NFT/Gutter grow and Loompa's gear

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

nice canopy canappa! You are gonna nail it . Looks like they loved the feeding, you gave it to them at the right time. copious nuggage

Thanks for the info:D, They eat like pigs at the right time as you stated. I believe I do have a keeper for sure, the moon dawg is perfect for my set up not too big not too small am many tops and funky....

C

chief greenleaf

Glad ta hear shit startin ta turn around for ya in the end Canappa! Just sat up all night readin the thread ta see if these genetics were gonna live up to the hype....I know they had you worried for a hot lil minute there bro....that ratio was rough but shit if you end up with a keeper outta the few ladies u ended up with then Id say I found th e answer to my question!
Good ta see my MI neighbors to the north doin it up....we been hearin good things across the state line just south of you...
Cant wait ta see this finish up, Ill be lurkin

Canappa

Canappa

Glad ta hear shit startin ta turn around for ya in the end Canappa! Just sat up all night readin the thread ta see if these genetics were gonna live up to the hype....I know they had you worried for a hot lil minute there bro....that ratio was rough but shit if you end up with a keeper outta the few ladies u ended up with then Id say I found th e answer to my question!
Good ta see my MI neighbors to the north doin it up....we been hearin good things across the state line just south of you...
Cant wait ta see this finish up, Ill be lurkin

Thanks bro, I know plenty of people doing there thing in the Mittin we have some great growers in this state, I had my up and downs for sure but that all part of the game. Its going to be some fire,so it will be all worth it in the end I am sure.

Canappa

Canappa

Up Date: Day 50 from flip, its been a while since I been on but I am not too far. Let me tell you I am very happy with the results so far and the funky smells.Wished for bigger buds but if it fire it will be worth it. Still have 3 wks to go wow It surprised me for sure I do have one or two keepers but that all depends of the smoke and cure. I can tell you this it has some sticky buds for sure.
I am good bro! @FlyinJStable , if its Loompa your running in the NFT flower early she will take off.

DSCF7807
DSCF7798
DSCF7800
DSCF7819

Last edited:
Canappa

Canappa

What up canappa, looking good bro. I ain't been on in awhile. Had a slight delay of game penalty due to an old warrant but on the plus side I am back in the mitten again, anyway keep smashing bro.

Good to see you back bro, them old warrants suck.

Canappa

Canappa

Going on about 60 days for these girls , starting the final days time to flush and set the pump timer to 1/2hr on and off, I like to have them dry out for a few while flushing. Seems to get better every day, happy with results, late bloomers for sure, slow start but finishing up nicely. I know the stems are not holding the buds all that well,at the moment but that's a good thing. I will keep one around to run again but she still has to past the smoke test and from what I see and smoked that should not be a problem;)

DSCF7854
DSCF7867
DSCF7872
DSCF7880
DSCF7869
DSCF7847

G

greyman41420

Absurd flame in here and an even cooler grow. I need to fly up to taste that purple yeti f3, I bet she is a tasty beast. None of my F3 went purple, I had one BX2 that did but didn't really turn out to produce that well. Great job Canappa!

Top Bottom