NFT Jan 2023 gsc,pk,cck,er

• Thread starter Frostie069
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

newcastle112

hello there, this all week for from seed, but I don’t know if they are autoflour or not could you help me

D45D504B EA60 430F A445 D4741C54F95A
Frostie069

Frostie069

hello there, this all week for from seed, but I don’t know if they are autoflour or not could you help me
hey mate,

unfortunately I have no knowledge for you regarding this.

I'd assume you'll need to wait and see. week 4 from seed means they should go to flower soon regardless of photoperiod if an auto.

maybe just keep running your veg light schedule for a couple more weeks, they should switch over if an auto in that time.

Oldguy71

Oldguy71

Good to see people running nft systems. I grew in them for years and felt like the only one. Simple, effective, and way underrated imo

Frostie069

Frostie069

Good to see people running nft systems. I grew in them for years and felt like the only one. Simple, effective, and way underrated imo
hahahaha yeah I feel like that around here, my future grows should be better the more I get the hang of it....

Oldguy71

Oldguy71

That’s awesome you’re using H&G. That’s what I used for like 14 years. Felt like the only one with that too. Aqua flakes is heavy on p and k through veg so you’re good waiting until the fourth week. Be careful with their shooting powder. If you add any extra p, k during flower beside what they call for it can fry your plants.
In my area fungal gnats are a persistent problem. I covered the net pot with a sticky trap cut like a doughnut with a slit to get it around the stem. It really helped.

Frostie069

Frostie069

That’s awesome you’re using H&G. That’s what I used for like 14 years. Felt like the only one with that too. Aqua flakes is heavy on p and k through veg so you’re good waiting until the fourth week. Be careful with their shooting powder. If you add any extra p, k during flower beside what they call for it can fry your plants.
In my area fungal gnats are a persistent problem. I covered the net pot with a sticky trap cut like a doughnut with a slit to get it around the stem. It really helped.
wow must have a similar thought process, yes not many on the H&G either.....at first I didn't like H&G which I didn't understand as I assumed they'd be a good brand, but it was more me learning to dial into the nutrients.
im onto my third grow with NFT and H&G, ive made all the mistakes but learnt from them all, hopefully this will be my first harvest fingers crossed....
thanks for the heads up and the tips, yes I fried them my first grow as I was following the H&G feeding guide which I found to be way too aggressive but since ive learnt to read the plants better and adjust the nutrients as required now I just need to perfect the nutrients with lighting intensity.... hopefully the 4th grow will see some improvements.....
what's your birthday month?

Oldguy71

Oldguy71

August, last day of leo. I found the same thing with their feed chart. I never found much use for their other additives either. Are you using beneficial bacteria or enzymes or sterile?

Frostie069

Frostie069

August, last day of leo. I found the same thing with their feed chart. I never found much use for their other additives either. Are you using beneficial bacteria or enzymes or sterile?
im currently using the whole stack except the magic green..... its expensive using all but I just don't feel experienced enough yet to mix and match etc..
good question as im unsure, id say enzymes maybe? hahaha.....I just clean between grows, add the nutrients and off I go.....so what does that make me?

Oldguy71

Oldguy71

That makes it risky. I used southern ag garden friendly fungicide. It’s a bacterial product that colonizes everything and fights off infections from bad stuff. Enzymes like spf100 or cannazyme breakdown decaying root mater and help your system stay clean. I’d recommend using both. Sterile would be if you’re adding h2o2 or some form of chlorine regularly.

Frostie069

Frostie069

That makes it risky. I used southern ag garden friendly fungicide. It’s a bacterial product that colonizes everything and fights off infections from bad stuff. Enzymes like spf100 or cannazyme breakdown decaying root mater and help your system stay clean. I’d recommend using both. Sterile would be if you’re adding h2o2 or some form of chlorine regularly.
ill order today and use next grow....thanks allot!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom