• Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Cracker Jack! Here goes nothin'!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I am taking a liking to this one....
I like that one too! Beautiful! Lovely farming! Ohhhh, okay, you smoke Cracker Jack and I'll smoke Gorilla Glue#4 and we'll together vicariously from afar get Mile High and we become/transmorph to being "Bluz Aped and Cracker Jack'd Zilla". Marvel's new Cannabis Super Hero team characters...
Rock on bro!

Last edited:
keiksweat

keiksweat

Hey up,still awake?who's here tonight...still no sign of mr element?

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I like that one too! Beautiful! Lovely farming! Ohhhh, okay, you smoke Cracker Jack and I'll smoke Gorilla Glue#4 and we'll together vicariously from afar get Mile High and we become/transmorph to being "Bluz Aped and Cracker Jack'd Zilla". Marvel's new Cannabis Super Hero team characters...
Rock on bro!
Fuckin aye I luv it

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Looks tasty...id be a green crack fiend all day mate..
@keiksweat I am bouncing in and out tonight between garden chores KS.....flushing a UK Cheese Head Berry Kush Bx'd and a second The Truth, Jamaican hybrid lady, both at day 60, that will come down Friday/Saturday, transplanting a Kosher Kush and Purple Jones from #1 pots to #7 pots tonight, then taking cuts on Gorilla Glue #4, Lemon Sour Diesel, Scot's OG, and Ghost OG. Then manicuring the damsels so they are not damsel's in dis-dress.....the girls in the flower room right now are wallowing in the sounds of Strauss and Mozart, then its some James Brown "Sex Machine" and some Brian Auger acid jazz, then some Bela Fleck and the Fleck Tones, and then finishing up the girls music enviro will be harpy lutey waterfall, stream rolling birds chirping meditation CD to help them get in touch with their inner higher potency expansion before lights off and they buxom firm flower up in the dark to more waterfall meditation Zencannabis music stuff....I run a perpetual grow so there is work everyday which is really good for this old Nam Vet hippie biker Blues player and committed stoner to keep using it so I don't lose it with lots of daily garden chore exercises and Bluz String Cheese competitive Ball Room and Garden dance routines. I'm smoking Gorilla Glue#4 but shortly to imbibe a Vietnamese X Chocolate Thai J of great magnitude before doing those transplant, manicuring , cutting chores that await me in yonder veg room.....followed up by posting some pics from the veg room and some curing up close bud shots...Ghost OG may almost cured enough to make a J of...tomorrow night for sure will be smoking Ghost OG I do believe....get all supernaturally high...I'll see and talk to dead people if I smoked enough it said on the seed packet somewhere....so, I will bound in and out with some photos and humor through out the Colorado night here as I work at play and play at working...The Taurid meteor showers are hapopening too with their shower apex on the 11th/12th.....they produce huge fireball meteors ..they are not as frequent in number as when watching the Persoids or other yearly/annual meteor showers and this Taurid shower comes around about once a decade or so...take some time with a spliff outside late and catch a few if possible over the next week ...being rural with no city lights, my view of the Universe on a clear night is spectacular to say the least....
Fire It-ith Up-ith!!! Fire It-ith Up-ith!!!!
say-eth The Crazy Mile High Bluzboy Bard Of Canna Poetry

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

MIKEZILLA, you get real Cracker Jack'd yet causing I'm like doing Tarzen yodels after this here Gorilla Glue#4 as I get ready for veg room chores with this Vietnamese X Chocolate Thai. I'm doing a Swiss smorgasboard high tonight by consuming all kinds of variety's from off a plate.

Last edited:
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

@keiksweat I am bouncing in and out tonight between garden chores KS.....flushing a UK Cheese Head Berry Kush Bx'd and a second The Truth, Jamaican hybrid lady, both at day 60, that will come down Friday/Saturday, transplanting a Kosher Kush and Purple Jones from #1 pots to #7 pots tonight, then taking cuts on Gorilla Glue #4, Lemon Sour Diesel, Scot's OG, and Ghost OG. Then manicuring the damsels so they are not damsel's in dis-dress.....the girls in the flower room right now are wallowing in the sounds of Strauss and Mozart, then its some James Brown "Sex Machine" and some Brian Auger acid jazz, then some Bela Fleck and the Fleck Tones, and then finishing up the girls music enviro will be harpy lutey waterfall, stream rolling birds chirping meditation CD to help them get in touch with their inner higher potency expansion before lights off and they buxom firm flower up in the dark to more waterfall meditation Zencannabis music stuff....I run a perpetual grow so there is work everyday which is really good for this old Nam Vet hippie biker Blues player and committed stoner to keep using it so I don't lose it with lots of daily garden chore exercises and Bluz String Cheese competitive Ball Room and Garden dance routines. I'm smoking Gorilla Glue#4 but shortly to imbibe a Vietnamese X Chocolate Thai J of great magnitude before doing those transplant, manicuring , cutting chores that await me in yonder veg room.....followed up by posting some pics from the veg room and some curing up close bud shots...Ghost OG may almost cured enough to make a J of...tomorrow night for sure will be smoking Ghost OG I do believe....get all supernaturally high...I'll see and talk to dead people if I smoked enough it said on the seed packet somewhere....so, I will bound in and out with some photos and humor through out the Colorado night here as I work at play and play at working...The Taurid meteor showers are hapopening too with their shower apex on the 11th/12th.....they produce huge fireball meteors ..they are not as frequent in number as when watching the Persoids or other yearly/annual meteor showers and this Taurid shower comes around about once a decade or so...take some time with a spliff outside late and catch a few if possible over the next week ...being rural with no city lights, my view of the Universe on a clear night is spectacular to say the least....
Lmao....I got in touch with my inner potency reading....felt as if I was there in the plant wonderland...listen to the water fall and birds chirp....Ya make my mouth water every time ya mention that chocoalate thai...sounds like ya have a splendid evening planned! Its a nice crisp 54 degree night here on the coast...my travels tonight provided sum spectactular views of the city

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Weather, rain and snow getting ready to move in here bro...that Vietnamese X Chocolate Thai is bodacious to the nth degree, really leans heavy to its Vietnamese heredity mostly but just an awesome potent Asian hybrid and bred by Homebrew420 who is an absolute authentic Grand Master of hybrid breeding and organic farming in any medium and my Sifu...and I am his Padawan of the grow, I am called , titled, by my Grand Master and Sifu, "Bud Yogurt Skywalker of Bluz".....the "force of the grow" is with me....

keiksweat

keiksweat

Would love a a bag of your magic beanz bluz,ghost of,and the truth..nice...

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Oh, I went dolphin surfing again after boo-ku J's on sunday on the flash flooding prone Poudre River..my wife snapped a shot while surfing on the back of a Grizzly who was no match for her in a fight earlier over an Arby's sandwich....
BluzboydolphinsurfingnewyearsEveColoradoPoudre River01A

Last edited:
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

@keiksweat- I can work out a nice Blues CD with beans inside and re-sealed up like right from the CD music shop with tags and bar code shit, everything.... hell I sent seed to fucking right wing jackass and wingnut "hang all the stoners" Gov.Brownback's Kansas and they got the seed and CD and liked both the seed and the CD most assuredly and then they mooned Brownback on their TV whenever he showed up on their TV's after.....Kansas is about 1/2 mile higher now since I sent them seeds...hell Uk Cheese Head send me seeds from the UK, imagine I could send some back huh? Have you covertly plant a seed in the village of Dalserf Scotland for me, where me Granny was born in 1900.....I be of the Reds(Reids) don't you know! Baird's and Kerr's mixed up in me too....

keiksweat

keiksweat

@keiksweat- I can work out a nice Blues CD with beans inside and re-sealed up like right from the CD music shop with tags and bar code shit, everything.... hell I sent seed to fucking right wing jackass and wingnut "hang all the stoners" Gov.Brownback's Kansas and they got the seed and CD and liked both the seed and the CD most assuredly and then they mooned Brownback on their TV whenever he showed up on their TV's after.....Kansas is about 1/2 mile higher now since I sent them seeds...hell Uk Cheese Head send me seeds from the UK, imagine I could send some back huh? Have you covertly plant a seed in the village of Dalserf Scotland for me, where me Granny was born in 1900.....I be of the Reds(Reids) don't you know! Baird's and Kerr's mixed up in me too....
I got had Scotts roots,a real shit hole called Easter house in Glasgow.ruff as fuck.kinda place were you go to the pub n the doorman gives you a bat,the piano has a bandaged leg...but yes bro would love to sort something out wiv the bluz...

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

@keiksweat-I'll Pm you in the next few days and we'll work you out a Bluz CD of nice epic proportion to hybrid your menu up with some high octane Colorado super beans......Okay, time for another J of...lets see.... Ahhhhh yesss, some Lemon Sour Diesel from beans I got from Master Eyecandi.....then back to the veg room for more chores and to take some pics to upload for you all..

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I got had Scotts roots,a real shit hole called Easter house in Glasgow.ruff as fuck.kinda place were you go to the pub n the doorman gives you a bat,the piano has a bandaged leg...but yes bro would love to sort something out wiv the bluz...
I played a lot of bars in shit holes all over the world just like that....used my mic stand for a bat...worked way better clearing out a passage for exiting or getting crazy drunk assholes off my stage..yep, probably played a few bars in Easter House back in the 80;s and 90's when I played Europeand the UK a couple of times....Played St. Maartin Switzerland at the Stubben too in the 90's though...bold as hell rich sweet assed skinny Euro chicks there I tell you....I'd go back there and hang....play some Blues again....get Steubbenzed by rich Euro girls nightly...Old American Scot Bluz Gigilo...could be a damn good movie too I bet...

Last edited:
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I
i second that!
@keiksweat-I'll Pm you in the next few days and we'll work you out a Bluz CD of nice epic proportion to hybrid your menu up with some high octane Colorado super beans......Okay, time for another J of...lets see.... Ahhhhh yesss, some Lemon Sour Diesel from beans I got from Master Eyecandi.....then back to the veg room for more chores and to take some pics to upload for you all..
Pulled up a front sear and fresh off my power nap!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I

i second that!

Pulled up a front sear and fresh off my power nap!
@MIKEZILLA-Get a list of beans I can send in a PM to you by this weekend. Working in the veg room till 4am or so. Try to post some veg rom shots by then or before......just made 15 gallons of veg feed for the next 7 to 10 days..make it in milk gallons and let it brew, some Flora Nova with some Age Old Kelp mix, some various goodly mycos, and a little bit(1/2 teaspoon) of Black Strap molasses in milk gallon jugs brewing in the dark in a closet of the veg room now...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Begining to scratch my head on this...one...This blue dream looks like it is drying alive....colors have turned madly she is dayum near yellow but still not ripe for the pickings...

Top Bottom