Ninja Grow 600 wt

• Thread starter NeoMarius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Ya I'm deff. seeing something there could be the pics but I'm seein mite damage,nute burn, not sure. white, yellow dpots on leaves. Just kinda the overall mited look.

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

No, no mites, just reformed the nutes again and the tubs Ive been useing too cook my nutes in before application have these handles built in up high. I didnt see it before but the other day I saw dried nute and salt in my tank. I dumped it out and found that the soup has been building up in this little nook in my tank and has been poisoning my batches more and more each time. Got rid of it and Im using my 5 gallon res's now to mix in very small batches. Going back to an apartment really is difficult after having the run of a house and several acres. Most of my equipment transferred over easily but im running into small problems this whole run. So sorry, theyre not gonna be super models this crop. I do however vow this. My bud's are going to look insanely orange haired crazy big. And theys gone be potent as a muh fugga.
Heres a test bud I clipped from the bottom of one of the PK's lil too much white hair for my tastes so far but under my 1200x bushnell microscope the trich head is formed and an amber color, cloudy in clarity.

PC310001
PC310002
PC310005
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sounds like you found the issue and caught it in time to help these girls finish well... Screw supermodels... :giggle Actually that sounds pretty good now that I've written that...

B

bluemoonrocks

Looking good bro hope you solved your problems with the new rez. That main stalk a few pages back looks beastly, I hope someday I can work mine up to that stature!!!

Happy New Years du man brah- Hope everythings going well for you down there!

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

New res procedures are working out nicely. Babes are burned for certain but I can allready see life springing back. Not sure if the burn was helpfull or harmfull. I say this because in these last few days of pure h20 drench the buds have swollen out like a fat pair each!!! The leaves are still yellowed but the buds seem to be doing all the growing. If it hurt them with the burn, Id hate to see the bud swell if they could have been done better. Orange and Red hairs with a fat pinecone bud shape. Not a skunk or a pine smell. Its a perfume, spicey rich smell coming out of my room. Really different from all other strains Ive grown. Pineapple Kush is some serious shit!!!

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Darn it!!! I was hoping that yodas master would be able to compare end product with me, Me small scale focused on high quality with a large support base that I listen to intently versus him large scale focused on burning his plants and giving too much or too little humidity at a constant going beyond his means intelectually and dissing his support base who he constantly ignores. Im serious, I was looking forward to the best bud shot contest. Oh well, guess I have to compete with real talent like Shady and Big Ron and Motherlode

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Well then... Stop teasin' us picture whores... Let's see the eye candy brah! I'm curious how your girls are doin' after the new res has been bubbling... :cool

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

ok, week 6 and the girls are obviously burned from my old tank. Its like being told the doctor had to amputate a finger on your child lol. But hey buds look great and are swelling like mad asses. Heres the photos, some are macro super and up close, and some are macro regular and a steady stoned hand. Nothing fixes the shakey hands for a photo shoot like a glass of warm whiskey lmaooooo.

P1070001
P1070002
P1070003
P1070004
P1070005
P1070006
P1070007
P1070008
P1070010
P1070011
deadcat

deadcat

good thing you got things back on track, at least they're almost done too. I just harvested half my blue crack plant b/c it was getting old/dying and the seeds were having trouble maturing (I'm seeding it out so I can have blue crack later) so far only the top ones were maturing, so trimmed away/harvested the bottom so the top has all the attention (all buds are currently ready for harvest by trichs just not by completion of seeds). End of this week I get the rest, hopefully the seeds are done by the, poking out and look complete except they're still small and white... If they're not, too bad. I got 1 good seed from it so far so, that's hopefully enough.

Damn, your stuff is COVERED in hairs. I wonder if it will encourage a certain type of high?

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Ive had friends say to grow them till the seed falls off by itself wich takes quite a while and Im uncertain to the effect on the medication. I myself dont allow seed's in my room growing or otherwise lol. just in my germ section when its up and running wich it happens to be lol. The hairs are just good genetics and a shit ton of guanno compost tea doing thier job. Couple of weeks to go at the earliest but yeah I find myself staring at them like it will help them finish faster lmaooo

deadcat

deadcat

Ive had friends say to grow them till the seed falls off by itself wich takes quite a while and Im uncertain to the effect on the medication. I myself dont allow seed's in my room growing or otherwise lol. just in my germ section when its up and running wich it happens to be lol. The hairs are just good genetics and a shit ton of guanno compost tea doing thier job. Couple of weeks to go at the earliest but yeah I find myself staring at them like it will help them finish faster lmaooo

Lol, nice.

G

Guyute54

I don't think you have nute burn. Looks more like a lockout. Your to far in now though to really worry about it. And from here it deffinatley looks like you have a mite problem. I have had em before and had to cut everything I had down and start all over to get rid of em. You can try a product called floramite seems as some have good success with it but its best to use only on vegging plants.

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

I don't think you have nute burn. Looks more like a lockout. Your to far in now though to really worry about it. And from here it deffinatley looks like you have a mite problem. I have had em before and had to cut everything I had down and start all over to get rid of em. You can try a product called floramite seems as some have good success with it but its best to use only on vegging plants.

Bro, Im all good. I know what mites are how they breed and how to take care of them. That being said, I have gone through daily and have found no critters in the soil or in the leave's (Top or Underside) also none in the bud structure. I have seen no evidence of webbing anywhere in my garden. I have however found that an old tank I was using for outdoor in large quanties was keeping too much residue even with a serious washing. It wasnt being filled and emptied as quickly so it caused layer after layer of organic fert formulas of varying strengths. I never had the problem before because when I mixed 6 gallons of nutrient I did it twice eachtime and used every drop. It never stored for any period of time. By the way, to keep organic I would advise if you do have mites you use either doktor doom fogger or a bottle of Natural Gaurd is better. Oil from a tree in india that helps against insects and fungus and is systemic.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Had to log on the iphone for this shit. Buds are looking awesome. Even with a little stress on them their looking fresh. Finish product should be nasty. Nice job neo.

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

A little pruning and the girls look much better. New res is working like a charm and they are gaining back thier color slowly. Buds still look great in my opinion and all the cola's are at least seven inches long the largest being a foot and a half long. Here's the shots.

P1090003
P1090006
P1090007
P1090009
P1090011
P1090012
P1090013
P1090014
P1090015
P1090016
P1090017
P1090018
P1090019
NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Here's what I call Scotish Pine. Got some beans from a friend and germing them out for next round. Ill veg them to a foot and scrog them out in my shoe hamper lol.

P1100003
P1100004
P1100005
G

Gandalf

Looking good, green and healthy!

Say bro - on the post above your last one - do I see a humidifier there on the floor?
Can you please elaborate on that? I'm considering one for my garden.

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

I do have a humidifier with sensors, but that is not it. If you look online you can find plans to build your own tesla coil. Mine is 8 inches tall and I tore apart an air purifier to house it. I had it sitting out but that was too dangerous due to brushing pass it and a near death experience lol. So this air purifier sucks air through the bottom in 360 degres and funnels intake air through a filter and blows it out the top half in 360 degrees. When added with the tesla coil/ spark gap circuit it turns into an ozone machine pulling bad air in bottom treating it and pumping out ozonated air out the top. I used to have it hooked up in the open pumping through a tube and with that setup it can even kill bacteria in water when pumped through. Loads of plans online and way cheaper than a carbon filter.

Top Bottom