NFL Pre Season Smack Talk Thread

• Thread starter ReelBusy1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smoke1sun

Just got back from the bears training camp. Cutler was throwing from the 5 yard line to the other endzone no problem. I see a good playoff run in the near future if he can stay healthy and protected.

Thats what he's gonna be doin all year throwin from 1 endzone to the other, to bads theres nobody to catch the ball. who knows they may change the rules, who throws the farthest gets 1 point. hahaha

0sWizZle

Cutler will be dumping the ball off all day to my boy Forte and if he's not open say hi to Jay's new best go to guy...Greg Olsen

K

koopa troopa

man TO last night was dirty. i'm really liking that bills team through and through. the o-line could use some work. TO's second catch on that out route was bad ass. he broke that corner's ankles at age 35. what a beastly nizzle.

K

koopa troopa

TO looks fly in that uni, no homo. that fake punt had the same calibre of trickery like that boise state statue of liberty play. one of my favorite trick plays was in the pro bowl. some crazy ass o-line shift thingy at the goal line.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Wow 17 pages and nobody mentioned the team that all your teams will fear playing the most this year.

COLTS!!!!

G

Gene Bean

Unfinished Business!

My Titans have some unfinished business! They know they left it on the field and choked that playoff game to the Steelers last year and I think they have a great chance to get to the playoffs again to redeem themselves...

GO TITANS!!!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
colts are gonna flop this year year to much change

Dungy sucked and is gone, they added big bodies on defensive line, Manning is 100% and Donald Brown will be better than E. James was. Changes like this translate to Super Bowl.

I will be shocked if it isn't the Colts and the Bears in a rematch or Colts and Giants aka Manning Bowl I.

They could choke again though. Last year was the worst. They pounded Pittsburgh with defense. Colt D outplayed Pitt D big time in season game. They beat N.E. They crushed the Ravens D 31 to 3, they beat the Chargers and they split with Titans with the victory 21-0. They manhandled all the AFC playoff teams and then lose the Chargers playoff game because Dungy is always to conservative and cost games.

Hopefully no Dungy and no choke. I want to see this team standing on the gas peddle every game running up the scores so teams can't mount any comebacks.

I think you will all admit that no matter what team you root for when the Colts appear on your schedule that is the game you have circled as the most dangerous game your team has.

Until they are eliminated you will be praying someone else has to play them. You will fear them all season.

If Sanders plays the whole year the Colts will be even more unstoppable.

Let the season begin.

S

smoke1sun

Dungy sucked and is gone, they added big bodies on defensive line, Manning is 100% and Donald Brown will be better than E. James was. Changes like this translate to Super Bowl.

I will be shocked if it isn't the Colts and the Bears in a rematch or Colts and Giants aka Manning Bowl I.

They could choke again though. Last year was the worst. They pounded Pittsburgh with defense. Colt D outplayed Pitt D big time in season game. They beat N.E. They crushed the Ravens D 31 to 3, they beat the Chargers and they split with Titans with the victory 21-0. They manhandled all the AFC playoff teams and then lose the Chargers playoff game because Dungy is always to conservative and cost games.

Hopefully no Dungy and no choke. I want to see this team standing on the gas peddle every game running up the scores so teams can't mount any comebacks.

I think you will all admit that no matter what team you root for when the Colts appear on your schedule that is the game you have circled as the most dangerous game your team has.

Until they are eliminated you will be praying someone else has to play them. You will fear them all season.

If Sanders plays the whole year the Colts will be even more unstoppable.

Let the season begin.

Man i hope you not serious?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
What don't you think will work out? Even if they are the same as last year 12-4 they were and are the most feared team. They can blow out any team at any time including the Steelers and the Patriots. If they are healthy and clicking nobody can stop them. Teams have to resort to onside kicks and crappy calls by refs to even have a chance. I would be willing to bet the Colts have had the most onside kicks against them than any other team for several years. Onside kicks equal desperation. I guarantee they have been ref screwed the most.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Your Titans have had the most onside kicks against the Colts. You squeaked out the division last year. This year the Titans are getting buried again. The way it used to be and is supposed to be. Colts rule the AFC South.

S

smoke1sun

i dont know when the colts became the most feared team. as for sanders that dude is hurt already can never stay healthy. dungy a bum lol funny you know your team real well. the colts go as manning goes and iam calling it know this is the year that mannings start streak stops. you guys gotta be kidding me thinking gonzalez can replace harrison. and u lost your o cordinater your oline coach and the replacements are bums manning even said it him self that them dudes dont know how to coach

To him all those things equal success, all they have to do is cover onside kicks and they're super bowl bound.
lolol

I want what he's smokin, my Titans are probally not gonna have the season they had last year.

Dude either take off the blinders, or admit. your out of your rabid ass mind. What you said goes for most teams in the NFL.
Your colts are far from there super bowl team, ill give you credit on one thing you said. Sanders is a beast. But ever thing else you say. :yawn

This is why I love football.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
The Titans got lucky last year and you know it. They barely held off the Colts at the end of the year. If it wasn't for Manning being hurt in the beginning the Colts would have won the division. The Colts shut the Titans out 23-0 the second meeting..

Everyone look at your team's schedules. Are you looking? If the Colts are on it you know damn well it is the game you are sweating out the most. I don't care if you are a Titans' fan, a Steelers' fan, a Patriots' fan or a Giants' fan it's the same. The team has 12 wins for 6 years in a row. I smell the fear even over the internet.

Sanders isn't hurt. He had his knee cleaned up over the winter and is still healing up and is being held back. Sanders just makes them unstoppable. Without him they are still a very hard team to beat.

They were so injured last year on the front line and on the defensive side it was ridiculous and they still had 12 wins. They still had 12 wins without Sanders for 10 games, no Harrison all season and if you followed the Colts at one point they had only 1 starting OL and 3 that were the #3 at the position. The center was injured. They lost every RB at one point and had taxi squad guys running the ball and 2 taxi squad receivers. Yet they finished 12-4.

They booted their biggest and best run stopper off the team for smoking pot. Why? Because Dungy was a complete pussy and an idiot. Well Dungy isn't there and that Penn State guy is back and he is a complete beast. He would have been a top 10 draft pick if it hadn't been for his pot use at Penn State.

I watch the Colts and I know everything about them. Yes Manning has an unusually large head, is very clunky, gets happy feet with pressure and messes around too much before the snap. But in the end he is a very good QB. He got held back by Dungy so often. The conservative game decisions by Dungy always came back to haunt the Colts. In my mind all the times the Colts choked were because of Dungy decisions. Mostly deciding to wheel Vanderphuck out there to miss a crucial game winning kick. Look at the 4th quarter against the Chargers. They needed to go for the throat. Instead they punted, Chargers get every call by the refs and then tie it with a FG. Dungy played for a coin flip. A COIN FLIP! Guess what? The Colts lost the coin flip and the refs hand the game to the Chargers by calling 4 BS penalties in a row. Refs fault..maybe...but not really. It was Dungy who gave them the chance to do it.

Good riddance to Dungy. There is no place in football for religious, conservative pussies. I am so glad he is gone.

Now talk some trash guys. The Colts will be handing 2 beat downs to the Titans this year.

Donald Brown will be a household word by mid-season. The steal of the draft. Manning will reclaim the TD record and the Colts will win it all.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I am smoking the white, Chemdog D, So. Cal Master Kush and Bubba Kush x SD ibl all mixed together in a fat joint.

I also have an Original Haze and a Thai Stick Sativa grow that will be ready on New Year Day and cured for my Colts Super Bowl party in Feb.

2009 is the Year of the Colts. ENJOY!!!

B

bdawgburner

Hey Tobor if its bears colts, we can party together. I wanna try that thai stick.

N

new2this

all i have to say is the ravens o line is coming together again and we have some nice prospects on the receiving end.its going to be a battle in the afc and the nfc as usual is a cake walk

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
NFC should have some quality teams this year. I think the Bears, Eagles and Giants will be the dominant teams. Arizona screwed up letting James walk. That is why they lost the SB too. James had 9 carries for 33 yards mostly in the 2nd quarter when they were moving the ball and scored making it 10-7 and had momentum. Then they never rushed him again the entire game. He ran them to within scoring again late in the third and then Warner threw the pick that got ran back at the half (bullshit call no TD no way) and James sat the rest of the game????? WTF!!! Cardinals are an 8-8 team again. Cowboys will not be dominant with Romo. I just think Cutler and the Bears D win the NFC but the Giants could do it and so could the Eagles. Packers will make some noise. Vikings are iffy with their quarterback situation. Peterson can't do it by himself and will get banged up trying.

AFC is a shoot-out for real. Steelers, Patriots, Colts and Ravens will be tough. I am taking a darkhorse to be in the mix though. I think the Bengals are going to be back in the mix for their division. Palmer is another year healed. They were on the verge of greatness until the cheap shot on Palmer. I don't see the Chargers being that tough. Rivers is overrated, Thomlinson is over the hill and that scat back is in for a lot of big hits this year.

My official prediction is Colts vs Bears.

Top Bottom