Night Owls In The Garden -a Club For Evening Gardeners

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Once you have experimented asking questions getting advice, talking about your feelings for a while,and share your grow, you will realize just how great questions are and may have run out of ideas for starting new conversations, or helping the current ones flow This is also for getting to know someone better. Now it is time to have some fun with it!

What makes an excellent conversation question?

1. It is easy to answer
2. It does not cause offence
3. It includes everyone
4. People will not be judged on their responses!

This last point is particularly important, as people will be reluctant to talk if they feel they will be judged. So you can see a good conversation question is also about tone and circumstances.

Below is a list of excellent conversation questions to delve deeper into the personalities of people you feel comfortable with and find out a few more things about them. These are great for social gatherings and parties or anywhere where you want to have fun and get to know someone in the process.

It is a great spin on the old party game "Twenty Questions" but see where each question leads you when you get the answers. Do not turn your questioning into an interrogation and listen to the answers you get.

Pick up on these answers and as subsidiary questions, add your own answers: ask whatever seems appropriate and whatever the other person seems to want you to do. Just go with the flow and enjoy it!

1. If you were God for a day, what would you do?
2. If you could be the parent of one famous person, who would you want it to be and why?
3. What was the last thing you regret buying?
4. If you had a chance to bring one person back from the dead, who would it be and why?
5. What three things you regret not learning to do?
6. If you had a crystal ball that could tell you the truth about any one thing you wished to know about yourself, life, the future, or anything else, what would you want to know?
7. What's worse... having expectations that are too high, or having no expectations at all?
8. How do you know when you're in love?
9. What is the most important invention or innovation that has happened during your life-time?
10. How would you spend your ideal day?
11. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
12. What three adjectives might other people use to describe your personality?
13. Who would you choose to be shipwrecked on a desert island with?
14. What is your idea of a perfect romantic evening?
15. If you were to be remembered for one thing, what would you like it to be?
16. If you were guaranteed honest responses to any three questions, whom would you question, and what would you ask them?
17. If you saw someone shoplifting, what would you do?
18. Is there anything you would willingly give your life for?
19. If you could re-live a day of your life again, which would it be and why?
20. If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?

These are all light-hearted questions that should cause no-one offence, but they also touch on philosophical issues and allow you to really get to know a person - if they are honest with their answers. You make it a lot more likely that they will tell the truth if you set the scene and Keep this a relaxed atmosphere please remember this if you are prepared to chip in with your own personal answers. Not indifferent from the knowledge based answers.

Don't forget however this thread is for the most part intended for use of Nocturnal or Insomniac Cannabis Farmers to chat and get information faster than waiting for the day.

♤GLHF♤
°Kilo

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

So To start things off what do you all think of the first part in my vegg room remodeling (Just the equipment is being changed) I am almost done with the other half just takes me a min due to bad pelvis, back and knees. Not to mention I think I have HADD (Hydroponic attention deficit disorder)

Here is before I moved my systems in 7/6/15 10pm
20150621 000504

20150621 000512

Then what it looked like after 7/8/15 2:30am
20150708 000705

Then here it is today 7/12/15 2:05am
20150712 015742
20150712 015756
20150712 015806

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

• Hey @SmokesalotofVT dam got very little sleep today bleeeeh. I would like to know from you and anyone else who would like to comment on this. So this was my only personal question on the list I want to know What's worse... having expectations that are too high, or having no expectations at all?

• I have many mental Illnesses that cause me to go through many phases of inspiration, depression and overwhelming mood swings of an internal Nature so i usually am on both sides of the fence at the same time telling myself I am going to be a million plants in on a Comercial scale at a huge green house plot. Then turn around and say fuck all that I would rather just stay rite where I'm at i do pretty well for myself. Then back to naw Im going to be weed famous and go down in pot history :joyful:bwahahaha:woot: oh my I KNOW I get a good laugh outa myself as well. You get the point tho so this is the reasoning in my question thanks all.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Nice improvements to go along with the nice looking plants. Got some improvements in mind for my room next time that I`m between grows. Green mojo to ya.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Nice improvements to go along with the nice looking plants. Got some improvements in mind for my room next time that I`m between grows. Green mojo to ya.

Thanks @yooper420 I appreciate that very much..... Glad to hear your going to be doing something new as well, have you anything picked out already? Would you like to share your thoughts/ideas possibly some pictures of your remodeling plans?

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Well it would seem I have 18 more ready to go. So it looks like I will be setting up another flood table. I think this one i will use 3" rockwool cubes and place them in 6" baskets with hydroton... Still Thinking however, If I put them in the baskets and hydroton I will have to remove the outer plastics on the cubes before the plant is rooted in...... Hmmmmm it's a thinker :link:

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Hey hey Night owls how is everyone and their girls doing tonight??

So I was on a DWC hydro thread earlier and I am very surprised at how many people have never seen a

Diy Water Farm Solo Bucket System

This is a top drip DWC hybrid I call it a RDWC hybrid but that's up for speculation

Let put one together shall we it takes about five minutes to do other than the water level hose on the side of the 5gal this can be hard for some

So here is the drip system disassembled
20150714 004454

This fitting here is what is allowing it to work like an underwater air siphon pushing the water up and out the ring and bubbles your buckets out of the big hole in the bottom
20150714 004552

Now lets put the two tubes together by just slipping the white on in the brown casing then put the ring on with the holes in it facing downwards
20150714 004506
20150714 004535

20150714 004624

20150714 004643

Now you need a hole inside the root basket to put this into all you need to do is cut one side of the webbing DO NOT CUT OFF otherwise rocks fall inside the bucket and can plug the hose so be sure to only one side and only one piece of Webb like this

Then put the dripper in the basket you may have too use some force this is good insures that nothing to big will fall though and plug it up
20150714 004733
20150714 004742

Put the lid on bucket attach air hose add water plug in for a test drive 20150714 010917
!!DONE!! Just add your nutrient solution then your plant and rocks and tour ready to grow the only downside compared to DWC I have ever noticed is there is more to clean after each Go than just DWC has however as I stated before I think these preform better than just plain DWC and it's not very expensive to just get one and do a side by side to compare to your DWC plants!

what kind of unique, different and other Diy fun hydro stuff have you all made? Or came up with out of something else

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Not to bad @kieksweat how you today.
Yeah I totally agree it does a better job also gives you more ability to startup your clones which is something you can not do in dwc it has to be somewhat rooted in or won't get water to the roots and I have had plant drown from to much water not ebough oxegen in just DWC since the average air pump/stone is not enough to keep water moveing and eventually have to get a huge commercial sized bugger with a manifold to get more power this completely eliminates all of that you know the water is moveing this way and won't get fermented for sure.

You should share some pictures and details of that system with us!!! I would love to see what exactly it is your talking about!?

Last edited:
keiksweat

keiksweat

Wich one?the aeroponics bottom mister that I built.or my rdwc system with top feeder.ill take a couple of pics n see if I can get em uploaded.

derkaderk

derkaderk

Very nice @KiLoEleMeNt ...unknowingly I built something very similar for my very first grow a little over a decade ago. This however is much smarter than mine was....I had converted a wicking system to rdwc with top drip, but used both air and water pumps....I imagine water temps are much easier to control this way.

I did see someone else has something similar, but yours looks more professional, albeit a little smaller than the 30 gal. Totes they used.....however few growers would actually have the space for a bunch of 30 gal bins, so this is a great smaller version

keiksweat

keiksweat

Hey kilo,hows your bio buckets system coming on?my lights come bk on in a while,so ill post pics as promised.who is best vendor to get some acdc beans from.?

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

@kieksweat I am referring to your aeroponic's system but feel free to she anything you like with us that's what this is all about I built this thread so we can all share some Hydroponic ideas since so many swear by their soil we dont have a hydro place and for those who only post in the evening do not always have to use the UK threads to get immediate answers for issues or their threads stay dormant because the posts are old by the morning!! And so no one hits on it. Since it seems that there are a few of us and me and maybe two others are the only responders too.....

As for my bio buckets they were up then down then up then down going back up today and I will not be able to say anything on it until I get the best way to set it up and get my bio colony figured out its a very new idea for me so I have too do my homework first sorry for the delay....

keiksweat

keiksweat

Looking forward to seeing these bio buckets mate.they sound the dogs bollocks,what is the bio colony,worms will you be using?my little aeroponics set is still working well(pics in morning)just have to keep misters clean as they quickly block up with bitz of roots.think I had my led panel too close as tips of leaves gone yellow.only switched on grow spec n not that close to plants.only used these panels a couple of times,sill getting use to strength n distance to keep em.what you got going on in your room's?

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

• Hey @SmokesalotofVT dam got very little sleep today bleeeeh. I would like to know from you and anyone else who would like to comment on this. So this was my only personal question on the list I want to know What's worse... having expectations that are too high, or having no expectations at all?

• I have many mental Illnesses that cause me to go through many phases of inspiration, depression and overwhelming mood swings of an internal Nature so i usually am on both sides of the fence at the same time telling myself I am going to be a million plants in on a Comercial scale at a huge green house plot. Then turn around and say fuck all that I would rather just stay rite where I'm at i do pretty well for myself. Then back to naw Im going to be weed famous and go down in pot history :joyful:bwahahaha:woot: oh my I KNOW I get a good laugh outa myself as well. You get the point tho so this is the reasoning in my question thanks all.
Well sorry a little slow in my Response here .. If your happy Then stay where you are.. as trying to go big time will
A: Cost Much Money
B: have way more potential for Let down..
Big time and Fame don't always Equal Happiness Either ..IMO
Stay Happy & Grow Strong
Smokes~ :-)

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Hey @MrBelvedere Thanks for the thread like, so I was wondering what If anything other than entertainment, Is your purposes here on the farm.?

I would like to also ask you (If you care to share this) Weather you are a grower of cannabis and where are your threads and journals?

Top Bottom