Night Owls In The Garden -a Club For Evening Gardeners

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

:) .. 'hamptoN, yep Shropshire! ..Use to Go Mkt Drayton,Shrewsbury Quite abit,, Telford too! 1 time anyhow.. Boppin' at Cascades in the late '80s lol
I used to go to raves at Wellington,Telford way.bk in the 90s..roar,at the old bingo hall.fuck me I've come out there in some 2+8s.full of Gary hablets..eeeeeecstasyyyy...haha

keiksweat

keiksweat

I've just flushed them girls through with flora kleen,the run-off on one smells a bit funky.does that mean bad bacteria?should I bin that soil or will it be ok with bennies tea"

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I used to go to raves at Wellington,Telford way.bk in the 90s..roar,at the old bingo hall.fuck me I've come out there in some 2+8s.full of Gary hablets..eeeeeecstasyyyy...haha
Ya mon been a minute since had sum good E! Ya man i transplanted summin like what u said...i did put the blue berry all the way in and topped it...put the top to clone! The soil feels just yum!! Mixed in sum coco and all me amendments!! The coco was begining to rock as well...I want to run the soil now tho...after much contimplating...i believe it will rock just as good as the coco was...definitley use coco if I am hitting the bottle!! Which I will from time to time...

Mad roots going on...I also
Took all the seedlings and put like a 1/3 of the cup of the super soil and brushed off the top and transplanted all of them so they all have a taste of goosness to come to them! I will be throwing the chocolatw hashberry into bloom tonight...that is in amended and top dressed coco....

keiksweat

keiksweat

View attachment 577537
Ya mon been a minute since had sum good E! Ya man i transplanted summin like what u said...i did put the blue berry all the way in and topped it...put the top to clone! The soil feels just yum!! Mixed in sum coco and all me amendments!! The coco was begining to rock as well...I want to run the soil now tho...after much contimplating...i believe it will rock just as good as the coco was...definitley use coco if I am hitting the bottle!! Which I will from time to time...
View attachment 577537
Mad roots going on...I also
Took all the seedlings and put like a 1/3 of the cup of the super soil and brushed off the top and transplanted all of them so they all have a taste of goosness to come to them! I will be throwing the chocolatw hashberry into bloom tonight...that is in amended and top dressed coco....
super healthy as per mate.i think you'll do good in soil.ive only been using 15 litre pots.I've upgraded haha.got some cheap,cheap hesion cloth bags.37litre.watch these monster.feed twice as fast with all that air..
WP 20160227 18 55 41 Pro
WP 20160227 18 55 58 Pro

keiksweat

keiksweat

That bottom pic,there 42 litre potato grow bags.punctured em up loads.dont like em.love the hessian cloth bags .perfect for £2 each...hehe.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Im glad u tried them gunny sacks before I! 15litees = ?gals? Im running a few in 5 gallons and the rest in 2gallons...turn and burn them mate....cut,clone,veg,bloom!! Hehe! Ya man i can tell I am gonna like this mix already...just have to start brewing teas again!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I am amazed @ this thing!
I feel priveledged to have such a fine speciman in my line up! I can't wait to make me sum seeds if this bad thing here! Oh dont worry...I have permission...in writing...from the breeder himself to seed and or breed....and thats no joke...I will make fem seeds 1st...than I already have a few ideas as to what I would like to cross it with as well as keeping the momma going as long as I can...I am really bummed...a few weeks back when i went down south....the same weekend there was an event up north called summin like spring kick off up in Redway, Ca...I missed a grand opportunity of meeting meaneGeneHighGrade face 2 face...breeder for Aficionado....he was gonna gift me some fire beans...I am hoping that offer stands later this year @ the EC...one thing I will say about Aficionado Crew is they are all stand up people and well respected in Cali! So ya someone was asking about aficionado there is what I know...I have history and lineage of the BLR and other strains from this camp....But to lazy to post...lmao! I know ya'lls get tired of me bragging on the BLR But i feel it commands that type of respect...until she is in front of you and you can see touch and smell what I speak of...straight lemon lime with a hint of umm fuel i guess...very unique...If ya'll think $300 is steep for a 10pack...they recently released on @ $500 for a 10pack....and it was sold out like nothing...i believe they only release one time and that is limites to 250 or 300 packs of ten...I recently heard talk of them working on releasing strains in specific places for example...Colorado...releasing a strains designated for Colorado and colorado only same for Cali...Cali only strains...I also heard of them doing the same with clones...and issuing a certificate of "authenticity" along with it....All in all I think it is a brilliant idea however to release a limited #...it makes the chase all the more fun and worth while...tho they could never stop peeps sharing clones and such...So if ya get a chance snatch up them beans!!! Terpy it is...oilyYup cant wait to make me sum BLR oil! Positive Vibes!

TristanYsolt

TristanYsolt

@MIKEZILLA Thanks for the info on the Black lime man, you said it wasn't much info, but I say, it was definitely more info than I had to begin with in more than one way and very helpful.
I am curious and must ask you tho? who was you referring to about the mices chewing yellow? not me I hope? No cheese eaters here that I can promise you.

I have been trying to catch up with the thread so I am not a parot in your ear, and while i read more of it, it seems the farther I get into it the stranger it gets? I can definitely see what your concern is about that message just gaining text like tgat. I'm sure you all remember them all but if you look back about half way. Well really all the way to the beginning of the thread you can see that there are many things that are not normal and I question whether or not @KiLoEleMeNt is an administrator of sorts or something like that, I onky say that because of all the drops in people, most of who are no longer a member of the site like the name dose not exist :○ or some even have been banned from the site :O a lot of very peculiar occurrences have happened here.? Wonder what the deal is with that?either someone way up top is trying to get to @KiLoEleMeNt some how or he himself is the administration. Makes me wonder if he is going to be back on the thread or not I sent him a message but I was denied sending it out because I only have three trophy whatever they are. And will try again later when I get more points or whatever it is the site called them. I want to be able to ask him about the Grey matters that is actually a part of how I found this great thread along with the black lime once Google told me to look here twice I had to go check it out glad I did anyway guys, I don't know how much I can add to the thread but I would like to quietly sit an listen asking a question about yours here and there but it would seem that I have been infected with the"rant" disease you all have because I don't think I have ever made such a long post anywhere and with that I take my seat and thanks for having me over for tea gents I will try to make a contribution to the thread at some point in time you will need a little information about something in my area of expertise hydroponics (kinda why I'm here and bummed kilo is gone) I apologize for my rant as well a bit mundane I am sure thanks for having me guys and good luck with your gardens feel free to as me any questions you may have.

keiksweat

keiksweat

@MIKEZILLA Thanks for the info on the Black lime man, you said it wasn't much info, but I say, it was definitely more info than I had to begin with in more than one way and very helpful.
I am curious and must ask you tho? who was you referring to about the mices chewing yellow? not me I hope? No cheese eaters here that I can promise you.

I have been trying to catch up with the thread so I am not a parot in your ear, and while i read more of it, it seems the farther I get into it the stranger it gets? I can definitely see what your concern is about that message just gaining text like tgat. I'm sure you all remember them all but if you look back about half way. Well really all the way to the beginning of the thread you can see that there are many things that are not normal and I question whether or not @KiLoEleMeNt is an administrator of sorts or something like that, I onky say that because of all the drops in people, most of who are no longer a member of the site like the name dose not exist :○ or some even have been banned from the site :O a lot of very peculiar occurrences have happened here.? Wonder what the deal is with that?either someone way up top is trying to get to @KiLoEleMeNt some how or he himself is the administration. Makes me wonder if he is going to be back on the thread or not I sent him a message but I was denied sending it out because I only have three trophy whatever they are. And will try again later when I get more points or whatever it is the site called them. I want to be able to ask him about the Grey matters that is actually a part of how I found this great thread along with the black lime once Google told me to look here twice I had to go check it out glad I did anyway guys, I don't know how much I can add to the thread but I would like to quietly sit an listen asking a question about yours here and there but it would seem that I have been infected with the"rant" disease you all have because I don't think I have ever made such a long post anywhere and with that I take my seat and thanks for having me over for tea gents I will try to make a contribution to the thread at some point in time you will need a little information about something in my area of expertise hydroponics (kinda why I'm here and bummed kilo is gone) I apologize for my rant as well a bit mundane I am sure thanks for having me guys and good luck with your gardens feel free to as me any questions you may have.
Kilo is always reading thread mate.if you wanna ask him something he can get in touch I'm sure.and he's not admin pal,he's a great farmer n good friend who's taught me loads.top lad in my eyes ,always..

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Kilo is always reading thread mate.if you wanna ask him something he can get in touch I'm sure.and he's not admin pal,he's a great farmer n good friend who's taught me loads.top lad in my eyes ,always..

All i will say im regards to K is...he is alive and well...not an adminstrator...LMFaO! Im sure he is slapping his knee of reads this...i am daily contact with the cat as we are friends! So you can rest assured he is a real person man and has not gone any place....SUBJECT CLOSED! And your welcome for the BLr info...happy hunting! And yea I remember this thread and what it contains....We are a bunch of loose nuts i guess! Whatcha think Keiky?

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

What is your fascination with this kiloelement character? Did he fuck you over some how? I think it is even stranger your curiosity about him and the speculation you make of him...For all I know you are him...With that said Im gonna keep on keepin on! Best luck on your research as to who or what is kiloelement...

TristanYsolt

TristanYsolt

Were you from again sorry tristian y?
I am mainly in the 420 magazine site but I dabble in a few other places to I see kilo everywhere guys an animal. With the worst of luck it would seem or at least he make it out that way. I have been looking for him to answer questions about the kratkey methods he posted on the 420 site a long time ago but he remains lost my apologies you are so paranoid that I have apparently raised by asking a few questions no wonder the thread died. I am surely out have a good one guys no time for the dramatic or the time to defend pointless accusations. Good luck with the Lime mike Zillah can't say it was a pleasure meeting you tho see ya!!!

keiksweat

keiksweat

I am mainly in the 420 magazine site but I dabble in a few other places to I see kilo everywhere guys an animal. With the worst of luck it would seem or at least he make it out that way. I have been looking for him to answer questions about the kratkey methods he posted on the 420 site a long time ago but he remains lost my apologies you are so paranoid that I have apparently raised by asking a few questions no wonder the thread died. I am surely out have a good one guys no time for the dramatic or the time to defend pointless accusations. Good luck with the Lime mike Zillah can't say it was a pleasure meeting you tho see ya!!!
Bye bye.....wow that was weird.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Bye bye.....wow that was weird.
Beyond weird! I thought we took the cake on off the wall...Hmmmp! Oh well no skin off my ass over it...I am not going to apologize by keep it 100!! It is what it is! Psshhhhh! Anyways! Where were we keiky? Soil?! Teas?! No till? Picked up sum alfalfa meal and a few ither ingredients!! Im telling ya mate! They love it already! I lub the pro mix so far...ewsy to work with...my veggies shud be fire also! Lmao!
I have been trying to perfect this method...I am getting better @ it...I believe I will bloom her sunday...this is the Flo I aquired from Dj Short @ the Emerald Cup...it gave me hell @ 1st...but I was able to turn the tabkes on her! I did loose the Azure Haze I had...still bummed over that!
Watcha think mate? Ya think she will flower decent? I am not really looking to grow out monsters like the BLR turned out...she is @ 5-6 or so...beasty! Anyhow my whole goal when I expanded the grow was to run my them in 2-3 gallon pots...with a perpetual I believe this to he sufficient...I did learn sum valuable skills training the chem and blr...Great stuff..I want to master this method as I feel it will be affective in my space limitations Shoot it to me straight keiky! Keep it 100 bro! I rather it be straight than a lie bro! Jus how we roll I guess! I admire your grow! Its awesome to see you over come the hydro experience bro! Thanx for inspiring me on the soil as well...So you are completely off of liquid nutes? You are just brewing tea and straight H20? Whats up pal? Details mate!

keiksweat

keiksweat

mate
Beyond weird! I thought we took the cake on off the wall...Hmmmp! Oh well no skin off my ass over it...I am not going to apologize by keep it 100!! It is what it is! Psshhhhh! Anyways! Where were we keiky? Soil?! Teas?! No till? Picked up sum alfalfa meal and a few ither ingredients!! Im telling ya mate! They love it already! I lub the pro mix so far...ewsy to work with...my veggies shud be fire also! Lmao!
View attachment 577980 View attachment 577981 I have been trying to perfect this method...I am getting better @ it...I believe I will bloom her sunday...this is the Flo I aquired from Dj Short @ the Emerald Cup...it gave me hell @ 1st...but I was able to turn the tabkes on her! I did loose the Azure Haze I had...still bummed over that!
View attachment 577983Watcha think mate? Ya think she will flower decent? I am not really looking to grow out monsters like the BLR turned out...she is @ 5-6 or so...beasty! Anyhow my whole goal when I expanded the grow was to run my them in 2-3 gallon pots...with a perpetual I believe this to he sufficient...I did learn sum valuable skills training the chem and blr...Great stuff..I want to master this method as I feel it will be affective in my space limitations Shoot it to me straight keiky! Keep it 100 bro! I rather it be straight than a lie bro! Jus how we roll I guess! I admire your grow! Its awesome to see you over come the hydro experience bro! Thanx for inspiring me on the soil as well...So you are completely off of liquid nutes? You are just brewing tea and straight H20? Whats up pal? Details mate!
Them look awesome...honestly.got at least 8 tops on that baby.she will bloom lovely,no doubt.yeah,the auto grow I just chopped was first pure organic grow.no neuts.just lots of good soil.with lots of ewc..then.cut back on the ewc n up the guano on last transplant.one little top dress of guano and beetle fras.truth be I don't know wether I over did it with the top dress as I got leave discoloration.think led panels may have been too close .and I learned.tea is the bollocks.great stuff once a week,fortnight at least.andthe other thing I learned was feed,feed,plain water.dry.or mix it up with teas in between.the plain water,and the dry period seems to boost em up.really worked for me.this run was the same to start off.then I ran out of some stuff and had to feed a few times the flora series.so its a bit of both thus run.i also hit em with pk boost,and sugar babe.oh and liquid lead a few times.finished with the ripen.and flush with the flora kleen.gets rid of all them salts from the nutrients'.the next two are pure amended soil,and I've stocked up on frass.need more ewc.but I'm sticking with the organics.love it.if it goes tits up.i ain't afraid to hit em with a bottle.as long as there happy.trust me mike.as long as there's plenty of goodness in that soil,and the last transplant you layer it.super at the bottom.n good stuff around edges.they wont want for shit.foliar,bit of Epsom salts for yellowing of leaves.next day.green and healthy.haha..bro your gonna love the soil.good luck anyhow dude.
WP 20160302 18 45 35 Pro
WP 20160302 18 46 44 Pro
WP 20160302 18 45 30 Pro

keiksweat

keiksweat

Who's about tonight then?growgod ,what's up bro...arctic orange?ain't heard from you in a while.the new guy from uk..were you at....anyone..mikezilla you still about mate?

Latest posts

Top Bottom