NFL Pre Season Smack Talk Thread

• Thread starter ReelBusy1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ReelBusy1

NFL Pre Season Smack Talk Thread
Bring your love for your fave team here.

This is going to be the GIANTS years folks.
Get ready for Big Blue to roll.
:420:

G

Gorrillagrower

Ya think so Reel??? I think that with Bradey back this year the Pats got it goin on. I think he's had all last year to think about the loss to the Giants in Super bowl and he will be back with a vengence.

GO PATS !!!!!!

sour power

sour power

Ya think so Reel??? I think that with Bradey back this year the Pats got it goin on. I think he's had all last year to think about the loss to the Giants in Super bowl and he will be back with a vengence.

GO PATS !!!!!!

being from the bean i have to agree.the pats all the way baby!

D

Dagga

My kinda thread....i can see this is gonna get ugly :mooning
how bout them COWBOYS!!!!!!!

K

koopa troopa

VIKINGS

* best HB that ever lived named Adrian peterson. stack the box bitches and watch him get the most yards next season. t-jack ain't that bad when you think about it... no other qb since vick can run like t-jack in a scramble situation and has a strong arm, but with accuracy and judgement issues.

* top honors in run defense...

* jared allen and the williams' wall

* bernard berrian, sidney rice, and percy harvin at WR

* running back depth in chester taylor who had a 1000+ yd season before AP. solid at 3rd downs and catching the ball.

* let's not forget non-stop pro bowler steve hutchinson at LG.

once favre plays for us, the NFC north is locked, period. don't forget we locked NFC north last year without favre and 2 qbs. one old as fuck too...

P

Papa_kush

being a bronco fan....I can't find much to get excited about these days...
Knowshon moreno? ...I guess....But i miss Cutler.

Watch out for the bears next year if they can get any kind of receiving core.

R

ReelBusy1

GO PATS !!!!!!

Pretty Boy Brady likes his supermodels too much.
lets see if he can play more than one game this year.
And we spanked his ass in the Super Bowl as I recall

As they say in Patriot town...Let's go to the illegal videotape....

:character0110:

L

LOCO__MOCO

RAIDER NATION.... Our owner might still think he's living in the Dark Ages but that's still my team!!!!:devil:devil

IDK Koopa....AP is a great runningback but I dont think he is as good as Walter Payton or Jim Brown

R

ReelBusy1

RAIDER NATION.... Our owner might still think he's living in the Dark Ages but that's still my team!!!!:devil:devil

IDK Koopa....AP is a great runningback but I dont think he is as good as Walter Payton or Jim Brown

"LA" Raider fans are so deluded and cute.
The team came down and diddled you like a starlet for a few years and then left you and went back to it's wife in Oakland.
But you still pine for them and think they still love you!
Sad really.
:)

Not many have been as good as Walter Payton or Jim Brown.

Speaking of Raider history tho....
I was just thinking of Bo Jackson the other day and wondered if his dual sport accomplishments will be remembered as they should for the Jim Thorpe like feat they were.

L

LOCO__MOCO

Al Davis is a crazy dude he had one thing on his mind...$$$$....I heard a story ( Dont Know if it is true or not) where this guy told some people in Irwindale, about 1hr or so away from Downtown LA, that he might move the team there so they gave him some cash and he never came....BUT as far as the team it don't matter where they move it is still RAIDER NATION! I have been a fan since birth.....

Bo Jackson has to go down as one of the greatest ATHLETES period

K

koopa troopa

ummm yes, AP could be considered one of the best even close to payton and brown. single game rushing record against the chargers? offensive rookie of the year? pro bowl selection rookie year? pro bowl MVP rookie year? 2nd season pro bowl? top 3 most yds each season? i'd say that deserves some applaud.

oh yeah we beat the giants too the past 2 yrs. when they were supposed to be good.

also forgot to add that bernard berrian WR averaged 20 yds/catch his first season with the vikes and tied a record for longest TD at 99 yds...

P

Pyro G.

DA BEARZ!!!!! Look out 4 that Cutler to Hester/ connection. Better yet, look out for that train "Matt Forte".......Da Bearz!!!!!!!!

N

Nuglover

GO FALCONS!!!!....hey wait, are they still around? Yes? OK then... GO FALCONS!!!! LOL
Thank God we still have UGA. How 'bout them DAWGS!!!

P

Prodigal Son

I can't believe it! I mean.... I am an old '70's sort of guy, but shyte! Where is the Steeler love?

I have a ball point pen here with Pittsburgh's logo on it.... and all it will do is draw rings. Like 6 of them..... over and over and over again.

Sure... some of you fans are saying screw him. But as a long time fan of the Steelers, I have rode the rough years, and I have cheered the great ones. Of course there are more great ones than rough ones when you root for the Steelers.

Greatest franchise in the sport. Period. Go ahead.... talk your trash- you know its true.

R

Rural_GrowOp

I'm gonna limp in and rep my Bengals. I know there's not a lot to be happy about in Cincy but a true fan is always a fan.

X

xxYIKESxx

Go Big Blue!:icon_spin:

The defensive line will be monsterous! Guaranteed they will be leading the league in sacks...Osi will be back along with the new off season acquisitions (the 2 most wanted linemen in free agency last year)...muahahah

T

the Rock

49ers are gonna comeback strong with singletary as coach -it will take a couple years but they are headed on track to glory>his motto for team= physical with an F

oh yeah picing up M.Crabtree in the draft did not hurt either and look for alex smith to take over and be an upper echelon QB in the near future

While accross the bay the Raiders are still a joke,.>the best thing they did was pick up jeff Garcia to take over for that dimwit numbskull LEmarcus Russell who got a muscle for a brain and a small one at that=peebrain

Top Bottom