but I hope we can keep up either way, gotta get that defense playing up to full potential by thursday if schwartz is gonna have a chance.

Have a great holiday everyone, dont eat too much (seriously its gross), and enjoy the time with your family if you got it.....

Be safe/Kind Regards,
2DogWalkER

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
man I almost fucked myself last week - first I picked up ball to sub for mcgahee and then failed to insert him in the lineup for the thursday night game - that put me a mere 5 points back

was losing by 3 points until that last long pass to cruz at the end of the sunday night game where I also had the giants as my D - the eagles could have scored at the end - but they took a knee - whew - dodged a fucking bullet there - won by about .5

and on top of that I left a forty burger on the bench between nate washington and staffords big day - those points would have been helpful if I can maneuver myself into a the log jam that is 4 th place - lol

good shit

2DogWalker

All right NFL Fans,

We've seen it for weeks now, we all have heard about it, seen it on the news, its the phenomenon of TEBOW....The kid flat out wins, its what he has done his entire televised football career. I'm personally not really a fan, and think his football skills are mediocre at best...BUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT he is still winning, because, he is a winner, period.

What does everyone else think?

coloradochem

coloradochem

It aint pretty, but he gets it done and puts a w in the coloum

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
fuck tebow

finally made it to 4th place - stoked on that

rest of my football weekend sucked

A

AliasAO

This has been quite a season so far between my niners @ 10-2 and sitting in second place in the farm league..

Tebow can get the wins but Im not sure how long it will be effective for..

Cam Newton cant win SHIT with the panthers but he gets me +25 points a game .. Ill take him all day over tebow..

Finally Ray Rice had a game for me.. Hes been shitting the bed ALL year long so far. Im coming for that #1 Spot tho

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
confuzed

I went to bed monday night stoked because I had (according to stattracker) taken third place by almost a full point over sticky

suprised when I logged onto yahoo today to see I was in 4th behind by almost a full point - weird becasue I never saw anything about stat corrections

in any case both 1 and 2 this week are slated to get about 110 with their current roster lineups - so Im gonna need a boost from somebody on my team this week

maybe Ill get lucky and KC will pull out all the stops against an undefeated green bay team - I mean aaron rogers is due to have a bad game aint he - lol

good luck everybody in the final 4

canna I been unable to respond to your post on yahoo - seems they disabled the message board - thats cool as hell for you to put up choice of beans to 1-3 place winners

and thanks for getting the league off the ground - almost found myself playing in a public league instead

Ester

Ester

Sorry motherlode don't bet against the pack. Don't mean it can't happen but look at there schedule.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Sorry motherlode don't bet against the pack. Don't mean it can't happen but look at there schedule.

UMM i have to be against them - no choice - its a fantsay football thing (as this is what this thread is all about) the guy I go against this week has aaron rodgers

Ill say it here and now - fuck the packers and fuck rodgers and his lame ass discount double take

they are dumbasses if they try and win out instead of keeping guys healthy for the playoff run

16 and 0 means dick if you dont get a ring - ask new england

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
roddy mutha f n white

talk about a huge game for my wr - not only did he score more than double his projected he stole that first TD from gonzalez who my team was up against (12 point swing) - way to be a ball hog roddy white

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
UMM i have to be against them - no choice - its a fantsay football thing (as this is what this thread is all about) the guy I go against this week has aaron rodgers

Ill say it here and now - fuck the packers and fuck rodgers and his lame ass discount double take

they are dumbasses if they try and win out instead of keeping guys healthy for the playoff run

16 and 0 means dick if you dont get a ring - ask new england

LOL! I dont have any issues with Rodgers, But dude.. Whats up with that "Double Take" Shit..? Your right Ml..Shit is LAME.

Speaking of Lame.....COWBOYS!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Good Luck to you guys in The Playoffs... looks liked I missed the playoffs by 2 points or so.. Might have come down to a tie breaker in my case too...

This year has been fun... Lets do it again next year..

And lets stay in touch in this thread, So that the winners will get EXACTLY what they want from me, as far as prizes are concerned...

The top 3 winners will get their pick of whatever I have in my vault... It does not have to be a 'released" line, and once the seeds Im making now are finished, I will make a list of all that I have up for grabs, Its going to be some seriously nice gear....

Chemdog 91 hybrid....Green Crack hybrid... Blue Magoo hybrid....Urkle x Purple Berry BX....The Hog lines...MVTf alpha clone x Strawberry Diesel.....Mass Super Skunk x Hindu Skunk IX............A bunch of shit to choose from....

Anyways.. great job to the winners.. Good Luck....and I gotta say, Im a little jealous of the winners.. You guys are going to be getting some great prizes from the owners in this league.... Really nice genetics to win...

later fellas... enjoy the Holidays.

More to come...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Its going to be a Great Day in The NFL..Lots of good games today.... Glad the Boys pulled it off last night.. The score does not reflect the game.. Dallas Dominated the bucs on all three sides of the ball...I think The Bucs had all of about 35 yards total teh first half.....Romo had a great game...

Enjoy The day fellas...again, Good Luck.

Illmind

Illmind

True undefeated seasons are worth as much as an expired coupon with no bling bling. I want cinci, baltimore and green bay to take the L. New england will prob shit in tebows face but id like them to lose as well. Some weak games tho, monday night is the one. The 9ers vs the stillers lol
P.s. Fuck a discount double check

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say it was a fun year, even though no matter what I did my team sucked.

I had a great time playing with a group that actually stayed to the end.

I am down to play next year for sure if you guy's want to set it up again.

Anyone down for a Fantasy Basketball league?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
well I feel vindicated - KC did stomp green bay which allowed me to beat head who had outscored most of the league by 200 points this season

so its looks like me and sticky icky in the finals - projected scores less then a 2 point differential - gonna be interesting

was a fun season - went from last to 4th to barely squeak in and now Im playing for the whole enchilada

thx again to canna for getting this going - hope we get everybody back for next year

no fantasy basketball for me smoke - not that big of a fan and that seems like too much starting line up work

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
paging sticky icky

bro change your lineup - big ben is out for the game!

looks like johnson and jackson are game time decisions as well

dont want to win the whole enchilada against your team not at full strength

ps - too bad you didnt start reggie wayne this week

H

H3AD_CAS3

definitely a fun season..sucks that my team flamed out right when I needed them most but two really good teams made it to end. Good luck Motherlode and Sticky you guys have a killer matchup. As for me it's gonna be a tough battle for third place but looking forward to playing Burnt for the second time this season. Until next year!

HC

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Whats up Fantasy Crew...Who won?

Both Sticky and ML did a great job this year..ML for sure... he really worked teh wire to get nice players... Gotta give it up to you both.. Head case too bro...

i reallly hope we can all get up in this same thread next year, So I can redeam myself, and maybe win some Killer gear...

You guys stay in touch, so I can get some nice gear to the winners....Looks like I will have a BUNCH of gear, that willl be harvested Feb.15 or so....So a couple months away....But, I willl NOT forget about the winners and the packs they deserve...

Been cool fellas...Congrats to the winners...

2DogWalker

What's up guys,

Firstly happy holidays to all and a great new year fuck the mayans.....

Second, thanks to everyone who played strong all year I lost the last two games by like 3 PTs to keep me out o the race, but that's life...league will be in session for next year no doubt I'll be back around after the first of the year been having some small co
Communication issues but will be solved by feb...

Good luck today in the finals and third place game...to all the prize winners just pm me and we will figure things out...

Thanks again and a happy and safe holidays to everybody and their families....

Much respect
Kind regards
2dogwalker

Top Bottom