nice big old DEA and BoCo bust in Nedtown

• Thread starter muir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
lino

lino

muir , pls post a news link about this bust > I still havent seen any news reels about this yet...

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Possession with intent to distribute 5-100lbs is a class 3 felony not a class 4..my geuss is that this is the second contact, the feds probably intercepted a package already in Florida or headin to Florida, did a controlled delivery and popped the boys down there, stacked big charges against them to get them to give up the horse and then worked up the ladder to the cats in Nederland...A fly over isn't goin to get you a "no knock" takes a little more meat than that..I had them damn near land right on my property before in the black beauty chopper but it was still a "knock and talk" by locals....50 lbs and 8 people, thats not really anything out here..other than the trafficing charges they'll all get probation and some will walk..if they have little cash stashed for the attorneys they should be alright...I hate to say but a 50lb bust is just silly out here, not sure local state leo would even waste there time anymore

PuertoViejo

PuertoViejo

Just saw this today on MTN Ear, right off of 119 behind that little ice cream coffee shop. Loved how they all work ski masks minus the local guy. Pretty lame hope the 8 people get out easy.

ttystikk

ttystikk

This got a mention on the local news, not a lot of details.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Those are all state charges, no fed or DEA action at all or when the DEA realized these guys didn't have anything to take like cars, houses, gold, islands, etc..they kicked right back to the state...Like WS says, didn't they know when 20packs are cappin out @ $1800 that $3300 local was way suspicious...Im sure they all had already picked out new Yamaha R1's and Hummers..lol..2 weeks ago I saw an ad on craigs for 5lbs for 13,500, must take all, Douglas county...and thats why people end up doin the perp walk..

Put your cash in the bank guys, it a least makes them take one more step before they seize it from you, especially when its small money, I hear guys loosin $8k, 12k, 20K makes no since, thats easy to put in the bank with no scrutiny..once they hit with distribution though the get all bank records, utility records, phone records, and if their feelin froggy they'll grab your hard drive and its all covered in the warrant

deepthought

deepthought

Interesting thread. Informative. Good luck to the peeps in Colorado.

Johnny Redthumb

Johnny Redthumb

looks like the full story is no DEA involvement. Package got intercepted in Florida and that is where the warrant was issued. BOCo cops just served a warrant and made the arrests on behalf of another LEO agency in Florida.

Just grow the shit and sell local, kiddies. Getting greedy and trying to get east coast prices will only get you roped up. Everyone out here from Florida is a bunch of idiots anyway. Pretty sure that whole state just breeds pill heads and retards. Never met anyone from Florida that I liked.

Johnny Redthumb

Johnny Redthumb

yeah right. I have a 100 friends who watched it.

sorry muir, i wasn't doubting you. this is just the "official updated" story from the news that I saw. sorry, i don't have a link. think it was 9news maybe.

so you guys in Ned are saying it was DEA for sure?

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Just saw this today on MTN Ear, right off of 119 behind that little ice cream coffee shop. Loved how they all work ski masks minus the local guy. Pretty lame hope the 8 people get out easy.

Everyone needs to whip out their video cameras and start filming this shit,they hate that,take their anonymity away and they scurry away like cockroaches from a pointy toed boot.Since when does colorado enforce florida law anyways?Is florida going to reimburse colorado for all those ski masks and officer hours?

ttystikk

ttystikk

I think the cops are already feeling the backlash, and no one in Ned wants the bad publicity right before ski season, least of all business owners.

muir

muir

Ned has become willits, it sucks. anyone want to buy my house?

I think the cops are already feeling the backlash, and no one in Ned wants the bad publicity right before ski season, least of all business owners.

the PD has just completely fallen apart (rumors of BoCo taking over), the mayor's head is up his ass, the owner of Eldora has taken over management of the resort (asshole), they chamber of commerce fell apart (was destroyed)

but Ned has never been about Ned, it's about the community and setting.

the community is strained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom