Night Owls In The Garden -a Club For Evening Gardeners

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Well I like seeds and use both but clones are faster and guaranteed female. Feminized seeds are even a 10-1 ratio of having a male or bad traits that are not wanted from a grower or smoker point of view. I would say start with seed learn mothering and cloning keep the moms up clone find the best one/few and go from there. Alot of growing is a constant learning process and personal to each of us or in my words growing is relative and thus needs to be made in your own image wants and needs! But that's just IMO

keiksweat

keiksweat

Kilo,still cant get ya pics up.im on a windows phone.thats probably the problem though ah... howdy to the new guy.good luck with your indoors grow.what ya got going on outside then mate..sorry mikezilla.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

They are full image photos they should just load with the page.... so ya I'm guessing the windows phone is the culprit..... Sorry about that perhaps my encryption is screwing with it as well not going to remove it so try getting on a pc next time. Wish I could help ya bud but there is not much I can do

keiksweat

keiksweat

They are full image photos they should just load with the page.... so ya I'm guessing the windows phone is the culprit..... Sorry about that perhaps my encryption is screwing with it as well not going to remove it so try getting on a pc next time. Wish I could help ya bud but there is not much I can do
No worries bud,I'll just take your word for it that what ever was in the picture was as flawless as the rest of your room always seems to be hehe.soon as my lights on I'm gonna have a go at pics my self.not got much going on at the moment just 4 little veg in me bodge up aeroponics box.got another 4 clones on way couple of days.then these can go in my rdwc set.mines baby stuff next to yours

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

No worries bud,I'll just take your word for it that what ever was in the picture was as flawless as the rest of your room always seems to be hehe.soon as my lights on I'm gonna have a go at pics my self.not got much going on at the moment just 4 little veg in me bodge up aeroponics box.got another 4 clones on way couple of days.then these can go in my rdwc set.mines baby stuff next to yours

Aww growing is growing bro size definitely matters but skills are way more important than the room is or ever will be. I would rather have a tiny tent and grow super Danky than have ten of my rooms and grow shit weed.

Thanks for the props tho dose always sound sweet like honey to the ears.

Which now that I think about it just sounds all gooy and sticky :^)

derkaderk

derkaderk

Hey @KiLoEleMeNt. I took an early night....but I can't help but notice I only slept for 3 hours!!! Lol

This time of year makes it so hard to sleep, and it only gets worse come fall.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Bro you have no idea!! It jus sad how badly paranoid I get 365 plus I have insomnia plus I am clinical skitz I'm lucky to get three some nites got the cameras everywhere and I can't stop looking at the screen... even my wife tends to say I am as bad as a window tweeker.... nowadays I just take power naps throughout the day so that way if I get no sleep or very little, I won't be going nutzo from sleep deprivation but if I dab down hard enough before bed I can get my perfect time of 5hr in and be great.

derkaderk

derkaderk

I usually only get about 5 hours as well....if I'm lucky I'll get 6 hours.

My stomach constantly hurts night and day, so thats usually what wakes me up....but my paranoia keeps me up at night. I also had a bad falling out with someone who knows my location, and I wouldn't put it past her and her husband to come rip my plants,...fortunately I did get some fencing around the house and constructed 2 gates....you also have to walk right next to my master bedroom with creaking wood deck and my dog to contend with (alert only).

Be careful who you take under your wing to teach....definitely learned that one.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Yup Keep it secret keep it safe one garden to rule them all a million fuckheads to bring it all down

You should Never Ever teach someone out of your own garden make them get their own and do it at their place if they can't afford to get what they need they have no business growing in the first place IMO

derkaderk

derkaderk

Ahaha!!! Yes!!! I'm a total nerd, and that explains it perfect!

keiksweat

keiksweat

WP 20150715 19 13 18 Pro
WP 20150715 19 02 43 Pro
WP 20150715 19 06 27 Pro
WP 20150715 19 11 13 Pro

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Rock on bud. Nice setup pictures are working fine. what is inside those bigger totes anything special. I am failing to see the drip system for top feed that we were discussing earlier like mine or at all really feel like I am just missing it. The one resemblance I can see is the small black line going to the top??? Can you point it out if that's not it, or get a closer pic please. I like the blue tote...did me a few Diy that way....... Your roots tho what happened to them? Do you know your rez temp? How high is it? I like to put ice bottles in all my systems every three hours or so... about twice in the mid day maybe more on a very hot day... this keeps me at a solid 20c or around that area and i am not sure if that is of any real help to you or not but I hope it is.

Last edited:
keiksweat

keiksweat

Rock on bud. Nice setup pictures are working fine. what is inside those bigger totes anything special. I am failing to see the drip system for top feed that we were discussing earlier like mine or at all really feel like I am just missing it. The one resemblance I can see is the small black line going to the top??? Can you point it out if that's not it, or get a closer pic please. I like the blue tote...did me a few Diy that way....... Your roots tho what happened to them? Do you know your rez temp? How high is it? I like to put ice bottles in all my systems every three hours or so... about twice in the mid day maybe more on a very hot day... this keeps me at a solid 20c or around that area and i am not sure if that is of any real help to you or not but I hope it is.
Got me pics then.black line is top feed to 4 potz from pump in res,plants in blue tub ,roots are shit,stunted growth a bit but have only just gone in thehydroton so more roots gathered inside potz.i need them to hurry so they can go in my rdwc set,got clones waiting to go in blue tub,and more cuttins waiting to come off blu cheese moms.oh and yes kilo heat has been issue on and off last couple of weeks.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Try the ice bottles you may be surprised at the results. If it helps nothing what could it hurt rite?

It really sucks on freezers pace but helps roots grow and nute uptake becomes more available

keiksweat

keiksweat

I do bang em in when its too hot there at 22:at moment,is that too high ya rekon.the highest they were is 25;

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Nope thats good temps let me make sure I am seeing this rite what is hanging on the last basket to the left looks like your roots and they look very brownish

keiksweat

keiksweat

Nope thats good temps let me make sure I am seeing this rite what is hanging on the last basket to the left looks like your roots and they look very brownish
No its just off the hydroton pebbles.no brown root.i always give em a blast with microbial for a week when not adding bennies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom