• Tagged users None
pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
its says illegals not beaners you little racist fuck

R

redog

I'm not a racist, I'm a separatist. Do you know the difference?
You see, all beaners on that side of the fence.All crackers and honkies on this side of the fence.
All useless pimpin', fly, gangsta wiggers should be sent on a leaking boat back to Affica.
Hey I thought of some new ones for the Trebuchet idea.
We'll call those beaners : Bounce-backs or Throw-backs instead of scratch-backs and wet-backs.
Damn, sometimes I amaze myself.
Please!Tell me how your so virtuous and have never said one racist remark or thought and I will call you what I call Barack O'Bluegumis.Your a liar and a hypocrite.

Venom818

Venom818

I'm not a racist, I'm a separatist. Do you know the difference?
You see, all beaners on that side of the fence.All crackers and honkies on this side of the fence.
All useless pimpin', fly, gangsta wiggers should be sent on a leaking boat back to Affica.
Hey I thought of some new ones for the Trebuchet idea.
We'll call those beaners : Bounce-backs or Throw-backs instead of scratch-backs and wet-backs.
Damn, sometimes I amaze myself.
Please!Tell me how your so virtuous and have never said one racist remark or thought and I will call you what I call Barack O'Bluegumis.Your a liar and a hypocrite.

just curious where should the white people if your not native american go back to where you came from

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I have an image in my head of Venom picking redog up above his head and snapping him in half over his knee and not feeling any remorse.

Venom the white people are the crackers.

joeca1i

joeca1i

Thats small potatoes,must have been some teenagers that set that up.

R

redog

OK, Lets give the offended Latinos some facts.
Fact Mexico's economic woes are caused by an energy crisis that they don't want to admit and a corrupt elitist type Government.
Fact No empire, Nation, Great State or Country has ever survived after it diversifies it's population.Never.
Fact We are about to crack 7 billion people on this planet.For all of recorded human history, we averaged around 500 million.This huge increase in population has happened because of the industrial revolution but more importantly, oil.That is 150 years and we have exploded like a disease and consumed half of the earths fossil fuel supply.
The easy half mind you.
Fact You are about to experience the worst implosion of a species ever and it is going to happen wherever there is the modern world.
Ragheads living in caves in Afghanistan will survive.You super beaners, me little racist fuck will not.
Indians and Latin Americans will survive because nothing will change for them but the Urban City dweller in Rome or LA is toast.
Fact When the grocery stores are completely cleaned out, you'll see what a powder keg of pent up racism is.
Fact it's going to be bad and I am scared shitless.
So if you Cali Liberals want to wake up, try and watch Collapse or the Obama Deception.
Names don't mean shit to me and I could care less about your visions of cracking skulls.
We as people need to wake up to the real critical issues. Over population and the end of
oil and the fiat monetary system.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
A country boy will survive.

Skunk cabbage, possum stew, dandelion wine, poppies, marijuana buds and seeds.

Food, fuel, clothing, meds and recreation. Safely tucked in my mountain home.

Venom818

Venom818

I have an image in my head of Venom picking redog up above his head and snapping him in half over his knee and not feeling any remorse.

Venom the white people are the crackers.

LMAO thats funny bro,not at all i have alot of white friends

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
OK, Lets give the offended Latinos some facts.
Fact Mexico's economic woes are caused by an energy crisis that they don't want to admit and a corrupt elitist type Government.
Fact No empire, Nation, Great State or Country has ever survived after it diversifies it's population.Never.
Fact We are about to crack 7 billion people on this planet.For all of recorded human history, we averaged around 500 million.This huge increase in population has happened because of the industrial revolution but more importantly, oil.That is 150 years and we have exploded like a disease and consumed half of the earths fossil fuel supply.
The easy half mind you.
Fact You are about to experience the worst implosion of a species ever and it is going to happen wherever there is the modern world.
Ragheads living in caves in Afghanistan will survive.You super beaners, me little racist fuck will not.
Indians and Latin Americans will survive because nothing will change for them but the Urban City dweller in Rome or LA is toast.
Fact When the grocery stores are completely cleaned out, you'll see what a powder keg of pent up racism is.
Fact it's going to be bad and I am scared shitless.
So if you Cali Liberals want to wake up, try and watch Collapse or the Obama Deception.
Names don't mean shit to me and I could care less about your visions of cracking skulls.
We as people need to wake up to the real critical issues. Over population and the end of
oil and the fiat monetary system.

i dont think that is gonna happen at all, you know why...? not everyone thinks like you. theres a world beyond your walls and your small town. We need to worry about the people chasing our business out of America to other countries. The people going after the rich, why because they're rich. Nothing is made in America anymore because we have taxed them to the point that the only way they can survive is to go to other countries. look at how rapidly china is growing, 30-50 million new cell phone subscribers a year! they are now the number one consumers of beer and fuel in the entire world. Our gas prices are going up because we no longer get the best oil there is, they do. So its costing alot more for us to refine it. thats right we are now getting the left overs. they have built they're own version of las vegas in china, our las Vegas will probably never recover. their's is newer and better and closer to the people with all the money to play with.

We are a land of many cultures that's what makes us great. The smartest people from all over the planet are right here. How is it that no one realizes we our 14 trillion in debt? We have gone from 1 of the largest producers in the world, to its number 1 consumer. We dont make any goods to sell, so how can we buy anything? The reason we have luisiana is because France needed money to fight England , The louisiana Purchase. This whole country is what it is becasue we managed our money proper.

People from Mexico or other countries have nothing to do with this powder keg.

420king-MASSES

ur facts are wrong redog ///worlds average population before the industrial revolution was 1.5 billoin people ur 500,000,000 is a new world order idea pulled off the georgia guidstones////in last 200 not 150 years the worlds human population has risen 5.5 billion to a staggering amount of 6.5 billion peopl its not an energy crisis its a sustainability crisis

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
how can you say your not a racist?

terms like raghead and beaner are hateful and indeed racist

not like you cant be a separatist and a racist

posts like yours have no place in this forum

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Yep, this is definitely some repugnant shit!

I think that you have this feeling of insecurity, that you hide by lashing out at other races as to them being the "problem" with society in this country. I make "jokes" with all of my different ethnic types of friends, it's all in fun, because we can laugh at the ignorance purveyed by people such as yourselves. It's like watching Jerry Springer. So unbelievable, that's it's laughable. Now I'm all for no free loaders, and poorly spent government money that goes to all sorts of things such as programs benefiting non-citizens, as well as drug prohibition and others. None of this has to do with any specific races "going home". Free loaders can go home. All others are welcome in my eyes. Hell, where I live in beautiful CA was ALL Mexico years ago. Who is the intruder here? Me! The cracker! Same thing with the OG "Americans", the Indian tribes that we railroaded, drove across the country like cattle, and killed for our needs. You could go on and on with other "problem" ethnic groups who have historically gotten the short end of the stick by the rich and powerful. All of this stuff is common sense and known to all. Give it a rest. High and mighty is also known as alone and ignorant. Let us know when you want to join the rest of the human race.

Venom818

Venom818

i dont think that is gonna happen at all, you know why...? not everyone thinks like you. theres a world beyond your walls and your small town. We need to worry about the people chasing our business out of America to other countries. The people going after the rich, why because they're rich. Nothing is made in America anymore because we have taxed them to the point that the only way they can survive is to go to other countries. look at how rapidly china is growing, 30-50 million new cell phone subscribers a year! they are now the number one consumers of beer and fuel in the entire world. Our gas prices are going up because we no longer get the best oil there is, they do. So its costing alot more for us to refine it. thats right we are now getting the left overs. they have built they're own version of las vegas in china, our las Vegas will probably never recover. their's is newer and better and closer to the people with all the money to play with.

We are a land of many cultures that's what makes us great. The smartest people from all over the planet are right here. How is it that no one realizes we our 14 trillion in debt? We have gone from 1 of the largest producers in the world, to its number 1 consumer. We dont make any goods to sell, so how can we buy anything? The reason we have luisiana is because France needed money to fight England , The louisiana Purchase. This whole country is what it is becasue we managed our money proper.

People from Mexico or other countries have nothing to do with this powder keg.

well said bro

420king-MASSES

im a seperatist but not in the meaning of race but in the sense of politics im a liberatarian in the fullest sense of the word[dont tread on me says it all]

S

slimjoint

I think another problem our country is having with illegals is where thier worked money goes.
They dont get taxed, and alot of money they make is being sent to thier country to support thier family, which isnt a bad thing, people will go to great lenghts to provide food for thier family.

but the problem is alot of money leaving the US and not comming back in because like some of you stated we are the biggest consumers.

i think what needs to happen is we need to close down factories all across the world and start building them right here at home, if the economy needs fixing big business will need to take a cut to their profit by paying americans a little more and providing them with jobs so we can once thrive as the best country in the world.

This whole borrowing money to pay debt hasnt been working out to well.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
even if we didnt tax these big companies a cent they would still help , cuz they would be providing jobs. the more people working the more taxes to collect then the debt starts to go down. I appreciate the unions but there's got to be a limit. look what happened to gmc, the didn't budge an inch. they show a girl screwing on steering wheels making 75.00 an hour....wtf? If the bulk of your products is sold in the US then you should have factories in the US. and if you provide a service(cell phone,cable,satellite radio...whatever) then your customer support should be located in the country you offer service. why should i be calling india for support?

Venom818

Venom818

I think another problem our country is having with illegals is where thier worked money goes.
They dont get taxed, and alot of money they make is being sent to thier country to support thier family, which isnt a bad thing, people will go to great lenghts to provide food for thier family.

but the problem is alot of money leaving the US and not comming back in because like some of you stated we are the biggest consumers.

i think what needs to happen is we need to close down factories all across the world and start building them right here at home, if the economy needs fixing big business will need to take a cut to their profit by paying americans a little more and providing them with jobs so we can once thrive as the best country in the world.

This whole borrowing money to pay debt hasnt been working out to well.

just out of curiosity are you going to baby sit your own kids LMAO i dont think so are going to mow my lawn i dont think so are you going to make my burger i dont thinks so are you going to pick my veggis and fruit i dont think so

Latest posts

Top Bottom