Night time temperature in my grow room gets down to 50 and 60 degrees good or bad

• Thread starter 420woods
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dizzyhart

dizzyhart

ALL seeds originate in very warm climates try keeping your temp from dropping to much mine goes 85 to 81 I freak at 80 I've lost three girls to 78 degree when electricity went out when I was at work

dizzyhart

dizzyhart

dude go buy three pieces of silver insulation board from lowes 12 bucks apiece put your plants in a corner build you a room make sure there's room to grow add a 4 dollar heat bulb let it run all the time if you need the heater use it if not keep your expenses down with the light bulb, how many plants do you have are they reg or auto??

dizzyhart

dizzyhart

dude go buy three pieces of silver insulation board from lowes 12 bucks apiece put your plants in a corner build you a room make sure there's room to grow add a 4 dollar heat bulb let it run all the time if you need the heater use it if not keep your expenses down with the light bulb, how many plants do you have are they reg or auto??
what kind of grow light do you have?? does it have veg bloom separate? or just on?

420woods

420woods

about to run another amherst sour diesel skittlez and 1 auto gorilla glue only 1 at the momment

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I'm with Jack, with the caveat that you should let the plants tell you.

I've been running 71 during the day and letting it get down to 59 at nights without anything herming. It's not the cold that is a stressor as much as the contrast between the min and max temps in a 24 hour period (aka diurnal shifts).

Genetics is also a huge factor in herming. If you're growing something with genetics from Hawaii or Jamaica, those are going to be less likely to react well to cold weather well than something from Nepal or Bhutan.

Humidity is also important. Lower temps can be run if you're operating in the right VPD area. When are you watering?

Top Bottom