NFT/Gutter grow and Loompa's gear

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Wow . This deteriorated quickly . Come on guys lets all treat each other the way we want to be treated . I don't see anyone promoting products or pushing them. Things are always taken the wrong way online. I believe most everyone here has the bestintentions, so let's drop the bs guys. Yes pm is systemic so anything " organic " or close to it will only be a band aid . Canappa did what I would do though and sprayed water . Good move, nothing more natural.its not a cure but it breaks the life cycle. I hope and think you ll get it under control and finish the round. Either way bro I hope you stick around

Canappa

Canappa

@Canappa hey man just popped on here,and saw all the shit.....
D9 Mafia is no longer a member here,he had been warned before....so no worries,he's gone now for good......

Everyone else needs to stay on topic,this is Canappas thread,if ya'll want to debate fungicides,then post on the fungicide threads ,and please quit jacking other members threads.....

Wow . This deteriorated quickly . Come on guys lets all treat each other the way we want to be treated . I don't see anyone promoting products or pushing them. Things are always taken the wrong way online. I believe most everyone here has the bestintentions, so let's drop the bs guys. Yes pm is systemic so anything " organic " or close to it will only be a band aid . Canappa did what I would do though and sprayed water . Good move, nothing more natural.its not a cure but it breaks the life cycle. I hope and think you ll get it under control and finish the round. Either way bro I hope you stick around

Thanks you guys are the reason I came to the farm, you have always kept it real thanks again. Now lets post some grows and information that can be informative for all of us. Have a great day! Sorry for coming un glued but I have had a lot of problems going on in my personal life and I just blew up. I will keep ypu all updated on the grow good or bad...Peace

M

mrtokez2

Damn guess I missed all the fireworks huh? Wanted to get in on that! Lol jk. Yeah I dunno the internet I'd a double edged sword..lots of info but that just gives all these newbies this sense of entitlement. Hahaha at the johnny appleseed of cannabis. Spot on. Keep rock in @Canappa don't leave. I got banned but I came back! Lol

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

Ahh u didnnt miss nuthing shit..

stonestacker

stonestacker

Canappa I hope you stick around. I enjoy your style of grow. And honesty.

I almost went aeroponics but just couldn't find enough info. All the systems pre maid just don't look right for mj. Your shit rocks!
I built what I call my aero veg. Just an over sized cloner but the growth is unreal.

Froggiestyle

Froggiestyle

IMAG1206
IMAG1206 What's up Canappa just got back from hunting. Saw ur issues with pm, I get that shit every so often, DO NOT NUKE THE ROOM. I got some stuff that kills it, call me (won't post it, don't wanna start another war). Your girls are looking good. Here's a yeti bx2 for you.

Canappa

Canappa

View attachment 460058 View attachment 460058 What's up Canappa just got back from hunting. Saw ur issues with pm, I get that shit every so often, DO NOT NUKE THE ROOM. I got some stuff that kills it, call me (won't post it, don't wanna start another war). Your girls are looking good. Here's a yeti bx2 for you.

Nice! shes happy I am glad I put her in a good home, I know what you can do with her, cant wait for the results. thanks for sharing;)

Canappa

Canappa

Canappa I hope you stick around. I enjoy your style of grow. And honesty.

I almost went aeroponics but just couldn't find enough info. All the systems pre maid just don't look right for mj. Your shit rocks!
I built what I call my aero veg. Just an over sized cloner but the growth is unreal.
Nice! shes happy I am glad I put her in a good home, I know what you can do with her, cant wait for the results. thanks for sharing;)

Thats my goal the share my system and share the info not many NFT growers out here anymore, its a lost art to me. But if just one person benefits something from my posting then I am happy. Peace

Canappa

Canappa

I wonder if the PM plants could come from seeds them selves? Like I stated earlier this is a mix of abominable snow man, yeti f3 and Moon Dawgs. I am unsure which is which but I do know the strain that got pm was the only ones to get it. But has anybody got PM from seed runs before?

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I wish I could tell you about Mold but I am still just a newbi on that stuff
I use gas heat in my house and use 3 electronic humidifiers I worries if I can get it?
FYI
rock this @Canappa
cant wait to see them super Canappa BUDS . . . .
I will post a pict when I get to bloom Cycle w My system C

Canappa

Canappa

She about 38 days in flower and filling out nicely! as for the PM problem is gone no signs anywhere girls are well.I have a Moondawg that is a beast and a yeti F3 the is full of funk.

As for the PM plants ever since I removed them from my room none of my other plants where affected. moon dawgs are fine the F3s are fine and the only other strain I had where the snowmans. I think they did not like my environment even the clones I took had PM on them, and they where in another part of the house. But all is good I am glad it worked out the way it did;)

Been running 1800ppm and starting to see the tip with a little nute burn tells me that this is the most she will take, so I am taking her back down to about 1600ppm and leave it at that.

DSCF7787
DSCF7786
DSCF7785
DSCF7784
DSCF7783
DSCF7781
DSCF7777

Top Bottom