Ninja Grow 600 wt

• Thread starter NeoMarius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Looking good Neo. Like the horror man's stalk. Is that high p guano your sole source of nutrients for flower?

Thanks for sharing.

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Nah I use alot of things as long as they are all natural. I used another form of guanno high in K, and some worm castings, throw that with blended blood worms and it makes some nasty smelling shit but its like steroids. I get bud production that my hydro buddy doesnt get. Here's a shot of a small top that wasnt getting any bigger, with the hairs all red I culled it and It should make a nice test bud for harvest day.

P1100005
P1100007
P1100011
P1100012
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lookin good neo! Keep doin it ninja style!

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Quick update, I popped a sample flake off the test bud. Put it in a 1200x bushnell microscope from my school daze. At every mag change things looked better and better. Trich heads globed out and amber cloudy. Cant wait for the rest.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Had to log on the iphone for this shit. Buds are looking awesome. Even with a little stress on them their looking fresh. Finish product should be nasty. Nice job neo.
I'm with Ron on the iPhone login and the good work to reach the finish line... Keep on, keepin' on NeoMarius... :cool

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Took out some more popcorn and trim and made up another batch of bubble, been hot knifing for 24 hours, god I love hash.

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Week 7 shots, Ive kulled some that were ready ahead of schedule as you can tell. Down to just the 12 left in the closet so now Im rocking the new gear my buddy dropped on me. Scottish Pine was what the package said, never heard of it but I smoke a sample and it was the sheeze. Water far parts replaced and back in the show.

P1130005
P1130007
P1130010
P1130011
P1130012
P1130013
P1130014
P1130015
P1130017
NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Water farm needed a new air tube and now she's working great. Lowered the ring so not too much spatter. Got them all rocking the 4 T5's for veg. Id swear the farm made this girl grow an inch since the photo's. The seedlings are much larger and got a small dose of vitagrow rooting hormone. Should be some mighty fine med's.

2DogWalker

Neo,
Awesome man soo much to learn here, I have access to so much shit (literally & figuratively) that I don't take advantage of it's amazing to see someone flourish where laws aren't as friendly. Congrats bro be safe...

2dog

deadcat

deadcat

time to start it up again, lol. Is that a de-humidifier in there or an air purifier?

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

I do have a humidifier with sensors, but that is not it. If you look online you can find plans to build your own tesla coil. Mine is 8 inches tall and I tore apart an air purifier to house it. I had it sitting out but that was too dangerous due to brushing pass it and a near death experience lol. So this air purifier sucks air through the bottom in 360 degres and funnels intake air through a filter and blows it out the top half in 360 degrees. When added with the tesla coil/ spark gap circuit it turns into an ozone machine pulling bad air in bottom treating it and pumping out ozonated air out the top. I used to have it hooked up in the open pumping through a tube and with that setup it can even kill bacteria in water when pumped through. Loads of plans online and way cheaper than a carbon filter.

Nuff Said? :anim_44:

deadcat

deadcat

I do have a humidifier with sensors, but that is not it. If you look online you can find plans to build your own tesla coil. Mine is 8 inches tall and I tore apart an air purifier to house it. I had it sitting out but that was too dangerous due to brushing pass it and a near death experience lol. So this air purifier sucks air through the bottom in 360 degres and funnels intake air through a filter and blows it out the top half in 360 degrees. When added with the tesla coil/ spark gap circuit it turns into an ozone machine pulling bad air in bottom treating it and pumping out ozonated air out the top. I used to have it hooked up in the open pumping through a tube and with that setup it can even kill bacteria in water when pumped through. Loads of plans online and way cheaper than a carbon filter.

Damn! :confused0054:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx 4 stoppin by my grow. Just showin some luv! I posted some more new pics of week 6.

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Come on guy's, Im looking for emotional content as bruce lee used to say. I need some tip's like all the other's. I also like praise for the ol job well done. You dont need to rep your grow here. Ive subbed to the grow's that deserve my attention. Shady, Ron, Deadcat, and Yes You Too Rival79. lol

deadcat

deadcat

One thing that might help is I noticed all the new ones are seedlings, you can save seeds if you Mom one to get clones from instead. But that can be hard if you're not using fem'd seeds.

Last time I went to Attitude I bought 2 bags of seeds, they threw in 7 more for Christmas special, so now I have about 13 dif strains of seeds, most only 1 seed of. So I'll be making a Moms, then after first batch of clean sensimilla clones, I'll seed a batch out using colloidal silver on a branch and be able to grow that strain anytime (prob a mom at a time). Gonna be doin that to make hybrids etc...

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sweet! I wanna see more Picts of the hydrofarms... Is this your first time in hydro? One suggestion... Add one more layer of hydroton to cover the rockwool cubes to reduce the chances of algae growth on top... :thinking

Top Bottom